Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1693 1694 1695 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-19 23:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said: »

Why don't you play LoL with us? It's free!

/glitter fingers

You too, Leila!
 Valefor.Annikahansen
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Annikahansen 2011-08-19 23:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Aw, just do it. We're bored. If you aren't sure it would be allowed, just clean up the bad parts or tweak them to be allowed. ~.^
~hides~
ok here goes:
you're on a plane with your two children. twins, both of the same gender. one is completely healthy, the other has developmental issues. the plane isn't going to make it. there's one parachute. which of your children do you save?

(this one also weirds me out, because idgaf what would be wrong with any child of mine, i couldn't place one child before the other)
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-19 23:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Fairy.Spence said: »
Valefor.Annikahansen said: »
Fairy.Spence said: »
I'd probably pull/rip it out before I let it burn or cut it off.
ok i don't even own that variety of plumbing...but my own question is makin me cringe...

Why would you even think it!?

I swear, all men are telepathic or something in that we can almost feel another man's pain if their boys get hurt.

Oh no! Who's hurt?

EDIT: You don't think that females have sympathy pains?

We do kinda have sympathy pains. I accidentally hit a guy in his jewels once and when he hit the ground I kinda hurt. :/ I've never really felt pain for another woman though.
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-19 23:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You and eight other people are kidnapped and placed on a cruise liner that's set to sink in 9 hours. Each of you have a bracelet on your wrist that has a number on it, 1-9. These bracelets are a detonator used to explode the bomb that's placed in your stomach. If you try to force the bracelet off, you explode and die. The only way to get the bracelets off is if your heart-rate reaches zero (the bracelet is still useable by other people). or win the game. The main purpose of these bracelets is to activate numbered doors (1-9). Once you enter a door, everyone has to enter and confirm that they're inside quickly otherwise you all die. To win the game, you must find and enter the door labeled 9.

3-5 people can enter any given door, and to enter the doors your bracelets need to total the number that's on the door. The way you get the total is to add the numbers up and find their 'digital root'. Say the bracelets add up to 14, you'd take 14, split it into 1 and 4, add those together, which is 5, so the bracelet's 'digital root' is 5.

Anyway, you know eventually there's only going to be one 9 door, and only 5 people max can exit the game. Would you try to kill people early on (possibly take their bracelets and use it for your own purposes), would you wait as long as possible to kill them (around when you find the last door), or would you wait and see what happened?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-08-19 23:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, lol I knew what you were talking about just from "3-5 people" that's the first thing I saw when the page loaded and I saw the last poster was you, lmfao.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-19 23:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
wow, lol I knew wha tyou were talking about just from "3-5 people" that's the first thing I saw when the page loaded and I saw the last poster was you, lmfao.

>:3 <3
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-08-19 23:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd kill people just to go through the number 3 w/ Ninnies
 Valefor.Annikahansen
By Valefor.Annikahansen 2011-08-19 23:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
You and eight other people are kidnapped and placed on a cruise liner that's set to sink in 9 hours. Each of you have a bracelet on your wrist that has a number on it, 1-9. These bracelets are a detonator used to explode the bomb that's placed in your stomach. If you try to force the bracelet off, you explode and die. The only way to get the bracelets off is if your heart-rate reaches zero (the bracelet is still useable by other people). or win the game. The main purpose of these bracelets is to activate numbered doors (1-9). Once you enter a door, everyone has to enter and confirm that they're inside quickly otherwise you all die. To win the game, you must find and enter the door labeled 9.

3-5 people can enter any given door, and to enter the doors your bracelets need to total the number that's on the door. The way you get the total is to add the numbers up and find their 'digital root'. Say the bracelets add up to 14, you'd take 14, split it into 1 and 4, add those together, which is 5, so the bracelet's 'digital root' is 5.

Anyway, you know eventually there's only going to be one 9 door, and only 5 people max can exit the game. Would you try to kill people early on (possibly take their bracelets and use it for your own purposes), would you wait as long as possible to kill them (around when you find the last door), or would you wait and see what happened?
since i've watched SAW, i'd probably wait as long as possible, because what if those other people were needed in the last area?

reminds me of how on one of the SAW films, everyone was supposed to work together and they could've made it, but they effed each other over, and then those two people ended up with gnarly looking arms.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-19 23:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm loling hard~<3
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-19 23:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Aw, just do it. We're bored. If you aren't sure it would be allowed, just clean up the bad parts or tweak them to be allowed. ~.^
~hides~
ok here goes:
you're on a plane with your two children. twins, both of the same gender. one is completely healthy, the other has developmental issues. the plane isn't going to make it. there's one parachute. which of your children do you save?

(this one also weirds me out, because idgaf what would be wrong with any child of mine, i couldn't place one child before the other)

Ooh, this is a hard one. Since I'd love both children the same, it would be damn near impossible to make a choice on which one to save. I guess since the developmentally challenged would have a harder life, I'd give the parachute to the healthy one. Then I'd hold the other one until we both went down with the plane.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-08-19 23:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »

I'm loling hard~<3
Lotus may have pillows, but I ain't *** sleepy. Ninnies ftw!
 Leviathan.Novax
Server: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-08-19 23:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-08-19 23:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It sounds like trying to figure out the combo for a chest in abyssea but to the extreme. :(
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-08-19 23:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

/glitter fingers

You too, Leila!

