Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11242 11243 11244 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Cerberus.Arebella
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 09:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Cerberus.Robmelee said: »
I agree that Oreos are the best, while you may disagree. :)
How about this: Oreos are the best store bought sandwich cookie. Especially those double stuffed mint ones. /salivates
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-04-14 09:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Hmmm what to do for breakfast :| i'm home alone ... bored lol.

I heard that coconut oil is good for you. Miranda Kerr eats coconut oil! Said the internet. Look how shiny Miranda Kerr's hair is and how clear her skin is! Said the internet. It's got to be the coconut oil! Said the internet

And so, doubtful though I was, I dug a spoonful of coconut oil out of the jug and mixed it into my oatmeal. I don't usually have oatmeal for breakfast, usually I just have a glass of instant breakfast and a glass of iced tea if it's hot out, or a cup of coffee if it's cold out. But I can't put coconut oil in instant breakfast or iced tea, so I made oatmeal just for the oil.

It was awful. xD I don't mind coconut, so I was expecting to like it, but I must have put WAY too much oil in because all I could taste was warm coconut with an oatmeal texture.

Anyways, long story short, I will never look like Miranda Kerr.
[+]
 Cerberus.Robmelee
user: Robmelee
By Cerberus.Robmelee 2013-04-14 09:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arebella said: »

Obviously never had one of these babies.

Home made cookies don't count damn it! I said store bought! >:/

Back to my fascination of Oreos....

Mmmmmm..... Oreos!
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 09:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

They ARE store bought :P
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 09:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus you guys, it's too early for these D:<

I AM EATING MEAT LATER, TRY NOT TO PERSUADE ME!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-14 09:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's okay, Liels. Up until this moment, I didn't even know who Miranda Kerr was.
[+]
 Cerberus.Robmelee
By Cerberus.Robmelee 2013-04-14 09:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree that Oreos are the best, while you may disagree. :)
How about this: Oreos are the best store bought sandwich cookie. Especially those double stuffed mint ones. /salivates

These "Pink" Oreos are an abomination.

that is all.
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 09:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmmmmm..... Oreos!

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 09:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmmmmm..... Oreos!
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 09:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

HOLY ***TROY, /BROFIST.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 09:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I can understand his frustration. That soup is sooooooo damn good. I went to MD for a friend's funeral and we went to this place that served cream of crab. It was quite possibly the best soup I had, but it was so damn rich that I couldn't finish it.
Yeah, see that's how I feel about it. It's so rich it makes me sick if i have more than a couple spoon fulls.

But, he was being a jerk just because he can. he ALWAYS has a problem EVERY time he comes in. He just has to complain about something.

Like jesus h. ***, if you're so goddamn picky, go home and make your own damn food :|
It's a common tactic people try in an attempt to get free stuff. Go in, complain about everything and get pacified, unfortunately it works often times so they just keep doing it. My favourite are the people that eat all their food and then complain it was disgusting and that they should get a refund.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 09:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
HOLY ***TROY, /BROFIST.
I may not always have the amazingness that is girl scout cookies, but when I don't, I sure as hell have my replacements.
[+]
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 09:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, Freudian slip. Let me make a correction, there. It was his wedding, not his funeral. Anyhooooooo... Yeah, he of all people should know that such a soup can go fast quick. Either he needs to beat the dinner crowd, or yeah. Assuming you live on the east coast, boy needs to get him some crab; it's not difficult to find there.
Yeah, I live in MD xD
And he came in at 9:58 when we close at 10, and we sold out of it at like 7:00 lol. He was like well WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE MORE.
"Sir, there are different types of crab meat, and we ran out of the meat we use for cream..."
"OH. Okay SURE. Different kinds of crab meat... You are a f***ing idiot. If you ran out of crab, why do you still have maryland crab?!!?"

Had explain to this waste of oxygen man, that yes, there are indeed different types of crab meat, there is claw meat, used in maryland crab, and there is a more creamier mushier kind (i think its from the fin, idk i dont eat crabs) which we use for cream.
And yes, we have maryland and not cream because the cream sold out and the maryland didnt -_-

Proceeded to call me an ignorant *** and stormed out. I'm like...

[+]
 Ragnarok.Prefalin
Server: Ragnarok
user: Prefalin
By Ragnarok.Prefalin 2013-04-14 09:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 09:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, Freudian slip. Let me make a correction, there. It was his wedding, not his funeral. Anyhooooooo... Yeah, he of all people should know that such a soup can go fast quick. Either he needs to beat the dinner crowd, or yeah. Assuming you live on the east coast, boy needs to get him some crab; it's not difficult to find there.
Yeah, I live in MD xD
And he came in at 9:58 when we close at 10, and we sold out of it at like 7:00 lol. He was like well WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE MORE.
"Sir, there are different types of crab meat, and we ran out of the meat we use for cream..."
"OH. Okay SURE. Different kinds of crab meat... You are a f***ing idiot. If you ran out of crab, why do you still have maryland crab?!!?"

