Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15517 15518 15519 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-09-29 21:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-09-29 21:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »
Thanks steam support and community for being so utterly useless as always.
Hey not all of us are useless! I made a guide for a game and it has 5 stars and 6.5k views!

I just don't know what AoE II is. Age of Empires?
By Artemicion 2014-09-29 21:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Artemicion said: »
fractalvoid said: »
cloud saves

worst thing ever

I used them frequently back when I used my CookingSurface 360, what's the beef exactly?

I like my steak medium> medium-well, burgers well, thanks.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-09-29 21:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Huh. The girl I went out with on Friday removed me from her friend's list on Facebook and she hasn't been returning my text messages. That's a sign.
I thought ***went well. :<

I know that feel all too well recently though. :/
By Artemicion 2014-09-29 21:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Huh. The girl I went out with on Friday removed me from her friend's list on Facebook and she hasn't been returning my text messages. That's a sign.
I thought ***went well. :<

Women Humans are complicated and fickle creatures :<
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-09-29 21:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Found this in my screenshots from my XCOM Iron Man run lol.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-29 21:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I get for entering into the dating world, again. It's a *** move on her part, but whatever.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-09-29 21:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone can't make a well-done steak taste great, that's their problem and not yours

Should be able to eat your steak however the *** you want
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2014-09-29 21:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Overcooking steak, or anything for that matter diminishes flavor and texture dramatically.
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-29 21:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
If someone can't make a well-done steak taste great, that's their problem and not yours

Should be able to eat your steak however the *** you want

Well done makes a steak too tough and chewy. More of a texture issue than anything else. A proper steak is medium, where it isn't like eating beef jerky but not chewing raw mush either.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-09-29 21:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

If a well-done steak is tough, dry and flavorless that's your own fault.

Besides, people have different tastes
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-29 21:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

OH! I forgot my amazing graphics card story.

So when my wife asked me why I had to use the credit card instead of waiting until pay day to get my new graphics card now (because I'm a small child and can't wait is part of the answer) I told her that God wanted me to have it.

It wasn't the exact card I wanted, but I have been happy with EVGA in the past so I bought the superclocked ACX 2.0 version. Was apparently the last one newegg had because after I bought it it went "Out of Stock," and shortly there after all the 970's were out on newegg, amazon, microcenter, everywhere.

Can get them on ebay or from shitty amazon market place sellers for like $500+ though!

Edit: Also it shipped already... Alas it will arrive Wednesday while I am at work and wont be home until Thursday evening to play with it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2014-09-29 21:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of which, I'm having a tough time figuring out what to get my friend for his birthday. I'd like to get him a new GPU, but unless the prices of 760s, 770s or 780s drop dramatically, I will probably have to wait until X-mas til I can drop the cash on one of those. Preferably a 970 if they maintain stock and prices.

So for now, I'm looking between Sennheiser 518s with a headphone amp, or M Audio AV40s with a hi-fi amp with built in power supply.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-09-29 21:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it sounds like a cop out, but best she shows her true colors now than down the line after investing both monetarily and emotionally. Bullet dodged.
I was going to say something along these lines but probably less eloquent.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-29 21:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

what for?

Oh... reasons.

I don't even know what's going on in this, seems like a giant
penis
metaphor for PC master race.

So apparently patch 3.8 just totally *** broke AoE II for me.

I have unsubscribed all mods, manually deleted everything, no cloud drive, uninstall and reinstall, so short learning to *** script and manually trying to hotfix this ***myself I just can't *** play it any more.

Thanks steam support and community for being so utterly useless as always.

I have the optical media and .iso file somewhere if you just want the actual game.
By Artemicion 2014-09-29 21:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

In short: If it's available for PC, there's no reason for having it on a console.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-29 21:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of which, I'm having a tough time figuring out what to get my friend for his birthday. I'd like to get him a new GPU, but unless the prices of 760s, 770s or 780s drop dramatically, I will probably have to wait until X-mas til I can drop the cash on one of those. Preferably a 970 if they maintain stock and prices.

So for now, I'm looking between Sennheiser 518s with a headphone amp, or M Audio AV40s with a hi-fi amp with built in power supply.

Depending on how much you wanna drop for headphones, I highly recommend the HD598's. As far as headphone amps go, Schiit audio makes great quality at very realistic prices (Modi/Magni amp/dac stack are just $99 each).
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-09-29 21:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Why did you have to mention steam community. Now I'm looking through my Screenshots.

Right before the Temple assault mission.

That's right kid. Kill evil orphanage mothers when you grow up to be just like me!

Did anyone really stop at 3 slaps?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-29 21:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
I said medium to medium well, not well.

:P

I prefer medium.

We all need more friends like this guy.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-29 21:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

In short: If it's available for PC, there's no reason for having it on a console.
Meh, like I thought, PC master race card.

I can think of several reasons to have something on a console vs the available PC version, but it's a matter of preference mostly.

But I do laugh at my sister for wanting another 360 to play minecraft on instead of just downloading the damn thing.
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-29 21:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zenim said: »
OH! I forgot my amazing graphics card story.

So when my wife asked me why I had to use the credit card instead of waiting until pay day to get my new graphics card now (because I'm a small child and can't wait is part of the answer) I told her that God wanted me to have it.
lol

I have a sense of humor and say ***like that just to annoy her. I even have a voice that goes along with it when I tell her God wanted me to have something, which is my cop out for "I want it now!. To be fair though, when I pull that ***it is usually for a sale or a highly sought after item (exampled above where everything was sold out like an hour after I ordered).

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-29 21:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just hungry now.

/wants meat and tatters.
By Artemicion 2014-09-29 21:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Depending on how much you wanna drop for headphones, I highly recommend the HD598's. As far as headphone amps go, Schiit audio makes great quality at very realistic prices (Modi/Magni amp/dac stack are just $99 each).

I'll keep those in mind. Honestly I want to keep it around $150-200. So we'll see what makes sense. Right now he has mediocre headphones, and a dinky 31 watt 2.1 from Altec Lansing.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-09-29 21:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

My brother once told me that I should stop drinking soda, as he said this he was guzzling his fourth or fifth Gatorade of the day, I told him that I'll drink whatever the hell I want. Three days later, he was in the ER for dehydration.

Chugging 6-7 bottles of Gatorade a day is probably a bad idea if you're sitting on your ***, smoking pot, and watching ESPN all day.
By fractalvoid 2014-09-29 21:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Gatorade used to have brominated vegetable oil in it. Just think all his neurons are probably all depolarized and *** up now.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-09-29 21:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

fractalvoid said: »
Gatorade used to have brominated vegetable oil in it. Just think all his neurons are probably all depolarized and *** up now.
He's also taking in a ***ton of sodium.

Just to clarify, the glass I was drinking when he said that was my third glass of soda that week, I usually drink water because too much soda pisses off my kidneys.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-29 21:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Gatorade is fine, if you're working out, but you still need to drink water.

But if you're sitting on your *** all day, no, it is not good for you.

I drink too much soda myself and have had 2 kidney stones (didn't realize it until the 2nd), I've started to drink more water since.
First Page 2 3 ... 15517 15518 15519 ... 22712 22713 22714