Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17335 17336 17337 ... 22711 22712 22713
By fractalvoid 2015-05-12 22:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate to self advertise but I'm not making any money from this... just spreading some good (to me) music.

This was Grimecraft's set. [Make sure to turn to HD! Although according to the Reddit comments it's not "HD audio" lol but what do u expect from a phone... Was a blast regardless. Camera shaking cos I'm dancing.

YouTube Video Placeholder

I got Qrion's whole set (with no breaks - it's all 1 fluid part) but her manager messaged me on facebook and asked me to take it down lol. Apparently her set throughout her whole US tour will be similar and they don't want me to ruin the surpise... Kinda lame. Even Grimecraft was like "yeah that's whack lol she used to be my manager etc" but hopefully once her US tour ends I'll be able to put it back up cos she killed it.

Thanks for the response. I'll start checking in on these forums more often. Just been so busy with finals etc @_@
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-05-12 22:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing some late night Diablo III, nearing the end of Act V
By fractalvoid 2015-05-12 23:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Playing some late night Diablo III, nearing the end of Act V

Kali I remember you praising Ni no Kuni a long time ago. I'm quite interested in playing it but it doesn't seem like there are any translations for the portable version and yeah... emulation PS3 games... lol

Do you think it's worth buying a cheap *** PS3 to play? Probably just that game... not sure if I'd play any other PS3 exclusives.

Also that questions is not just limited to Kali lol. I just made the connection that she did play it and enjoy it/was vocal about it.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-05-12 23:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, Frac. Tal.

Void....

How is you, man? Read anything good, lately?
 Asura.Domz
Server: Asura
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2015-05-12 23:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Question to yall. I reinstalled ffxi today after a 2 year break using a cd collection i had. i had bought seekers of adoulin when it released online for the pc version, but now after getting everything installed and patched, seekers isn't registering as owned. did i do something wrong or did se goof?
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-05-12 23:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you attach the Adoulin CD key to your account?
 Asura.Domz
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2015-05-12 23:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I did, it's showing up as a permanent option on the SE account management thingy.
i think i got it solved though, i thought during the 12 hour update that the adoulin patch wouldve been in there.
i'm going to redownload it from amazon and see what happens.

Edit:
redownloading from amazon worked, but now i got another damn patch. wish they couldve let me download this ***the first time when i was at work ; ;
By fractalvoid 2015-05-13 00:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Hey, Frac. Tal.

Void....

Mostly school stuff. Although I heard the writer of House of Leaves is doing some 27 volume thing that I'll be sure to check out. I read a lot of scientific studies online now rather than... like idk how to to draw the distinction but... literature with the intent to inform and literature with the intent to enjoy.

I do have some copies of non-scientific books I always keep around tho and I think it's due for a read-thru of them after I finish finals (Tuesday yay)

These books will be:

Nine Stories - J.D. Salinger (and likely some of his other works. Catcher in the Rye changed my perspective on everything. It was like a psychedelic experience before I had experience any exogenous form of a psychedelic)

The Problem with Philosophy - Bertrand Russel (heard it was good from a roommate. Not sure how I'll enjoy it)

And I do plan to read House of Leaves by Danielewski again. It's been a while and that really is a masterpiece of a novel.

I've been wanting to read Exploring The Thalamus and Its Role in Cortical Functionig - S. Murray & R.W. Guillery (Also one of my ex-landlords contributed some worth to this bool lol ironically enough) but that ***goes way over my head.

And finally, I was told to read:

A World Lit Only by Fire - William Manchester

and

Gary_Romain_-_La_promesse_de_l'aub

My belgian landlord recommended it to me but I can't find an english version... lol. Over the summer I'll have time to catch up on some reading which will be sure to boost creativity and thus motivation thus happiness etc.

What about you? Any good reads?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-05-13 00:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So farrrrr... nothing. Nada. Yeah, it's been tough trying to get any reading done this year outside of teaching stuffs. I have a summer list, but I doubt I'll get to it. If I can though, I'd like to see if I can read Purgitorio. You know, the classics as I am wont to read.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-05-13 00:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

well LEGO has officialy won ,-,
By Yatenkou 2015-05-13 00:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

.....Nope, I'm done...going to bed....night all....so done....
[+]
By fractalvoid 2015-05-13 01:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Speaking of JD Salinger, this is a nice little talk about him. I miss Colbert :(

http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/ueo7a2/colbert-s-book-club---tobias-wolff----the-catcher-in-the-rye-

Saved for later. I gotta pass out lol. Final isn't until like 6 or some *** but I'm going to spend all day on campus cramming cos I have a feeling this is going to suck lol.

Dunno what I was thinking taking HIS371 as a psych major with no HIS experience in uni lol

edit: I mean degree requirements (2 actually) but dang... lamest class. Sucks cos the prof is obviously smart.
[+]
By fractalvoid 2015-05-13 01:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Hey, Frac. Tal.

Void....

Btw my real name is Tyler, u can call me that.

αryl (or some variation of) is the online pseudonym or w/e u wanna call it that I "go by" or however you'd properly say something like that without sounding pompous. lol

edit: im just too lazy to change my name and start new post count (and therefore credibility (somehow? dis site...) but I also don't think i'd be able to put the α character in when creating a username.

I had use arylll on steam and ary1l on reddit or some ***.

And everyone thinks I'm a girl cos I guess "ariel"... idk. It's pronounced Air-Rill
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-05-13 01:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I took an ink blot test (Rorschach Test) lol...

here are the results :/
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-13 01:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Whomever invented end of season cliffhangers should be shot and garroted from the balls up!

I don't even care if that makes no sense ... GAH!
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-05-13 01:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Whomever invented end of season cliffhangers should be shot and garroted from the balls up!

what show?
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-05-13 01:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
I took an ink blot test (Rorschach Test) lol...

here are the results :/
I took one and

so I'm only 3/10ths crazy!
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-13 01:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »

what show?
NCIS right now, but it pretty much works for everything.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-05-13 02:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

the flash was amazing tonight ;3
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-13 02:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Weird bug in ST just now. On some of the boss fights my DoTs weren't applying. I wasn't missing either.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2015-05-13 02:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Weird bug in ST just now. On some of the boss fights my DoTs weren't applying. I wasn't missing either.
They are probably still applying, just not displaying. The cap on number of debuffs on a mob is 40, but the cap for displaying them is less, anything applied after that display cap won't show up but it's still there which can be shown by fester still hitting for max potency with no dots showing. The one thing about it is if you reapply the debuff/dot before it wears off completely it will stay invisible even if there is space to display it.

It's been a thing since they added 24 man stuff.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-05-13 02:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I get that fix but debuffs applied by you are always supposed to be on the left side of the debuffs for you.

Maybe I'm wrong though I've just never seen that happen since I returned and I even played SMN.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-13 03:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I get that fix but debuffs applied by you are always supposed to be on the left side of the debuffs for you.

Maybe I'm wrong though I've just never seen that happen since I returned and I even played SMN.

If there are too many showing already yours won't show even if they're applied. When there's space and you recast the dot you'll be able to see your dots
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-13 04:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2015-05-13 04:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

If there are too many showing already yours won't show even if they're applied. When there's space and you recast the dot you'll be able to see your dots
Only if the dot wears off completely, if you reapply while there is still 1 or 2 seconds on it will still stay invisible for whatever reason.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-13 04:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably because it still counts as the same dot but with the timer reset?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-13 06:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-13 07:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]