Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1746 1747 1748 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-08-23 12:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said: »
Ramuh.Urial said: »
Ramuh.Urial said: »
Btw, I mean a limb falling asleep past the pins and needles stage to the able to bend in funny ways because it's that numb stage.
I fall asleep on my arm. It goes so dead that I have to either rock my body back and forth or grab my right hand with my left and manually move it to get the blood flowing again....also I sometimes accidentally smack it against the wall and don't feel it only hear it xD
Yeah that's what I just had to do to my legs. I had to slide each one over the bed using my hands. Getting the blood flow back is painful.
You get used to it. If anything it just feel awkward now xD. Happens like a couple times a week every week for teh past 7 years xD
Been happening for about two for me, but I don't think I'll get used to it ever. I have a very low tolerance for pain. :{
It's never hurt me.
It almost tickles it tingles so much xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 12:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Katianna said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
Mornin' Kat! /wave
Whats good Yomi? What you up to?
Not much yet. :3 Slow morning. You?
 Asura.Katianna
Server: Asura
user: Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-23 12:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Mornin' Kat! /wave
Whats good Yomi? What you up to?
Not much yet. :3 Slow morning. You?

Same here, just listening to some Shiendown and trying to wake up before my brother comes home with the new transmission for his truck. I get the feeling that I'm gonna be helping him lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 12:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh music! I could use some of that right now. Almost workout time, playlist activate! :3

I don't really think my limbs waking up tickles, but I usually do laugh at it. It's a ridiculous feeling and I'm like "OOOH GOD WHAT DO I DO /giggles" /dork!
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-23 12:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't say it ever hurts... the only time I felt anything that I could call pain whas when I slept on my arm in a way somehow that from the elbow down and it was pritty much compleatly dead... the only way i could move it was to kinda swing my sholder and even then it would just flop around. Didn't hurt at that point but as the blood returned it was a werid as hell feeling >.>
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-08-23 12:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh music! I could use some of that right now. Almost workout time, playlist activate! :3

I don't really think my limbs waking up tickles, but I usually do laugh at it. It's a ridiculous feeling and I'm like "OOOH GOD WHAT DO I DO /giggles" /dork!
First time it happened I was like OMG it has No feeling wtf do I do!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-08-23 12:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I wouldn't say it ever hurts... the only time I felt anything that I could call pain whas when I slept on my arm in a way somehow that from the elbow down and it was pritty much compleatly dead... the only way i could move it was to kinda swing my sholder and even then it would just flop around. Didn't hurt at that point but as the blood returned it was a werid as hell feeling >.>
Exactly xD
I actually have gotten to the point where I expect it and just kinda wait for it to happen lmao
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-23 12:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I listen to a lot of different stuff, but lately it's been a lot of mash up mixes of a different bands. I got the itunes Shinedown sessions and its awesome. Im listening to "Her name is Alice" right now. I loooooooove this song. Have you looked up any of the free downloads from Scratch and Sniff? They do a radio show every week and mash up rock and hip hop stuff. I have a few of their mixes and they are awesome. They did a good Korn and Disturbed remix.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 12:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh that Scratch and Sniff used to annoyed the living *** out of me. There were rare occasions they'd have a good remix, but most of the time it just made me sadface.
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-23 12:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh that Scratch and Sniff used to annoyed the living *** out of me. There were rare occasions they'd have a good remix, but most of the time it just made me sadface.

They've done some good stuff as of late. They did something for house of pain that was pretty good.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 12:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I suppose I could look it up. This makes me miss my radio station. Why did the good station get the axe!?! Stupid clear channel. -_-!
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-23 12:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I suppose I could look it up. This makes me miss my radio station. Why did the good station get the axe!?! Stupid clear channel. -_-!

I got the a few of the mixes downloaded too if you want them. Catch me on skype or something and I'll send to ya :-)
 Leviathan.Narshe
Server: Leviathan
user: Narshee
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-23 12:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

We just got an earthquake >.> or an aftershock or something.. everything was shaking.. I live in Virginia lol this is weird..
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-23 12:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Narshe said: »
We just got an earthquake >.> or an aftershock or something.. everything was shaking.. I live in Virginia lol this is weird..

Eeeps
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-08-23 12:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

*** my life. I was standing on a chair putting stuff away on the high shelf when that earthquake just happened. -_________-

HI FLOOR MY NAME IS XUEYE! :D
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-23 12:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

D: I hope everything is ok!
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-23 13:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
*** my life. I was standing on a chair putting stuff away on the high shelf when that earthquake just happened. -_________-

Oh no! Are you all right? You'll need emergency milk and cookies immediately!
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-23 13:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

talk about bad timing! omg you ok?
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 13:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I got the a few of the mixes downloaded too if you want them. Catch me on skype or something and I'll send to ya :-)
Okies. :D
Tell Grimace to stop jumping around and you might not have this problem! (in all seriousness, I hope it's nothing srs.)

So like... I somehow accidentally accepted a friend request from someone that I went to school with. I remember leaving the request pending because I rarely like to add people from HS. The "what have you been up to?" talk gets old! Anyway, I swear all he posts about is what a sexy *** he is. I don't get it. :<
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-08-23 13:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

At least you didn't stand on a metal chair and hit your balls on the back thingy. (and then trip on your way down the stairs and hit them again.............)
 Leviathan.Narshe
Server: Leviathan
user: Narshee
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-23 13:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

All fine here.. just shook our house a little. I hope everyone else is ok. I thought my cat was stuck between the wall and my bed and was shaking it >.>
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-23 13:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

east coast gets earthquakes? o.o
 Phoenix.Fondue
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-08-23 13:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

not often lol
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-23 13:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

wat a bunch of noobs :O
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-08-23 13:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

think the last noticeable one was like 3 or 4 years ago in the middle of the night when i was still in HS
 Asura.Katianna
By Asura.Katianna 2011-08-23 13:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't there a fault line somewhere off the coast? I forget. It's been a while since I've taken geography.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-08-23 13:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

oh well let them have their fun i guess :P earthquakes are no biggy here lol
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-08-23 13:13:04