Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13764 13765 13766 ... 22713 22714 22715
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-28 19:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
What panders to Spath. I must ponder this now. *wanders*
Butler suits!
Suits in general, good friend! As well as long coats and dress shoes. In reality, my style is easy to figure out, but hard on the wallet. XP
I'm thinking of changing your name from Spath to Rico Suave. Let me know what you think.
Nah, Rico doesn't fit me. *slicks hair back* I'm Troy.
Can't mess with perfection.
Now you're just boosting my ego too far.

Stahp it, you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-28 19:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-28 19:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Euclids Cfinder said: »
Butler suits!
Suits in general, good friend! As well as long coats and dress shoes. In reality, my style is easy to figure out, but hard on the wallet. XP

Newegg had a bunch of men's jackets and coats on sale last night and today. Was tempted to link them to you.
I had started to look through that stuff last night. Problem is I've been more on a jewelery/accessory kick as of late and I'm trying not to feed it. XP
[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-11-28 19:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Euclids Cfinder said: »
Butler suits!

Newegg had a bunch of men's jackets and coats on sale last night and today. Was tempted to link them to you.
I had started to look through that stuff last night. Problem is I've been more on a jewelery/accessory kick as of late and I'm trying not to feed it. XP

They had a ton of watches on sale too...
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-28 19:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I have enough pocket watches... for now...
By fonewear 2013-11-28 19:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Smithers: Oh, Mr. Burns, we’ll thaw you out the second they discover the cure for... seventeen stab wounds in the back. How are we doing, boys?
Professor Frink: Well, we’re up to fifteen!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-28 20:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Schiz, I am disappoint. How is that even remotely better than any film with Sean Connery?
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2013-11-28 20:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Took my first adventure to Adoulin today. Everything is so big it's almost intimidating, especially when I get to thinking about all the gear I need now to even be passable really. x.x Running on SMN till I figure out wtf i'm doing.

Kinda freaks me out that I only ran into one person I knew. :(

So now that I'm in Adoulin, I did a bunch of level 1 fame quests, unlocked GEO, and was just basically trying to collect this Bayld stuff.

....What exactly should a person who hasn't played since Christmas last year be doing? I have NNI gears, Legion gears, and lots of fun memories, but not a single clue what should be the logical order of progression. XD
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-28 20:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said: »
Took my first adventure to Adoulin today. Everything is so big it's almost intimidating, especially when I get to thinking about all the gear I need now to even be passable really. x.x Running on SMN till I figure out wtf i'm doing.

Kinda freaks me out that I only ran into one person I knew. :(

So now that I'm in Adoulin, I did a bunch of level 1 fame quests, unlocked GEO, and was just basically trying to collect this Bayld stuff.

....What exactly should a person who hasn't played since Christmas last year be doing? I have NNI gears, Legion gears, and lots of fun memories, but not a single clue what should be the logical order of progression. XD
Get some Bayld and possibly Bayld gear to get yourself in a better place to fight the new mobs. If you're planning to stick with SMN I suggest minimally getting the Bayld bought satchet that increases your avatar's level. After that work on Wildskeeper Reives/Yorcia Skirmishes for more practical Weapons/armor and from there you can decide if you wanna do Delve or not.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2013-11-28 20:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I appreciate the advice. Willing to wager I want to do everything, just wasn't sure what exactly was proper order of operations. XD Gotta get back to work on my ragnarok, and probably gonna work on MNK SMN and BST, SMN likely first. SMN was usually my endgame job, and I just enjoy it. I had a decent SCH BLM and RDM too, so I'll look into these Bayld gears. Levelled up avatars sounds fun :3

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-28 20:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
Schiz, I am disappoint. How is that even remotely better than any film with Sean Connery?

After so many disappointing Bond films, I just like the rawness of Daniel Craig's Bond.
I can't stand the guy. To me, Bond has to have a certain suaveness, something that Craig just can't pull off.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-28 20:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kailana said: »
I appreciate the advice. Willing to wager I want to do everything, just wasn't sure what exactly was proper order of operations. XD Gotta get back to work on my ragnarok, and probably gonna work on MNK SMN and BST, SMN likely first. SMN was usually my endgame job, and I just enjoy it. I had a decent SCH BLM and RDM too, so I'll look into these Bayld gears. Levelled up avatars sounds fun :3
Yea, luckily progression when it comes to Adoulin is pretty easy to follow.

Bayld gear -> WKR/Skirmish -> Delve and there's not much in between to confuse ya. Only problem with it is how easy the content gets once you start accumulating iLevel gear.

Game still brings me back thanks to long-time friends though. *nod*
Nothing like a night off killing random *** ***while talkin' on xbox live or w/e.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-28 20:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

After so many disappointing Bond films, I just like the rawness of Daniel Craig's Bond.
I can't stand the guy. To me, Bond has to have a certain suaveness, something that Craig just can't pull off.
Spath shall be the next Bond. Just you wait.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-28 20:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Make.

This.

HAPPEN.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-28 20:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Make.

This.

HAPPEN.
I almost photoshopped my head on a movie poster. XP I decided to save you all the nightmares.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By volkom 2013-11-28 21:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

time for plot yet?

*sips french pressed coffee* >.>;

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By volkom 2013-11-28 21:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

2013:
master level?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-11-28 21:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Karl Urban would also make a good Bond. He's gruff like Daniel Craig (he was Dredd,) he's brunette like the traditional Bonds (I've heard complaints about Craig being blonde) and he's not a super popular actor like Brad Pitt (super popular actors are no good for Bonds, they just aren't) and he's not pretty (because pretty boys just can't be Bond, it's just wrong!)

I've seen all the Bond movies except A View to A Kill and Never Say Never Again (does that one count?) and I like Sean Connery, dislike Roger Moore, and my two favorites are Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig.

Spath would make a smashing Bond! But here's Urban kinda-not-really-not-even-a-little-bit in the role (it's all scenes from RED) although I honestly don't think Urban could pull off the romancing that Bond does, he's just not a romance-looking type person (Spath would have the romancing down pat just on virtue of the ladies finding his shyness endearing and sweet):

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-11-28 21:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Urban is great in Almost Human
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-11-28 21:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I have not seen Almost Human, but I heard the Rooster Teeth boys talking about it a podcast or two ago. Is it pretty good?
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-28 21:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Spath would make a smashing Bond! But here's Urban kinda-not-really-not-even-a-little-bit in the role (it's all scenes from RED) although I honestly don't think Urban could pull off the romancing that Bond does, he's just not a romance-looking type person (Spath would have the romancing down pat just on virtue of the ladies finding his shyness endearing and sweet)
._.

*blushes uncontrollably and runs off*
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-11-28 21:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Spath would make a smashing Bond! But here's Urban kinda-not-really-not-even-a-little-bit in the role (it's all scenes from RED) although I honestly don't think Urban could pull off the romancing that Bond does, he's just not a romance-looking type person (Spath would have the romancing down pat just on virtue of the ladies finding his shyness endearing and sweet)
._.

*blushes uncontrollably and runs off*

No but seriously, though. xD Not speaking for all ladies here obviously, but quite a few girls find bashfulness really endearing. It all depends on the lady!
By fonewear 2013-11-28 21:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a picture of Sean Connery autographed by Roger Moore.
First Page 2 3 ... 13764 13765 13766 ... 22713 22714 22715