Play what now?
 Valefor.Annikahansen
By Valefor.Annikahansen 2011-08-19 23:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

~hides~
ok here goes:

Ooh, this is a hard one. Since I'd love both children the same, it would be damn near impossible to make a choice on which one to save. I guess since the developmentally challenged would have a harder life, I'd give the parachute to the healthy one. Then I'd hold the other one until we both went down with the plane.
sweet sentiment...but here's the weirdest part...you never know if, in say...10 years doctors would find some sort of badass medication which would make the developmentally challenged child almost completely healthy....and you never know if down the line, the "healthy" child would contract a fatal disease, or have an aneurysm or something...

slip said he'd take the chute for himself ><
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-19 23:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

/glitter fingers

You too, Leila!

No way I can handle getting addicted to another game right now. ;; Otherwise I might!
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-19 23:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

since i've watched SAW, i'd probably wait as long as possible, because what if those other people were needed in the last area?

reminds me of how on one of the SAW films, everyone was supposed to work together and they could've made it, but they effed each other over, and then those two people ended up with gnarly looking arms.

I'd do the same~
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-19 23:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd check what the terrain was like below. If it was suitable as a relatively safe drop zone, then I would give the chute to the healthy child, because the one with problems might not survive landing and/or making it back to a town/through the wilderness. If it was dangerous(mountains, endless ocean), then I would take the chute myself, knowing that if I did survive the jump I would have a reasonable chance of making it back. I'd be racked with guilt, but there's no sense in being leting a child live a few seconds longer, so that they die a brutal, slow death.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-19 23:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Slip D: You can't take the chute for yourself! You have to pick a child.

I can't take future medicine or complications into consideration because they're in the future. I do have to consider my remaining family, that is, my husband. He'd have a hard enough time dealing with a dead wife and child as well as trying to work and get on with his life, he'd need a healthy child during that time just to help him function. Not that it would be much help to him, since he would love both children the same as well.

Edit: Oh, you can take the chute if you have Vyre's logic for it, that is, you didn't think either child could make it on foot.
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-08-19 23:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

But, if I take the chute for myself, then I can just make more babies.. <.<
 Valefor.Annikahansen
By Valefor.Annikahansen 2011-08-19 23:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said: »
But, if I take the chute for myself, then I can just make more babies.. <.<
*cough*****cough*
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-19 23:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

More babies aren't the same as the lost babies! lol
By slipispsycho 2011-08-19 23:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

More babies aren't the same as the lost babies! lol
Well maybe these ones will be better! Don't judge me! You don't know!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-20 00:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

xD Slip! xD
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-08-20 00:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Slip! lol

Ok, since we got on the twins subject. Are you guys the type that if you have twins, you give them names starting with the same letter? Like Timothy and Thomas? Or do you name them separate of each other?

I don't know, it drives me nuts when people name them the same. It makes them seem like a single entity when they are two unique individuals.

But on the other hand, a ton of my favorite names start with R. Renanan, Rahziela, Rohan, Roman. I can't NOT name the names that I like just because they start with the same letter. >.> (Not that it matters, I have no plans for children at all at the moment, much less twins.)
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-20 00:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing on this one:
You are in Auschwitz in WWII with your son and daughter. You are told you must pick one to be gassed and killed or else they both will. Which do you choose?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-08-20 00:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-08-20 00:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Slip! lol

Ok, since we got on the twins subject. Are you guys the type that if you have twins, you give them names starting with the same letter? Like Timothy and Thomas? Or do you name them separate of each other?
If I have twins, I shoot myself..

Seriously, one kid is bad enough.

And no, I wouldn't be that lame..

@Aly, I don't. I couldn't make that decision. I would offer myself before I pick either, if they said no, I'd go psycho and at least try to impress the German brass with my fight to save my kids so they might see it as admirable and spare the both of them.

As a side note, wife got to pick our son's name, because we agreed before we even knew what our child was, that I get to pick girl, she gets to pick boy.
 Valefor.Annikahansen
By Valefor.Annikahansen 2011-08-20 00:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said: »

Playing on this one:
You are in Auschwitz in WWII with your son and daughter. You are told you must pick one to be gassed and killed or else they both will. Which do you choose?
well the rational part of me knows that it wouldn't matter because the Nazi's would end up gassing all of my family....but i'd probably pick the daughter to be gassed. life is more difficult as a female....
 Valefor.Annikahansen
By Valefor.Annikahansen 2011-08-20 00:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Slip! lol

I don't know, it drives me nuts when people name them the same. It makes them seem like a single entity when they are two unique individuals.

But on the other hand, a ton of my favorite names start with R. Renanan, Rahziela, Rohan, Roman. I can't NOT name the names that I like just because they start with the same letter. >.> (Not that it matters, I have no plans for children at all at the moment, much less twins.)
if we'd had twin boys, we coulda named one after my dad who'd passed, and one after my brother in law that passed. as it is, we swiped both first names, in order, and named our son with them.

if we had twin girls, he'd name one Persephone, and i'd maaaybe get to name the other, and i couldn't pick somethin that wouldn't go good with a goddess name...so i'd hafta go with Dejainaira. (day-uh-nair-uh), or Hera.

if it was one of each gender...again, he'd name a girl Persephone and i honestly have no idea what i'd name another boy.

but yeah...doing the same letter thing is just weird...like Duggar family weird. and rhyming names is just goofy
First Page 2 3 ... 1693 1694 1695 ... 22718 22719 22720