First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 18:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Now I wonder who would be doing this? Hmmm, now I do recall a butthurt red mage talking about africa.

Dear butthurt red mage,

Stop being an idiot.

Love,
Spicyryan
The suing thing was a dead give away lol.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-03 18:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Luz said:
Vin is a 47DNC now? You reactivate?
if you paid attention to it that much you'd notice that I have been slowly leveling my sam...(at 77 currently, we just are leveling some subs so I'm working dancer up to around 50, but i'm probably gonna level it to my second cap level eventually.
i r slowpoke, and it don't bother me.
>.>
<.<
i <3 dnc.
galkerdnc4lyfe.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-03 19:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I srsly know exactly who these people are from writing style and attitude.

I'M PSYCHIC
he should have reworded them to make them look real smart-like just for the lols.
Yeah, but then it would make sense. Example:
YouTube.QQer said:
After you removed my pm messaging you only left me access to you via any other means. I wont go away just because you think you can stop me. This is the very reason why I am persuing this through the courts. You are not a private website you are very much a public one. You are not the government you do not have the right to remove my free speech.
to
YouTube.QQer said:
Since you've revoked my PM privileges due to my incessant spam of PMs, I had no choice but to stop. This is exactly why I haven't even considered the absurd notion of wasting the government's time and therefore taxpayers' money in order to exact my revenge on a a site and its owner for doing exactly what they've every right to do.

See?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I'M PSYCHIC
he should have reworded them to make them look real smart-like just for the lols.
YouTube.QQer said:
After you removed my pm messaging you only left me access to you via any other means. I wont go away just because you think you can stop me. This is the very reason why I am persuing this through the courts. You are not a private website you are very much a public one. You are not the government you do not have the right to remove my free speech.
to
YouTube.QQer said:
Since you've revoked my PM privileges due to my incessant spam of PMs, I had no choice but to stop. This is exactly why I haven't even considered the absurd notion of wasting the government's time and therefore taxpayers' money in order to exact my revenge on a a site and its owner for doing exactly what they've every right to do.

See?
Also this is a privately owned website site no?

I mean you have to register in order to post. Revoking posting privileges is solely at the will of admins/mods, right?

Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-03 19:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

ok. there's no real way to make that poster look smart without actually changing the context to means something different.
qq for the QQer.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-03 19:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I'M PSYCHIC
YouTube.QQer said:
to
YouTube.QQer said:

See?

I mean you have to register in order to post. Revoking posting privileges is solely at the will of admins/mods, right?

Correct. Some people seem to think just because anyone can type in a URL and go to the site, that makes it a public site, and therefore are 'free to do whatever they want'.

It just doesn't work that way. I don't even know if there is such a thing as a public site where everyone is free to do whatever they want.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-01-03 19:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Just wondering... How long were these people temp banned? 3 days? a week?
I've never revoked a temp ban. Every one of them I've done has resulted in the user escalating to a perma ban.

Though now I'm going to go through my PMs to make sure I'm not forgetting about someone >_>

Edit: Nope, no standing temp bans. All were escalated to perma bans.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I'M PSYCHIC
YouTube.QQer said:
to
YouTube.QQer said:

See?

Correct. Some people seem to think just because anyone can type in a URL and go to the site, that makes it a public site, and therefore are 'free to do whatever they want'.

It just doesn't work that way. I don't even know if there is such a thing as a public site where everyone is free to do whatever they want.
That's what I thought. Free speech on virtually any forums is non existent.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-03 19:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Another false reality those types of people seem to exhibit... They live in the USA, so they think they have a right to free speech on the internet, even when the server holding the site they are claiming they have the right to free speech on is located in a country where there is no right to free speech or the equivalent to the US Constitution.

This one always makes me laugh too..
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
I've never revoked a temp ban. Every one of them I've done has resulted in the user escalating to a perma ban.

Though now I'm going to go through my PMs to make sure I'm not forgetting about someone >_>

I would get temp banned and go on my way. I would probably forget about logging in. So if I am ever to be temp banned it should be by you so that is not true anymore.
Same.
I've temp banned myself when I thought I was being too much of an ***, and didn't come to this site for a few days, lol.

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2011-01-03 19:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

*giggles*

I get my fair share of PM's. Btw Excelior has his temp ban lifted....it's been a week sooo ya. Behave.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-03 19:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:

^ lol'd XDD

But yeah, most temp bans are a week, more if circumvented by creating a new account. It's MUCH easier to deal with now that we've eliminated anon accounts (accounts not linked to either FFXI or FFXIV characters).
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
*giggles*

I get my fair share of PM's. Btw Excelior has his temp ban lifted....it's been a week sooo ya. Behave.
<3

EDIT: Oh wow didn't know he was temp banned. I was wondering where he went to.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-01-03 19:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Noooooooooooooooooo
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

I would get temp banned and go on my way. I would probably forget about logging in. So if I am ever to be temp banned it should be by you so that is not true anymore.
Same.
I've temp banned myself when I thought I was being too much of an ***, and didn't come to this site for a few days, lol.

Fail
NO,U!
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-01-03 19:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Another false reality those types of people seem to exhibit... They live in the USA, so they think they have a right to free speech on the internet, even when the server holding the site they are claiming they have the right to free speech on is located in a country where there is no right to free speech or the equivalent to the US Constitution. This one always makes me laugh too..

I don't agree with this guy's posts most of the time. But thats what I've said several times. Internet is not America.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-03 19:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

^ lol'd XDD

But yeah, most temp bans are a week, more if circumvented by creating a new account. It's MUCH easier to deal with now that we've eliminated anon accounts (accounts not linked to either FFXI or FFXIV characters).

You're like all seeing cyborgs :(
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
*giggles*

Wait, he was temp banned? What? Who? Where? Why?

That mods are ***thread?
oO did I miss that one? Link?

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
*giggles*

Wait, he was temp banned? What? Who? Where? Why?

That mods are ***thread?
oO did I miss that one? Link?

Don't feel like finding it, but it was basically Excelior saying people should not be mean and everyone is immature and talks ***and people should be banned and the mods are ***for not doing it
Only one that comes to mind atm was the how to argue one, but that was awhile ago, hmm, probably should check his history, lol.
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-03 19:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/17162/banning/
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-01-03 19:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bah, got beaten to it.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks.

Weird cause when I checked his history he posted up until 12/28

That thread ended on the 21rst I think.

So weird, but lol.

EDIT: Also seems like around the time I took a voluntary leave of absence from this site too, that's why I missed it, lool.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-03 19:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow -37.. That beats his record the last time I checked his record was -25.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-03 19:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow -37.. That beats his record the last time I checked his record was -25.
I know his fat tax was -29, then he beat that with something in -30 range, forget which.

-37 lol

I wish you could sort by score, I love looking at his history and you all see is -'s.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-01-03 20:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Well said Krizz.

Also, because I like guessing games, I'm going to guess the butthurt Q_Q messages came from Excelior or Jetackuu >_>

Jus a gut feelin lol.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-01-03 20:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Well said Krizz.

Also, because I like guessing games, I'm going to guess the butthurt Q_Q messages came from Excelior or Jetackuu >_>

Jus a gut feelin lol.

When did Jet get banned?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8