Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 11009 11010 11011 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Asura.Abysswalker
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-04-02 16:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
Direct download only downloads a downloader... downloader is trying to download 3.7gb at 6kb/s... can't use torrent because parents are watching stuff on ITV Player on the PS3...
Can't you download over night? :( That's what I usually have to do. and the downloader downloading a downloader is so stupid. -.-
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2013-04-02 16:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

D: might have to wait until everyone is asleep
 Shiva.Azraelina
Server: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 16:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

This will be us

[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2013-04-02 16:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Abysswalker said: »
Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
Direct download only downloads a downloader... downloader is trying to download 3.7gb at 6kb/s... can't use torrent because parents are watching stuff on ITV Player on the PS3...
Can't you download over night? :( That's what I usually have to do. and the downloader downloading a downloader is so stupid. -.-
There used to be a way around it (copy the downloader download link and change the file name to fit the installer file name), but it doesn't work anymore.
Will just
Siren.Kalilla said: »
wait until everyone is asleep
and torrent it, instead. Don't like leaving the PC on overnight in case it decides it wants to do something that I don't want it doing... like installing updates to stuff. :x
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-04-02 16:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

choco beret/shirt a go!~
 Cerberus.Arebella
Server: Cerberus
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-02 16:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the weirdest craving to play roller coaster tycoon and making some crazy *** rides...

Sad that my brother took the games :<
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 16:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm playing Harvest Moon 64 for some reason xD
[+]
 Asura.Rekin
By Asura.Rekin 2013-04-02 16:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh that is disgusting.* I think my main problem with returning is I feel like a beaten spouse who can't get away from the abusive partner.

*a response to the downloader thing.
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-02 16:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm starting to think that returning players are handed a script and they must read this script professing their love/hatred/addiction for the game and sometimes their love "of how it used to be" to everyone who will listen before they come back...
[+]
 Cerberus.Arebella
Server: Cerberus
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2013-04-02 16:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd always make super crazy roller coasters that cost like all of my money and none of the people would ride and it'd piss me off because it would be so awesome but they were too scared :<

Always have to like go back and make it shorter and with shallower falls so people would even look at it
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 16:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »
I'm starting to think that returning players are handed a script and they must read this script professing their love/hatred/addiction for the game and sometimes their love "of how it used to be" to everyone who will listen before they come back...

I'm starting to think that every time Flavin posts, he's handed a script and he must read this script professing his criticism over anything and everything and be a huge "douchearoo" to everyone who will listen...

ohwait.

Seriously doe, it's okay if the guy wants to talk to people about coming back and his fond memories of how it used to be. We all have them, and most of us probably went through that phase too.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-04-02 16:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arebella said: »
I have the weirdest craving to play roller coaster tycoon and making some crazy *** rides... Sad that my brother took the games :<

the best I could do

railroad tycoon was also on this site, fyi.
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-04-02 16:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Azraelina said: »

I'm starting to think that every time Flavin posts, he's handed a script and he must read this script professing his criticism over anything and everything and be a huge "douchearoo" to everyone who will listen...

ohwait.
youmustbenewhere.jpg! :x
[+]
 Asura.Rekin
By Asura.Rekin 2013-04-02 16:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't particularly care for the old FFXI, I generally like the game but some things bug me, probably petty crap but eh.

what is the recommended source for purchasing the digital version? Amazon? SE's store itself?
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 16:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yomisha said: »

ohwait.

Nah, not really. I just hope he knows that just because no one says anything to him doesn't mean that anyone actually enjoys his commentary.

I mean I'm sure a few do but I've talked to several who don't.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-02 16:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm starting to think that every time Flavin posts, he's handed a script and he must read this script professing his criticism over anything and everything and be a huge "douchearoo" to everyone who will listen... ohwait. Seriously doe, it's okay if the guy wants to talk to people about coming back and his fond memories of how it used to be. We all have them, and most of us probably went through that phase too.
It's nice knowing that I get to you like this lol...
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 16:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm starting to think that every time Flavin posts, he's handed a script and he must read this script professing his criticism over anything and everything and be a huge "douchearoo" to everyone who will listen... ohwait. Seriously doe, it's okay if the guy wants to talk to people about coming back and his fond memories of how it used to be. We all have them, and most of us probably went through that phase too.
It's nice knowing that I get to you like this lol...

Minor annoyance. Children get to me too, and you're not quite unlike that.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-02 16:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm starting to think that every time Flavin posts, he's handed a script and he must read this script professing his criticism over anything and everything and be a huge "douchearoo" to everyone who will listen... ohwait.
Nah, not really. I just hope he knows that just because no one says anything to him doesn't mean that anyone actually enjoys his commentary. I mean I'm sure a few do but I've talked to several who don't.
The real question is why do you bother talking about me outside of commenting here lol...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-02 16:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm starting to think that every time Flavin posts, he's handed a script and he must read this script professing his criticism over anything and everything and be a huge "douchearoo" to everyone who will listen... ohwait.
Hi Yomi ^^
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 16:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, not really. I just hope he knows that just because no one says anything to him doesn't mean that anyone actually enjoys his commentary. I mean I'm sure a few do but I've talked to several who don't.
The real question is why do you bother talking about me outside of commenting here lol...

Because I talk to others outside here, and "Flavin's a jackass" is just a common topic to start the friendship off with.
[+]
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-04-02 16:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So how bout them bunnies?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-02 16:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Because I talk to others outside here, and "Flavin's a jackass" is just a common topic to start the friendship off with.
From what I hear it's more like which piece of clothing can I take off for you first lol...
 Ragnarok.Prefalin
Server: Ragnarok
user: Prefalin
By Ragnarok.Prefalin 2013-04-02 16:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Mag if he was a cowboy?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 17:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I hear it's more like which piece of clothing can I take off for you first lol...

Nice try. Clearly if you're referring to e-slutting tactics, you're at a loss.

Good luck with better rebuttals.
 Asura.Rekin
By Asura.Rekin 2013-04-02 17:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
He's exceptional at making people feel targeting and alienated, but don't take it personally. It's just how he is I think in general.

Asura.Rekin said: »
I don't particularly care for the old FFXI, I generally like the game but some things bug me, probably petty crap but eh.

what is the recommended source for purchasing the digital version? Amazon? SE's store itself?
let me know which you follow through, curious if the SE store is worth it
.... Time to be a guinea pig! *click*
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-04-02 17:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice try. Clearly if you're referring to e-slutting tactics, you're at a loss. Good luck with better rebuttals.
e-slutting tactics? I was just telling you what I've heard just like you were telling me what you and others say about me...
 Shiva.Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-04-02 17:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice try. Clearly if you're referring to e-slutting tactics, you're at a loss. Good luck with better rebuttals.
e-slutting tactics? I was just telling you what I've heard just like you were telling me what you and others say about me...

The difference being what you've "heard" and what everyone witnesses from literally almost everything you post here.. Well, that's an obvious difference.

Too bad, really.
 Ragnarok.Prefalin
Server: Ragnarok
user: Prefalin
By Ragnarok.Prefalin 2013-04-02 17:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hearing =/= being told by others how they feel about you. Why? Because you can talk to yourself.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11009 11010 11011 ... 22710 22711 22712