Had explain to this waste of oxygen man, that yes, there are indeed different types of crab meat, there is claw meat, used in maryland crab, and there is a more creamier mushier kind (i think its from the fin, idk i dont eat crabs) which we use for cream.
And yes, we have maryland and not cream because the cream sold out and the maryland didnt -_-

Proceeded to call me an ignorant *** and stormed out. I'm like...

You americans can get so cranky when something gets between you and your food :O
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 09:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »
You americans can get so cranky when something gets between you and your food :O
No, that man is just a *** lol
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 09:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I'm going to BBQ today, and that's final!

No sweets!
 Cerberus.Robmelee
By Cerberus.Robmelee 2013-04-14 09:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Prefalin said: »

Ummm... seriously no! Please burn it, before it lays eggs.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-04-14 09:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Well, I can understand his frustration. That soup is sooooooo damn good. I went to MD for a friend's funeral and we went to this place that served cream of crab. It was quite possibly the best soup I had, but it was so damn rich that I couldn't finish it.
Yeah, see that's how I feel about it. It's so rich it makes me sick if i have more than a couple spoon fulls.

But, he was being a jerk just because he can. he ALWAYS has a problem EVERY time he comes in. He just has to complain about something.

Like jesus h. ***, if you're so goddamn picky, go home and make your own damn food :|
It's a common tactic people try in an attempt to get free stuff. Go in, complain about everything and get pacified, unfortunately it works often times so they just keep doing it. My favourite are the people that eat all their food and then complain it was disgusting and that they should get a refund.
This. We have a guy that comes into the store at night and tries to get free/reduced price ***by going all around the store for about an hour and a half marking down any and all things that are out of stock for one reason or another and bringing them to the front counter acting like he wanted them then asking for either store credit for when it comes back or trying to get the same price for a more expensive item.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-14 09:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

he came in at 9:58 when we close at 10
This right here is why I hated working in the food business. We're technically still open, but really if you order food two minutes before we close, then you're just doing it to spite us.
YouTube Video Placeholder

When I worked at Pizza Hut, I'd have the make table put away, the cutting table cleaned up and all my dishes done before we closed, then some *** would come walking in...
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-14 09:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

No, that man is just a *** lol

The likely story!

semi related,if I could be arsed getting dressed to a respectable level to go outside today it would be a bad thing.

Because I feel like binging on a 6 pack of my favourite energy drink and 2378567843652 oreoes
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-14 09:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That feel when you close in less than 5 minutes, to have someone come in and order a 16 piece family meal with the sides as we are already beginning to filter and have to stop.

THOSE FEELS.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-14 09:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Feels nice to have my hair buzzed off lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 09:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

That's totally not an understatement at all
[+]
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-14 09:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

When I worked at Pizza Hut, I'd have the make table put away, the cutting table cleaned up and all my dishes done before we closed, then some *** would come walking in...
Ohhh yeah. I work at a bbq restaurant, and on a good day, we usually have everything cleaned and done like 15 minutes before close, so its more praying no one comes in than anything. I was on sandwiches/slicer though, so if a person comes in, im *** over like 10 minutes recleaning it, which is total *** when people come in 2 minutes of and order like 3 large RARE pit beefs and im like you... ***.

It bleeds everywhere and the meat bits stick everywhere and its a mess. :| And people are always like,

"Oh, you were done cleaning, weren't you? That's cute."
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 09:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

This right here is why I hated working in the food business. We're technically still open, but really if you order food two minutes before we close, then you're just doing it to spite us.
I like the people that linger in the dinning room for an hour after you close and get pissy when you ask them to leave.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-04-14 09:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohhh yeah. I work at a bbq restaurant, and on a good day, we usually have everything cleaned and done like 15 minutes before close, so its more praying no one comes in than anything. I was on sandwiches/slicer though, so if a person comes in, im *** over like 10 minutes recleaning it, which is total *** when people come in 2 minutes of and order like 3 large RARE pit beefs and im like you... ***.

It bleeds everywhere and the meat bits stick everywhere and its a mess. :| And people are always like,

"Oh, you were done cleaning, weren't you? That's cute."
The customer is always shitty.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-14 09:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

slicer
Those things are a *** to clean... We named ours Man ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-14 10:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Swedish McDonald's is pretty sweet >.>

First Page 2 3 ... 11242 11243 11244 ... 22715 22716 22717