Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13927 13928 13929 ... 22718 22719 22720
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-24 13:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Leon, last Destiny Remastered ep was the SF's first launch, the Strike Rouge Ootori finally had some real action in it. Was nice fix. Now to wait for Kira to drop from the sky and own Mr screams-a-lot.

And also, Freedom I was never really huge on the...everything, but the color scheme and head. SF much better to me than Freedom. Strike and Strike E always looked best tho. Minues the head. Really loved SF's head.

Speaking of, hate Destiny's head. I like Destiny's body but not the wings or head. /shrug.
Yes, I heard about that. Is it true Kira wasted the pack by using it to block a single shot?

Strike Freedom is even worse than Freedom. Seriously, don't get me started on that ***. Looking forward to the HGCE Aile Strike in February though. Gonna buy one to replace my old HG and then mod the *** out of the old one.

Impulse > Destiny.

PAGE!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-24 13:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela, are you trying to deny your queen of lolpics title?!

My only problem with my name is that every other Troy I've met has been a tool or douchebag. ._.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-12-24 13:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I want that... :x
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-24 13:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You want to take part in an inane battle with a stubborn switch robot? Sounds... annoying.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2013-12-24 13:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

gift giving over, all children happy and sent home~ ^.^

time for a relaxing beer!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-24 13:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Leon, last Destiny Remastered ep was the SF's first launch, the Strike Rouge Ootori finally had some real action in it. Was nice fix. Now to wait for Kira to drop from the sky and own Mr screams-a-lot.

And also, Freedom I was never really huge on the...everything, but the color scheme and head. SF much better to me than Freedom. Strike and Strike E always looked best tho. Minues the head. Really loved SF's head.

Speaking of, hate Destiny's head. I like Destiny's body but not the wings or head. /shrug.
Yes, I heard about that. Is it true Kira wasted the pack by using it to block a single shot?

Strike Freedom is even worse than Freedom. Seriously, don't get me started on that ***. Looking forward to the HGCE Aile Strike in February though. Gonna buy one to replace my old HG and then mod the *** out of the old one.

Impulse > Destiny.
Yes, he sent it across and around as a radio controlled fighter to block the plasma cannon shot from a Gunner ZAKU.

And why hate SF? Only thing to me is the shoulders....have you seen the size of them? You could land a jet on them! D:

IJ I loved too, especially the head, except for the horns.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-24 14:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
You want to take part in an inane battle with a stubborn switch robot? Sounds... annoying.
Easier than battling/arguing against some humans. At least with that switch robot, you will eventually win when you run out its battery. XD
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2013-12-24 14:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

finallyfinallyfinally otherwise lulz
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-12-24 14:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

>_>............
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-24 14:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Easier than battling/arguing against some humans. At least with that switch robot, you will eventually win when you run out its battery. XD
No you won't! I refuse to admit that you're right!

Also, predictable Magnuss:
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-12-24 14:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

>_>............
>_>!!!!

[+]
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-12-24 14:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Merry Christmas, everyone!

*puts a santa hat on the guardian force*
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-24 14:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I take back what I just said.... even if you own the movie, when you go to the movie page ... it shows it can still be bought (yeah ... deceiving there apple... I SEE WHAT YOU DOING THERE D:)

SO yeah ... long story short... I got free money awhile ago from apple (who knew they could actually give a ***...) and I am downloading my movie now :p
[+]
Server: Sargatanas
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-12-24 14:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what's in the oven and it smells amazing! :3
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-24 14:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yomisha Belmont said: »
This is what's in the oven and it smells amazing! :3

so um ... when are ours coming?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-12-24 14:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Turkey dinner soon omnomnomnomnom
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-24 14:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Liela, are you trying to deny your queen of lolpics title?!

My only problem with my name is that every other Troy I've met has been a tool or douchebag. ._.

There are too many awesome people in the lolpics thread to crown any of us. <3 Awesome people!

