Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13870 13871 13872 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-13 06:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

My throat feels like a bunch of hot knives. Bugh.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-13 06:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Mhia Kurniadi said: »
tryin na play catchup on 11 and not sure what to do ~.~
Eminence. The weapons are superior to pretty much anything not Delve and super easy to get, for armor I'd do Yorcia Skirmish/WKR
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 06:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
/makes you honey lemon tea and gets you some cough drops?
[+]
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2013-12-13 06:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Eminence. The weapons are superior to pretty much anything not Delve and super easy to get, for armor I'd do Yorcia Skirmish/WKR

I have Leisilonu from Skirmish. Also I can get the Apothic Kukri if I had 30k plasm. I think.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-13 06:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
You're the best brosif. I tried that tea thing last night though; didn't help things.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 06:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Oh, this is cool! Free cash shop Bird of Prey for all Klingon characters until December 23rd.
Qapla!
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 06:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You're the best brosif. I tried that tea thing last night though; didn't help things.
Did you add MORE than what you would thing needed of honey?
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-13 06:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I have Leisilonu from Skirmish. Also I can get the Apothic Kukri if I had 30k plasm.
Eminent Dagger Fully augmented, Kukri will be better, but wasting time on airlixers is boring.

Atoyac from WKR is easy to get and possibly better as well. Other than that, Delve Megaboss dagger.

Both will be better than Leisilonu.
Server: Hyperion
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2013-12-13 06:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I have Leisilonu from Skirmish. Also I can get the Apothic Kukri if I had 30k plasm.
Eminent Dagger Fully augmented, Kukri will be better, but wasting time on airlixers is boring.

Atoyac from WKR is easy to get and possibly better as well. Other than that, Delve Megaboss dagger.

Thanks for the answers yo. I guess I've got that to do for the next week or so lol. Or I might not even bother. Idk. I don't really have a large group of people to do stuff with and trying to catch a friend up anyway. Prolly not worth it for the remainder of the free weeks unu
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-13 06:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, this is cool! Free cash shop Bird of Prey for all Klingon characters until December 23rd.
Qapla!
The Klingon tutorial is so much better than the Feddie one. :I
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 06:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Qapla!
They are working or finished the new Feddie one.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-13 06:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the answers yo. I guess I've got that to do for the next week or so lol. Or I might not even bother. Idk. I don't really have a large group of people to do stuff with and trying to catch a friend up anyway. Prolly not worth it for the remainder of the free weeks unu
Eminence can be done entirely solo and fairly quickly. I'm not sure if they're the same on your server but WKR are constantly being shouted for or at the very least there are groups out doing them.

All this is also made easier with the new Trust system, since as long as you're by yourself you can make a 4 man party with the NPCs.

The only stuff that requires a party right now is the new BCNMs, Skirmish(and that's debateable) and Delve. :<
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-13 07:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Qapla!
Kinda wanna try it, but I already have 2 Fed characters lol.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-13 07:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

All this is also made easier with the new Trust system, since as long as you're by yourself you can make a 4 man party with the NPCs.
Can you summon these for anythings or only in the field? I've been curious about this but too lazy to research.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-12-13 07:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh man KlK episode 11 *blown away*
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-13 07:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Can you summon these for anythings or only in the field? I've been curious about this but too lazy to research.
Anything except battlefields and Abyssea. Work in Reives and dungeons.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 07:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Qapla!
Same, sorta. Did you get any of the other free things months ago?

I can't remember it all, but I got a Yelowstone Rubabout, a Rhode Island class, and a Magellan Class (The Nebula class thing).
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-13 07:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Qapla!
Same, sorta. Did you get any of the other free things months ago?

I can't remember it all, but I got a Yelowstone Rubabout, a Rhode Island class, and a Magellan Class (The Nebula class thing).
Nope. Missed them all. :/ Don't like the Yellowstone anyway; Danube is much nicer. Would've liked to have the Rhode Island unlocked for if I ever make a science captain though. :<
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 08:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope. Missed them all. :/ Don't like the Yellowstone anyway; Danube is much nicer. Would've liked to have the Rhode Island unlocked for if I ever make a science captain though. :<
Yellowstone has a neat feature with its Warp Drive. Pretty much like Vent Plasma. XD i like ot *** with the Scop Fighters in The Vault with it XD Even tho I like my Delta Flyer more.

The RI Class' Cloak thing is also neat in a jamb. I Have that on my Mirror Deep Space Recon (Or whatever the one that looks like the USS Titan is) since its small ship and takes a shellacking, usually to Borg. -_-
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-13 08:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything except battlefields and Abyssea. Work in Reives and dungeons.
Thats kinda what I meant by the field XD I'm curious about poking around as well but will probably be lost as hell.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-13 08:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yellowstone has a neat feature with its Warp Drive. Pretty much like Vent Plasma. XD i like ot *** with the Scop Fighters in The Vault with it XD Even tho I like my Delta Flyer more.

The RI Class' Cloak thing is also neat in a jamb. I Have that on my Mirror Deep Space Recon (Or whatever the one that looks like the USS Titan is) since its small ship and takes a shellacking, usually to Borg. -_-
I wish I had a Delta Flyer, but I have loads of other things I wanna buy with Zen first lol, and it's such a pain to farm. ; ;
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 08:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I had a Delta Flyer, but I have loads of other things I wanna buy with Zen first lol, and it's such a pain to farm. ; ;
I know that feel!!! FFFFFFFFF

I like that new Avenger Class but I still want a Bellaphorn(sp) class too.

They made money off me like whoa when they dropped lobi price on Holographic BOF. >_< Tho I also got something out of a drop box worth 18 mil >_>

Want some Aegis gear? >_>
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-13 08:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

They made money off me like whoa when they dropped lobi price on Holographic BOF. >_< Tho I also got something out of a drop box worth 18 mil >_>

I can't stand the look of the Avenger or the Bellerephon. But then I don't like most 25th century designs tbh.
Nah thanks; I'm good with what I've got for now. :I
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 08:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't stand the look of the Avenger or the Bellerephon. But then I don't like most 25th century designs tbh.
No prob, tho I do like both their designs. I also like Gladius design. Different Strokes ^^

Wish they had a Federation made dedicated Carrier, like the Caitan one, but not made by them. o.O I say they revamp the Jupiter class and relaunch it as dedicated Carrier (two hangers). /dreams silly dreams
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-13 08:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-13 08:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

No prob, tho I do like both their designs. I also like Gladius design. Different Strokes ^^

Wish they had a Federation made dedicated Carrier, like the Caitan one, but not made by them. o.O I say they revamp the Jupiter class and relaunch it as dedicated Carrier (two hangers). /dreams silly dreams
The Gladius is one of the few that I like, along with the Armitage.

Still plenty of time for them to add one. :p

By the way; they haven't added any easier ways to farm dilithium have they? Really can't be arsed to do mining and stuff when the exchange rate is up at 133:1. ; ;
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-13 08:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The Gladius is one of the few that I like, along with the Armitage.

Still plenty of time for them to add one. :p

By the way; they haven't added any easier ways to farm dilithium have they? Really can't be arsed to do mining and stuff when the exchange rate is up at 133:1. ; ;
I think they fixed SOME bugs the mining may have had...and yah the exchange rate still bad. Was better for bit, at like 120ish. =/
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-13 08:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I have 2753 traverser stones.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-13 09:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't checked mine in ages...
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-12-13 09:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I have 2753 traverser stones.

O.O i almost want to know. I could log Ashman out in a more honorable place too D:
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13870 13871 13872 ... 22715 22716 22717