Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20184 20185 20186 ... 22710 22711 22712
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 09:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Ack probably got a heart attack from this conversation!

I chuckled.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-14 09:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yomisha said: »
I just rolled my eyes so hard. It's been clean so far, goodness!
Yeah, I know. I just don't want it to go off the deep end, sorry if there was a misunderstanding there.
By Yomisha 2016-11-14 09:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I know this. It's not because of the equipment or services either. It's the customer service. They show you the stats in training. The rating of contacting Comcast is below contacting local government. I find that hilarious.

That has a lot to do with it, but the service/equipment is progressively getting worse. It's amusing to watch them try to stay relevant.
No... it's not. Really. Not sure where you're getting this from, but the only thing the current equipment is lacking is the amount of tuners it has. There's 6 compared to the 16 Dish's new Hopper has. That just helps with the amount of people watching/recording and isn't necessary in most homes. Oh, and I suppose 4k. But that's coming and the average customer isn't using that technology yet anyway, so whatevers.

I'm not a "Comcast fangirl", I hated them in previous years. Things change though. :D
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 09:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bought a new copy of XI.

Debating on whether or not to add it to my current SE account or make a new one.

Debating on hoping on Bahamut or trying another server.

Choices, choices.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

No... it's not. Really.
Yet it is, really.

Slower, less efficient, more expensive and ridiculously proprietary. Not to even mention rental fees. I really hope the FCC makes them allow third party equipment. I don't use their shitty router/modem for a reason. Then again if it were up to me I'd drop the TV portion.

To be fair, Dish has drastically gone up in price too, was looking at getting it, but lolnope.
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2016-11-14 10:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bought a new copy of XI.

Debating on whether or not to add it to my current SE account or make a new one.

Debating on hoping on Bahamut or trying another server.

Choices, choices.
We have alot of /yell drama on Asura, so much that it gets really annoying at times.

Edit: Make a Mithra, so everyone knows you're a guy.
By Yomisha 2016-11-14 10:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No... it's not. Really.
Yet it is, really.

Slower, less efficient, more expensive and ridiculously proprietary. Not to even mention rental fees. I really hope the FCC makes them allow third party equipment. I don't use their shitty router/modem for a reason. Then again if it were up to me I'd drop the TV portion.

To be fair, Dish has drastically gone up in price too, was looking at getting it, but lolnope.
You can use a tivo card if you really don't want to use their equipment, lawl. None of these companies let you use third party equipment and they all have "rental fees".

The new gateway actually works beautifully. But using your own equipment is fine too... can always get better/more expensive/shiner ***that way, so, yeah. Not sure why this would be a complaint.

And yes, prices go up... for all the companies. Equipment gets better, price goes up. Networks demand more money, the price goes up. Unfortunately, that's how it works. /shrug
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-14 10:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
[TOKUSENTAI INTENSIFIES]
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

stuff
Their equipment is crap and their prices go up because they can as people don't really have much of a choice.

Cable TV will be a thing of the past, unfortunately not soon enough.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
Assura
ugh Probably what I will do, but ugh!
By Yomisha 2016-11-14 10:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

stuff
Their equipment is crap and their prices go up because they can as people don't really have much of a choice.

Oh lawd, you're one of those customers I hated to get in Loyalty or ... in any department. Bye Felicia!

They all have their own little piece of online services, they won't be going anywhere. Slingtv = Dish. It's kinda shittty, but it's been improving.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

stuff

Oh lawd, you're one of those customers I hated to get in Loyalty or ... in any department. Bye Felicia!

They all have their own little piece of online services, they won't be going anywhere. Slingtv = Dish. It's kinda shittty, but it's been improving.

Somebody who's not an idiot and doesn't fall for the comcrap? yeah. It's garbage, it's gotten progressively worse over the years, and they keep coming up with new ways to screw people over.

Keep thinking that.

I still like how when somebody moves that the account number changes and the online account gets canceled and you have to call to have them move it over, that's funny ***.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Assura

Actually installing on my desktop instead of in a VM this time, to try out some stuff. This might take awhile.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-11-14 10:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Assura

Actually installing on my desktop instead of in a VM this time, to try out some stuff. This might take awhile.
You're gonna start all over? ....If you do....you must enjoy suffering <.<
By Yomisha 2016-11-14 10:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

stuff

Somebody who's not an idiot and doesn't fall for the comcrap? yeah. It's garbage, it's gotten progressively worse over the years, and they keep coming up with new ways to screw people over.

Keep thinking that.

I still like how when somebody moves that the account number changes and the online account gets canceled and you have to call to have them move it over, that's funny ***.
I wasn't even talking about Comcast when I was mentioning the prices. You were talking about Dish's prices going up. Which they have and they will continue to do so, because of what I explained. Comcast always has been, always will be, more expensive. They have no qualms with that at all. I'm not going to go over pros/cons, blah blah... starting to feel like I'm taking a call and I'm not even at work yet, gross.

I thought it was weird that the account number changes as well. But the online portion has to get transferred because of that reason. It's attached to the previous account number... it doesn't get cancelled. I wish it did, would cause less headache for both the customer and employee.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-14 10:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't like Comcast how bout you start your own ISP ?
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Or they could assign account numbers to individuals like an intelligent company would do. I was laughing at how shitty all of the American companies are.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

BRB while I go legally bribe for favors and regional monopolies so I can treat people like ***and charge whatever I want to.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Assura

Eh, I enjoy certain parts of the game more than others.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
fonewear said: »
with blackjack and hookers
and whiskey.
[+]
By Yomisha 2016-11-14 10:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Or they could assign account numbers to individuals like an intelligent company would do. I was laughing at how shitty all of the American companies are.
Terrible human beings are the reason the account numbers are assigned to addresses instead of individuals.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm very aware of the reason, and it's silly, there's other ways to manage that without negatively impacting the rest of the customers.
By Yomisha 2016-11-14 10:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

<.< Yeah okay, because it seems to be working so well for companies like Dish? Noooo. No.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Wondering if I should even bother with windower.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't say I'm privy to how the quality of Dish's residence transfer of service goes, only had it once when I moved and it was almost twenty years ago, I'd imagine it's at least slightly different currently.

Either way, there's ways of handling such things without negatively affecting the rest of the customers, attaching it to a residence is lazy, shortsighted and is part of their thought process which concludes with them being so negatively reviewed.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-11-14 10:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Assura

/shrug I've started fresh with new chars on new servers many times.
it's a very fun journey if you're into that kind of thing
I wouldnt be able to do that, not enough leisure time to play as it is. Maybe in 20 years if the game is still running i'll finish a mythic.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm kinda bored with this tangent though, more concerned with what's for lunch.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-14 10:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldnt be able to do that, not enough leisure time to play as it is. Maybe in 20 years if the game is still running i'll finish a mythic.

I'm still keeping my other accounts, but basically I wanted to try on another server for a bit without affecting those, and I didn't want to pay to transfer 3 accounts, etc. I still don't have one of those fancy things.
First Page 2 3 ... 20184 20185 20186 ... 22710 22711 22712