And anyways, I'd rather be the freelancer of the lolpics anyways. ^^

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-24 14:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's ok, I have accepted I don't have to have immediate satisfaction of being right. Maybe when we up in the big clouds, we can bump fists and be like "hey skull, you were right about that box thing...and also that my poetry was good" XD
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-24 14:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to a party ... we are having spaghetti .... and ... meatballs ... and uh ... sausage :(
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2013-12-24 14:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I here by crown Liela "Queen of Lolpics"

My word is absolute.

I have spoken.

*walks away*
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-24 14:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It's ok, I have accepted I don't have to have immediate satisfaction of being right. Maybe when we up in the big clouds, we can bump fists and be like "hey skull, you were right about that box thing...and also that my poetry was good" XD
The last time I tried to write poetry, I was doing a modernized version of Coleridge's "This Lime-Tree Bower My Prison". It... did not go well.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-24 14:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

My word is absolute.

I have spoken.

*walks away*

Nopenopenope! Freelancer! Free, so free, to come and go as I please, free to post pics or just lurk, FREE! Mwahahaha!
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-12-24 14:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, predictable Magnuss:

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-12-24 14:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

My word is absolute.

I have spoken.

*walks away*

Nopenopenope! Freelancer! Free, so free, to come and go as I please, free to post pics or just lurk, FREE! Mwahahaha!
You know you can't resist the urge to return! We'll be waiting, deary! :D
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-24 14:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Off to wrap the presents for my pups. ^^ Shh, I don't care if people aren't supposed to wrap up their dogs' Christmas presents, I must! They get so excited when they get to massacre the paper!

This year they already got a cushy bed for the bottom of their kennel, and they are also getting peanut-butter filled rawhides, a knobbly chew bone with ends that twist if they get going too hard on them (that'll keep 'em busy, mwahaha,) a new tug-of-war toy for Dante because we've tug-of-warred Dante's nearly all the way to death, and Pixel gets a new sweater that is the same material as her blankie. She loves her sweater, she loves her blankie even more, and getting a sweater that's basically her wrapped up in her blankie for as long as she wants it on will just rock her little white toes!

:D But they can't have them until I get rid of all the tags and wrap them properly.
[+]
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-24 14:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, people can really be ***....

signed up for roulette, get AK.
at the end of the run (somehow after the win CS I was dead), I tell my group, "GJ,ty for group, Happy Holidays!"
the drg replies "you are not getting commendation, stop trying hard"

hope he gets a piece of coal!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-24 14:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, he sent it across and around as a radio controlled fighter to block the plasma cannon shot from a Gunner ZAKU.

And why hate SF? Only thing to me is the shoulders....have you seen the size of them? You could land a jet on them! D:

IJ I loved too, especially the head, except for the horns.
Okay, that sounds slightly less stupid.

1) The wings are ***. Not being able to use the Voiture Lumiere system unless its DRAGOONs are deployed is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE since they frequently have to return to recharge.
2) (the Abyss also suffers from this) The beam cannon on its torso. How is something supposedly as powerful as/more powerful than those big *** guns the ZAKUs are carrying around fitted into what is already an incredibly cramped area of the suit? It's like the designers forgot that the reactor, N-Jammer canceller, computer and cockpit are all supposed to be in there too.
3) Those gold joints are *** ugly and the reasoning for them is such an asspull to make Kira sound badass that it makes me laugh just thinking about it.
4) Minor problem, but the lack of thrusters on the legs really bugs me since even the Strike had them. ***should be standard for what is supposed to be a high-mobility suit.

Infinite Justice was just Beam Sabers: The Mobile Suit. It's like they saw how many guns the Strike Freedom had and tried to match it with close combat weapons, but only knew about beam sabers and nothing else. Aside from that, the design itself isn't too bad for a multi-purpose suit, I suppose.

[+]
By fonewear 2013-12-24 14:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-24 14:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep. My folks don't know how to make Christmas cookies.

I bought them a roll of sugar cookies to make with my niece and nephew. It's an easy idea. Roll out the dough, apply cutter, bake, etc. Instead for some dumbass reason they decided to use a knife and cut it like a log, then take parts of the dough and press it into the thing so it would fit the cutter I got them. The cookies are about a half inch thick.

In other words, my dad and his wife are morons.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 13927 13928 13929 ... 22718 22719 22720