Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13554 13555 13556 ... 22718 22719 22720
By volkom 2013-11-01 10:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

purple ?! where
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-01 10:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying, just doesn't seem possible to keep up with the amount of news coming out and playing and working and everything else :p so I might have to just pick my battles and choose topics that are getting the most attention.
By volkom 2013-11-01 10:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

ohhh that purple.

hi kali!
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-01 10:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 lol hey volk
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 10:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Trying, just doesn't seem possible to keep up with the amount of news coming out and playing and working and everything else :p so I might have to just pick my battles and choose topics that are getting the most attention.
I'm curious, just what powers do you have in your own topics? Just move/sticky/lock/unlock/demain?
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-01 10:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I'm curious, just what powers do you have in your own topics? Just move/sticky/lock/unlock/demain?
I can move my topic, lock it, demain it, trash it, and remove posts if needed. I also can edit the title of my topic any time I want without the 24 hour window normal users have before the title gets locked and they have to contact a moderator to change it. I asked for a title change probably 50 times before I could do that :(

I can't sticky a topic, topic ban, or edit other posts.

All that applies only to threads I create, my powers are back to normal for other topics.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 10:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I can move my topic, lock it, demain it, trash it, and remove posts if needed.

All that applies only to threads I create, my powers are back to normal for other topics.
Do you see removed posts whether or not you removed them or not? I'm curious as to what the message is when you remove a post.. "Post removed by Purple."? :O
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-01 10:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I can move my topic, lock it, demain it, trash it, and remove posts if needed. I also can edit the title of my topic any time I want without the 24 hour window normal users have before the title gets locked and they have to contact a moderator to change it. I asked for a title change probably 50 times before I could do that :(

Do you see removed posts whether or not you removed them or not? I'm curious as to what the message is when you remove a post.. "Post removed by Purple."? :O
Oh yea, I can see all removed posts even if you or an admin remove them, but only for my topics. I can't see deleted posts in others.

It just says removed by User, I don't think they can undelete it, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 10:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yea, I can see all removed posts even if you or an admin remove them, but only for my topics. I can't see deleted posts in others.

It just says removed by User, I don't think they can undelete it, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
I see. I'm not sure if users can undelete a post I delete, but I've never seen it happen so I'd assume.. no.

If you need a thread stickied, I'm always by my laptop when I'm in-game, shoot me a /tell.
 Siren.Flavin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-11-01 11:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You used to be able to but I believe they fixed it... I just don't think most anyone really even tries...

Now you still get the option to but if you try it just doesn't go through...
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-11-01 11:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I see. I'm not sure if users can undelete a post I delete, but I've never seen it happen so I'd assume.. no.

If you need a thread stickied, I'm always by my laptop when I'm in-game, shoot me a /tell.
There use to be a bug where a user could undelete their post a moderator deleted, Scragg fixed it though.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 11:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, ladies & gentlemen, Kali has powers in her own threads, in said threads she > u.

So ha!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 11:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

There use to be a bug where a user could undelete their post a moderator deleted, Scragg fixed it though.
Oh, I see.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 11:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
A ghost!
Halloween is over.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-01 12:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It's crossdressing time~<3
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-01 12:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

My GF did Stone Vigil without me :<

-_- and wind just made the power flicker... of course right after I start laundry.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
Server: Sargatanas
user: Caliber
By Scrappy Doo 2013-11-01 12:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I now know the struggles of the common man

Trying to eat this salad with a spoon :(
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-01 12:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I farmed titan for philos today... if ever there was a sign you are getting bored of AK and WP...
[+]
Server: Sargatanas
user: Caliber
By Scrappy Doo 2013-11-01 12:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I farmed titan for philos today... if ever there was a sign you are getting bored of AK and WP...
Hey I would love to do that just for shots at a heart :(
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 12:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno how Kali does this news stuff, but she must be the most patient person to ever exist. >.>
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-01 12:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Mat Zilla said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Hey I would love to do that just for shots at a heart :(
No heart drops sadly : (... at least none that I noticed.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 12:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I put a TV dinner in the microwave and didn't cut a slit in the wrapping.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 13:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Forums are slow today..
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-01 13:32:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Forums are slow today..

It's Friday!!! Everyone is gearing up for the weekend. Shouldn't you, of all people, be happy about slow days on AH?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 13:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Forums are slow today..

It's Friday!!! Everyone is gearing up for the weekend. Shouldn't you, of all people, be happy about slow days on AH?
Well, it's a slow day on XIV, too.
First Page 2 3 ... 13554 13555 13556 ... 22718 22719 22720