Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19605 19606 19607 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-08 11:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Alyora said: »
Ok so this happened yesterday :/

After dinner, me and the fiance go to the dollar store...while going through the aisle, he tells me "Babe, I downloaded the Pokemon Go and look! i can see pokemon all over this place!" I look at it and was just "ok, that's cool." I go continue browsing the store...but where is my fiance??? He was walking around the whole damn store trying to catch pokemon. I tell him to lower the volume cause he's looking ridiculous. Well I finish browsing and where the heck is he now!? I looked in the aisles and no where. I get in line to pay and here he comes walking in from outside...

I just give him that look of "You've got to be f'in kidding me." So I am at the cashier and he yells out "Babe! Don't move!!! Bulbasaur is on your shoulder!!! I'm gonna catch it!!!" (He did catch it)

I say "I have to move, I gotta pay! Cut it out!" The cashier is looking at us like WTF is wrong with these ppl. The cashier asks "Um Is he seeing something that isn't really there?" Me.."yes...a game app". She just laughs.

So we leave out the store and I told him that this thing is going to annoy me if he's going to look like some crazy guy looking and walking around waving his phone around.

We are walking to the car and a chick with her guy walks pass us and my fiance overhears her saying of the pokemon. He says "See babe, it's not only me!" I turn to the chick and say "You too!??!?!" she laughed and said yea... While she is going after pokemon, 3 guys are sitting in front of a restaurant at same time me and chick spoke, and they too said "We are too!!

I just SMH and said, "I have never seen so many pokemon lovers in one spot here in the middle of the street doing the same thing at once..."

My whole ride home was just him catching pokemon on my steering wheel, his leg, under the car, etc.

wow.
I do disable the camera so i dont have to wave the phone all ver the place. lol
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-07-08 11:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so this happened yesterday :/

After dinner, me and the fiance go to the dollar store...while going through the aisle, he tells me "Babe, I downloaded the Pokemon Go and look! i can see pokemon all over this place!" I look at it and was just "ok, that's cool." I go continue browsing the store...but where is my fiance??? He was walking around the whole damn store trying to catch pokemon. I tell him to lower the volume cause he's looking ridiculous. Well I finish browsing and where the heck is he now!? I looked in the aisles and no where. I get in line to pay and here he comes walking in from outside...

I just give him that look of "You've got to be f'in kidding me." So I am at the cashier and he yells out "Babe! Don't move!!! Bulbasaur is on your shoulder!!! I'm gonna catch it!!!" (He did catch it)

I say "I have to move, I gotta pay! Cut it out!" The cashier is looking at us like WTF is wrong with these ppl. The cashier asks "Um Is he seeing something that isn't really there?" Me.."yes...a game app". She just laughs.

So we leave out the store and I told him that this thing is going to annoy me if he's going to look like some crazy guy looking and walking around waving his phone around.

We are walking to the car and a chick with her guy walks pass us and my fiance overhears her saying of the pokemon. He says "See babe, it's not only me!" I turn to the chick and say "You too!??!?!" she laughed and said yea... While she is going after pokemon, 3 guys are sitting in front of a restaurant at same time me and chick spoke, and they too said "We are too!!

I just SMH and said, "I have never seen so many pokemon lovers in one spot here in the middle of the street doing the same thing at once..."

My whole ride home was just him catching pokemon on my steering wheel, his leg, under the car, etc.
He's a keeper.
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2016-07-08 12:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You can disable the camera?, well then that is good then, im gonna tell him to turn it off lol
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-08 12:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

What if Pokemon Go is just an elaborate plot from the world governments to trick us into filming everything around us so they can better spy on us?!?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-07-08 12:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

AP button in top right when catching 'Mons.
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2016-07-08 12:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
What if Pokemon Go is just an elaborate plot from the world governments to trick us into filming everything around us so they can better spy on us?!?

You know, you could be right. Just like furbies. They were banned in the pentagon. Soon it will be companies banning cell phones completely or force to put in a box during work hours.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-08 12:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I went to the post office this morning to get the items there...

As soon as I stop my car I disconnect and get the server ***the bed message -_-
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 12:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, you could be right. Just like furbies. They were banned in the pentagon. Soon it will be companies banning cell phones completely or force to put in a box during work hours.

Like the episode of Doctor Who with the little black boxes!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-08 14:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Our littlest cat came out of the bathroom the other day, ran around the living room and started doing crazy spins. We laughed and thought it was cute until we realized why she was doing it...

She had poop stuck to her butt and ended up flinging it around the living room -_-
VIP
By Kalila 2016-07-08 14:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Was curious what this GIF was, since it was going at 1 frame every 2-3 seconds I decided to download it and see. Download took 6 minutes to complete >.>

Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-08 15:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

i was attacked by cats today
4 of them

[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-07-08 15:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I only see two, double vision?!
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-08 15:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah i diddn't take pictures of the other two.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-08 15:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Was curious what this GIF was, since it was going at 1 frame every 2-3 seconds I decided to download it and see. Download took 6 minutes to complete >.>

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-08 15:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Just watched Kiki Delivery Service, it was beautiful.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-07-08 16:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Kalila said: »

Yeah -_-; makes me feel bad for mobile users just trying to kill time here

Yeah, poor mobile users having to look at that hot blonde!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-08 16:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU A NEAT PICTURE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CHASTISE ME

/runs away crying
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-08 16:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Judging by number of likes I guess I was the only one who hadn't watched it.
By Bloodrose 2016-07-08 16:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought my sister Kiki's Delivery service for her birthday. Made sure to leave it with my mom before we moved away.

So the only person I have to buy a present for this year is my brother, And it'll most likely be some booze.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-08 16:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU A NEAT PICTURE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CHASTISE ME

/runs away crying
I called you a thrill seeker! that isn't chastisation!
I'M GOING TO MY ROOM
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-07-08 16:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Judging by number of likes I guess I was the only one who hadn't watched it.
I only saw it recently because my girlfriend felt I needed more Miyazaki in my life.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-08 16:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mobile users who are actually concerned with speed/data usage should learn how to disable auto-loading of gif/gifv/webm.

Instead of you know, bitching about it and reporting posts.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-08 17:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19605 19606 19607 ... 22712 22713 22714