Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20198 20199 20200 ... 22711 22712 22713

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-15 15:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Quote:
The whole sexpocolyse thing the other year was caused by people requesting smutty pictures and RPing into each other showers. Some one who didn't like the people here reported it to google. They are what keeps the site up and running via the ads. They pull our ads and the site is gone forever.

Oh I remember that, I just got permission for my "thread" and some other image got reported from 2 years before that. Man that was awhile ago.

.....Plot is fun.
That timing was unfortunate. I sat for five hours, combing through 250 pages of RT after that warning. >.>

I'm pretty sure that was from you getting trolled tbh.
The warning? No, Scragg told us about it, it was an actual warning sent to him. If that's what you meant.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-15 15:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Insults from mods now?
You wanna fight, blondiebones?

EDIT: Before someone takes this too seriously, this is a reference to a story Seha told the other day.
An ex mod that shan't be named actually hinted I was a *** in a pm while he was a mod. So I have a very low expectations of the staff here.

Also about the "shower erp" since it keeps getting brought up, let it be noted that it was a single joke post from Faelar(and not pages as often said in hyperbole).
Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-11-15 15:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The whole sexpocolyse thing the other year was caused by people requesting smutty pictures and RPing into each other showers. Some one who didn't like the people here reported it to google. They are what keeps the site up and running via the ads. They pull our ads and the site is gone forever.

Oh I remember that, I just got permission for my "thread" and some other image got reported from 2 years before that. Man that was awhile ago.

.....Plot is fun.
That timing was unfortunate. I sat for five hours, combing through 250 pages of RT after that warning. >.>

The warning? No, Scragg told us about it, it was an actual warning sent to him. If that's what you meant.

No no, the reports of words and stuff from past posts that people were complaining about.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-11-15 15:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

#boycottffxiah
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 15:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

.....Plot is fun.

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
So I have a very low expectations of the staff here.
Anyone would, I mean, come on, they let an Oklahoman in here.

AN OKLAHOMAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

That's like digging at the bottom of the barrel for some scum at the bottom of another barrel.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 15:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
These are not professionals with business management degrees remember my friend. They are random gamers who took an interest in having power and assisting the community.
Neither are mutually exclusive events there bub.

#MakeFFXIAHModsGreatAgain
By Yomisha 2016-11-15 15:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh boy...

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-15 16:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Quote:

.....Plot is fun.

So, I suppose we all know who to blame now. I'm selling torches, pitchforks, tar and feathers over in Crafter's Corner.
By Ciri Zireael 2016-11-15 16:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Yomi, you're looking rather young! Like a baby! Or something!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-11-15 16:01:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
These are not professionals with business management degrees remember my friend. They are random gamers who took an interest in abusing power and assisting the community.

Siren.Mosin said: »
#boycottffxiah

It doesn't need to go that far. It would be nice though when someone clearly *** up and makes a mistake overstepping that they fix it and apologize.

But some people are nothing more than children living in adult bodies so I don't expect that to happen anytime soon.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 16:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Korpg you have done enough to harm the site, drawing attention to it won't help anything.
Please, after the Krizz years, I'm considered tame even on my worst.

If anything, I have brought more attention of P&R in this website than any other means.

I helped make it so annoying for the rest of the community that they had to make a section just to shut me in. And remember, we also had a Flame Core once too!
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-11-15 16:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

idk if they are mods, they should act professionally when dealing with problems on the site. not calling people morons
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 16:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

.....Plot is fun.

So, I suppose we all know who to blame now. I'm selling torches, pitchforks, tar and feathers over in Crafter's Corner.
You can't prove anything! It's not like I actively tried to sue this website before!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 16:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
idk if they are mods, they should act professionally when dealing with problems on the site. not calling people morons
Kojo is fun to be with, at least he rolls with the punches.

Ack, it's touch and go. If you catch him on a bad day, he can be as bad as Krizz was.
By Ciri Zireael 2016-11-15 16:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If I had a nickle for every single time someone tried to shut down the website... I'd have a nice little coin sack of a nickles.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-15 16:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ack, it's touch and go. If you catch him on a bad day, he can be as bad as Krizz was.

idk man, there was a method to Krizz's madness. Kind of like Hitler.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-15 16:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming Aly's once-a-year visit.
By Ackeron 2016-11-15 16:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

.....Plot is fun.

You can't prove anything! It's not like I actively tried to sue this website before!
Actually we have a chat log as well.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 16:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

If I had a nickle for every single time someone tried to shut down the website... I'd have a nice little coin sack of a nickles.
If I had a nickel for every time somebody tried to shut down the website and failed, I would have a nice little sack of nickles exactly like yours!
[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2016-11-15 16:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

idk man, there was a method to Krizz's madness. Kind of like Hitler.

You mean Trump?
By Bloodrose 2016-11-15 16:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Be it voluntary or paid, when you take a place of authority, you also take a place of responsibility and thus need to act professionally.

YOU ARE THE FACE OF THE ORGANIZATION.

What people see you do, matters. What people don't see you do, also matters.

If they don't see you acting professional, or doing your jobs for the roles you signed on for, professionally, you can expect some serious backlash.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 16:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
Quote:

.....Plot is fun.

Actually we have a chat log as well.
Hey, my lawyers told Scragg's lawyers to delete those!

...err....I mean....

Nuh-uh!
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-11-15 16:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

From The PM That Should Have Happened said:
Oops, I misunderstood what you were getting at with that post mate.

I can see now after talking with you that you have made it clear that any adult oriented drawing requests or access to your works of that nature be handled in PM, in fact you have made this clear while posting on several occasions.

Let me go ahead and undelete that post for you chap, sorry for the confusion. Have a great day.

But instead... 2 pages, and going of this ***.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-15 16:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Krizz can I ask you a question?
<post deleted>
PM: Krizz can I ask you a question?
Your pm privilege has been removed.

True story.
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-11-15 16:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Be it voluntary or paid, when you take a place of authority, you also take a place of responsibility and thus need to act professionally.

If they don't see you acting professional, or doing your jobs for the roles you signed on for, professionally, you can expect some serious backlash.
Yeah and even when you do it professionally and you let them off with a warning then they cry out like you shot them.
By Ciri Zireael 2016-11-15 16:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
Bloodrose said: »

Yeah and even when you do it professionally and you let them off with a warning then they cry out like you shot them.

Don't oppress me with a gun bro, it's just a prank.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20198 20199 20200 ... 22711 22712 22713