Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1998 1999 2000 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-09-06 05:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
So you main PDT gear in the off-chance it MAY use 1 TP move, instead of using haste gear? *shrug* seems counterproductive to me, unless you just run into bad luck like i did...
Depends on the situation, I use whatever I have on me (In this case, DRG.) when I change jobs for blue proc. Normally, I'm on MNK and just idle in Terra staff+PDT gear while my partner (Or I) proc blue, etc. Once blue is proc'd I just kill it normally since it's never been a threat to me. As far as counter-productive, letting the mob one-shot me and risking the chance of losing the drop, and therefore losing my Client's pay isn't something I intend to do. There's really no point in using haste gear with the chance that I'll be one-shotted if I can prepare myself to just hold it till proc'd, etc.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-06 05:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Debateing if I wana go on a reading binge today and finish the book I'm reading... 350 pages to go XD
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Debateing if I wana go on a reading binge today and finish the book I'm reading... 350 pages to go XD
I could finish that in a few hours.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-06 05:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
I'm a bit of a slower reader for the most part... Enjoy takeing my time with it. It's also a pritty heavy read.
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-06 05:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
So you main PDT gear in the off-chance it MAY use 1 TP move, instead of using haste gear? *shrug* seems counterproductive to me, unless you just run into bad luck like i did...
Depends on the situation, I use whatever I have on me (In this case, DRG.) when I change jobs for blue proc. Normally, I'm on MNK and just idle in Terra staff+PDT gear while my partner (Or I) proc blue, etc. Once blue is proc'd I just kill it normally since it's never been a threat to me. As far as counter-productive, letting the mob one-shot me and risking the chance of losing the drop, and therefore losing my Client's pay isn't something I intend to do. There's really no point in using haste gear with the chance that I'll be one-shotted if I can prepare myself to just hold it till proc'd, etc.

See, you're duoing... I need shadows when I solo, so I go all haste, and its not like the move one shotted me every time it was used. I think I just got unlucky... First one almost killed me, but didn't. Second one did way more than my max hp.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

See, you're duoing... I need shadows when I solo, so I go all haste, and its not like the move one shotted me every time it was used. I think I just got unlucky... First one almost killed me, but didn't. Second one did way more than my max hp.
Testimonials theorize that it gets more accurate with Impalement the lower its HP gets.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-06 05:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk..all I know is, the move itself didn't miss, it just did a ton more. And when it one-shotted me, it was at 50% or so.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-06 05:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a bit of a slower reader for the most part... Enjoy takeing my time with it. It's also a pritty heavy read.
I usually start slowly, but then I can't resist and want it all and go all the way till the end.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-09-06 05:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleh, website stopped responding and my paragraph got trashed! D:

Only thing that my duo nets me is someone curing me, which allows me to just sit there and let the mob nail on me while partner changes jobs for a proc lol. As for haste: Macro it for Utsusemi/Migawari :< I see no point in letting yourself take more damage because you want to use full haste gear knowing you're most likely going to die.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So what is it then? :P

I need a new book, got nothing to read besides stuff on the internet.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I usually start slowly, but then I can't resist and want it all and go all the way till the end.
>__________________>
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-06 05:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

5:30 am lockup :B
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Seha makes me constantly realize I have a very dirty mind. :<
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Server: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-09-06 05:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought it would be a good idea to get brownies out of the pan with a steak knife last night. Brownies had been in the fridge. Hand slipped and now I have stitches in my hand :( Stupid stupid stupid stupid.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-06 05:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

>__________________>
Oh come on! I was talking about reading <_< see, it's you guys, it's not me!
By slipispsycho 2011-09-06 05:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you go from

to

And be like "I'm actually okay with this, let's put this out!"

