Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 ... 22718 22719 22720
By slipispsycho 2011-08-21 15:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
I'm not sure if it was on here, but they made it to BG. They server hopped after getting some things and faked their death to get out of being a douche. A few months later though, it was a rinse and repeat sort of deal and it caught up to them. People were pissed. :3
You mean Thesummoner?
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 15:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I could say I never suspected Kuki was a guy, but... well, the signs were there. >__> Some people just like pretending to be a girl to justify playing miffra.

Sorry, Saggi. :3 I remember we hunted a couple NMs together, though!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 15:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyhow, I need a massage, so many aches and pains x_x
 Odin.Headstrong
Server: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-08-21 15:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

We had a 'girl' join my Ls, newbie player, one of the first things she did was posting pictures/getting people to add her on facebook <.<
She used to be with us on vent, but claimed to have no mic :/
Got lotsa guys to help her with leveling/gettin gear/missions etc, then sold the account and disappeared..

Idk what's wrong with some people, but i will also never understand some guys, who fall for stuff like that.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 15:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Headstrong said: »
We had a 'girl' join my Ls, newbie player, one of the first things she did was posting pictures/getting people to add her on facebook <.< She used to be with us on vent, but claimed to have no mic :/ Got lotsa guys to help her with leveling/gettin gear/missions etc, then sold the account and disappeared.. Idk what's wrong with some people, but i will also never understand some guys, who fall for stuff like that.

Desperation combined with infatuation.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 15:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Benefit of the doubt usually.

Nobody expects people to lie like that. But once they do, you realize you kind of have to expect the worst.
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-08-21 15:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
We had a 'girl' join my Ls, newbie player, one of the first things she did was posting pictures/getting people to add her on facebook <.< She used to be with us on vent, but claimed to have no mic :/ Got lotsa guys to help her with leveling/gettin gear/missions etc, then sold the account and disappeared.. Idk what's wrong with some people, but i will also never understand some guys, who fall for stuff like that.

Men, why u so silly? D:
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 15:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Benefit of the doubt usually. Nobody expects people to lie like that. But once they do, you realize you kind of have to expect the worst.

Oh yeh this is probably what I should have said. Inexperience and the benefit of the doubt as le taru says.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-21 15:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Men, why u so silly? D:
Stupid more like it.. Some guys realize they can get other guys to buy them tons of ***in game, just by pretending to be a girl and throwing in some flirting now and then to maintain interest.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 15:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a shame, Kuki was fun to play with even with my suspicions. :<
 Hades.Medjai
Server: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-21 15:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Men, why u so silly? D:
most men are ruled by their penis and i guess they think that if they help a "girl" out they might get a chance to get some sex somehow idk, i wouldnt go out of my way to help a "girl" in ffxi or any game but i have a GF, dont know if i would be like your LS mates if i didnt lol
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 15:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Never expect physical affection from people you meet on the internets! :P

Doesn't work like that, sorry. :3 Though that is not always the motivation. Sometimes guys just like having a girl like them.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-21 15:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Now every female here is going to want a squirrel.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 15:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Never expect physical affection from people you meet on the internets! :P

Doesn't work like that, sorry. :3 Though that is not always the motivation. Sometimes guys just like having a girl like them.
but but, laff

dude, you promised
>___>

Don't listen to this guy, I don't pretend to be a girl ever. xD

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 15:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not even a female and I want a squirrel.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 15:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

And now I'm gonna go play Morrowind for a while.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 15:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah we f****d s**t up for real. If anyone is confused, I wasn't after her for a gf, I just loved her company because we worked like ying and yang. It made playing really enjoyable.

Post deleted by User.
By Powerslave 2011-08-21 15:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to be on Let's Make a Deal, what should I dress up as?!?!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 15:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I was confused, thanks sagi now who are you?

>_>

Allow me to jog your memory
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 15:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah we f****d s**t up for real. If anyone is confused, I wasn't after her for a gf, I just loved her company because we worked like ying and yang. It made playing really enjoyable.

Are you sure that person wasn't a gender ***? If so you probably broke their heart. :x

'Lying' about your gender for the right reasons honestly isn't wrong. I obviously don't know the whole situation, but reading this page and last, it sounds like that. :x If I'm right, you need to man up and apologize to them. :|
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 16:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You know... there was one guy I knew in game. Pretty sure he died for real in a motorcycle accident. He was a really awesome guy. His character name was Maynardjames. Think he was in his early 30s. The only thing I heard about it though was from this person I didn't know. I'd just come back from a break, and they had, "R.I.P. Maynardjames," in their bazaar comment. I asked them if he had quit, because that would of been a shame. They said he died in a motorcycle accident, think a truck hit him.
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-08-21 16:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »

Are you sure that person wasn't a gender ***? If so you probably broke their heart. :x

'Lying' about your gender for the right reasons honestly isn't wrong. I obviously don't know the whole situation, but reading this page and last, it sounds like that. :x
Can't base a relationship of any kind on a lie though, even if you don't mean to harm anyone :< It will always bust at some point and people get hurt..
[+]
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-21 16:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Heart. Melted.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't base a relationship of any kind on a lie though, even if you don't mean to harm anyone :< It will always bust at some point and people get hurt..

It's not a lie. A relationship isn't based on a gender, it's based on a common interest and doing stuff together. Their offline gender is a minor detail.

Genderqueer people FEEL like they're whatever gender. To them it's real. So what, they have man-bits. On the inside they feel like a girl. They say they're a girl online because they wish to be perceived as a girl because it feels right to them. :| People would shun the *** out of them if they were like, "Hey, I'm a dude but I wish I were a girl, so can you treat me like a girl?"

Also it's incredibly shallow to stop being friends with someone over that if you find out the truth. >_>;
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 16:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Are you sure that person wasn't a gender ***? If so you probably broke their heart. :x 'Lying' about your gender for the right reasons honestly isn't wrong. I obviously don't know the whole situation, but reading this page and last, it sounds like that. :x If I'm right, you need to man up and apologize to them. :|

Well... whoever they were they still hated my subligar and wouldn't hang out unless I put trousers on lol >_>; so idk about that.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... whoever they were they still hated my subligar and wouldn't hang out unless I put trousers on lol >_>; so idk about that.

Firstly, I don't like Elvaan males wearing subligars either and I'm a heterosexual woman.

Secondly, just because they feel like they're a woman, doesn't mean they like guys. They could very easily like woman.

They probably just didn't like the creepy Elvaan legs though, TBH. ***'s seriously disturbing.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 ... 22718 22719 22720