<_<;;;; I don't get it.
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-09-06 05:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Liandaru said: »
Thought it would be a good idea to get brownies out of the pan with a steak knife last night. Brownies had been in the fridge. Hand slipped and now I have stitches in my hand :( Stupid stupid stupid stupid.
I don't get stitches. Mostly cuz I'm terrified of needles, but I don't see the point, as long as it's not life threatening serious, I don't see the point.. I don't care about scars, I like having scars, they're reminders of pain and the stupid ideas that lead to them, and they're good for adult story time too.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I have several scars from cutting oranges in my young'un days. :P

>__________________>
Oh come on! I was talking about reading <_< see, it's you guys, it's not me!
Ah-hahaha. I plead the fifth. >__>
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-09-06 05:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said: »
I don't get stitches. Mostly cuz I'm terrified of needles, but I don't see the point, as long as it's not life threatening serious, I don't see the point.. I don't care about scars, I like having scars, they're reminders of pain and the stupid ideas that lead to them, and they're good for adult story time too.
It was really open wide. Wasn't bleeding badly but I was afraid of infection and stuff. Hell it hurt more when the doctor gave me the numbing shot than when I hurt myself. It's throbbing bad now. My only regret is I probably can't play ffxi for ***for the next week or so.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2011-09-06 05:48:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Only thing that my duo nets me is someone curing me, which allows me to just sit there and let the mob nail on me while partner changes jobs for a proc lol. As for haste: Macro it for Utsusemi/Migawari :< I see no point in letting yourself take more damage because you want to use full haste gear knowing you're most likely going to die.

What...? lol I was doing awesome on the NM til I got unlucky.. Why wouldn't you want to TP at your fastest WHEN YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN TOUCHED THE WHOLE FIGHT up until the WS? lol.. idk...this conversation is pointless lol
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugggh, numbing shots.

I had double ingrown toenails once upon a time.

Needles in your toes. So much pain.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-09-06 05:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So what is it then? :P

I need a new book, got nothing to read besides stuff on the internet.

Mine has a different cover but this cover is more bad *** :P It's the 3ed book in a series, the first one was kinda meh but from the second one on its been totally awesome. Deffinetly not for the faint of heart though (minus the first one which was pritty tame by comparison)... should never be allowed anywhere near children.

I do the same thing... will spend a week or 2 on the first 1/2-2/3 then normally take the rest over a couple days
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-09-06 05:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugggh, numbing shots.

Yeowch! ***sucks, my mom had those :(
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If there are any children nearby me, they shouldn't be there because I'm not the one watching them. >___> lol
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugggh, numbing shots.

Yeowch! ***sucks, my mom had those :(
It's one of those never-forget memories, right up there with using nair on your crotch. :<
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-09-06 05:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What...? lol I was doing awesome on the NM til I got unlucky.. Why wouldn't you want to TP at your fastest WHEN YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN TOUCHED THE WHOLE FIGHT up until the WS? lol.. idk...this conversation is pointless lol

Well, you were saying how the mob has killed you and you solo it, and can't seem to keep Migawari up to take the move. And Laffter asked something and I mentioned PDT helps the move, then you commented about how I should just use full haste. :<
By slipispsycho 2011-09-06 05:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said: »
It was really open wide. Wasn't bleeding badly but I was afraid of infection and stuff. Hell it hurt more when the doctor gave me the numbing shot than when I hurt myself. It's throbbing bad now. My only regret is I probably can't play ffxi for ***for the next week or so.
That's when I just suck it up (no other good term) and put on some anti-septic, and clean the immediate area, then I use Butterfly stitches to close the wound, put a pad over it (not sure of actual medial term for it) and warp it in gauze. Make sure to clean it and change out the bandages every day.

I'm yet to get an infection, and I've had some particularly nasty cuts.. Multiples going to the tendon/bone, the one on my foot was a gaping wound, if you look at your foot, at the highest it was halfway up the thickness right on the ball of the foot, and on the bottom it extended all the way to my 2nd or 3rd toe, I stepped on a broken bottle or a clam shell or something in knee deep mud and it sliced me really good.

I'm not saying do what I do <.< I'm just sharing cuz I'm bored.

I've known basic level triaging since I was like 10.. I'm a really careless person, even as a kid I was constantly getting serious wounds, I refused treatment, so I had to learn to treat myself.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-06 05:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol quit your arguing. >___>

PDT- seems to work for Uzu, while haste and dodging everything works for Eike. Two separate tactics that both appear to work. >___>

Almost as bad as that PLD vs MNK for VWNMs thread.
By Artemicion 2011-09-06 05:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Should I dedicate my add-on gear augments towards nuking or healing?

Note: Still putting my merits in INT & Enfeeb/Elemental magic since MND and healing skill do jack ***for your soft caps D:
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-06 05:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

QD solo kite.
Takes about 2 hours, but makes you feel so powerful(and it's *** scary at times).
First Page 2 3 ... 1998 1999 2000 ... 22715 22716 22717