Views On Astral Burning?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Views on Astral burning?
Views on Astral burning?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
Wodum idk if you noticed but im mostly skipping all your posts, since seems like you're way more bored than i am, btw ill keep ignoring you lol, feel free to keep posting tho.

umm its not called ignoring her, if ur speaking to her. LOL
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 07:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

it's fun to discuss i don't know why you mind at all. Not like I am gonna personally change the things, it's SE job.

I keep thinking that is not well earned exp.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG GO TO BED KEL!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-20 07:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQi DONT GET XPQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQDAMN YOU SMN'SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWHY ME!QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQI'MA SLIT MY WRISTQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQi DONT GET XPQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQDAMN YOU SMN'SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQWHY ME!QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQI'MA SLIT MY WRISTQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

lol
 Titan.Rebekah
Server: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 07:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle said:
OMG GO TO BED KEL!

Alyria said:

lmao x2
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 07:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

What makes you think I still need exp?
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
What makes you think I still need exp?

OMGstfu!
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-20 07:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

/watches Kelvin roasting on the BBQ

I smell a flamefest >.>
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 07:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
Wodum idk if you noticed but im mostly skipping all your posts, since seems like you're way more bored than i am, btw ill keep ignoring you lol, feel free to keep posting tho.

Only ignoring because you know I'm right, that's what people who fail at supporting their argument do. Everyone here sees it and is laughing at your stupidity. Ignoring me won't make much difference ^^
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Kel gtfo
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 07:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
it's fun to discuss

Then why are you burying your head in the sand everytime somebody asks you a good question? What an idiot <.<
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-20 07:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey wooooo wanna do some Astral Burning? I notice your smn is at a good lvl ;)
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Can i come?!
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 08:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna come!
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You and kindle are just spamming nonsense since the very start of the topic lol. Which questions did i haven't answered to? and still Im being called idiot for showing you my point? lol this is good.. go back to KI or BG if you want to talk in these terms.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
You and kindle are just spamming nonsense since the very start of the topic lol. Which questions did i haven't answered to? and still Im being called idiot for showing you my point? lol this is good.. go back to KI or BG if you want to talk in these terms.

I think its you PICTURE screams HIT ME

oh btw this is my thread (started it) so gtfo
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, and did you expect everyone to have your same point?
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

umm i dont have a point rly, idc what happens with AB.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

ill take a vote tho, who thinks kel should "go change his pic and leave."
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 08:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

well i have been posting for *i believe* 2-3 days now? and you just started to read/say something about my posts today. so... yea...

Edit: I vote at least to change it... LOL because that pic is killing me >.> sorry for being off topic... lol
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Rebekah said:
well i have been posting for *i believe* 2-3 days now? and you just started to read/say something about my posts today. so... yea...

Edit: I vote at least to change it... LOL because that pic is killing me >.> sorry for being off topic... lol

lol
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry i won't change it.
I didn't ignored you, maybe i forgot because i were answering to someone else as you can see.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 08:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:

Okay, give me five minutes and I will quote every question or point you haven't replied to. Good job on ignoring me by the way, that empty threat lasted approximately four minutes longer than I thought it would.

Edit: Nevermind actually, I really can't be bothered. It won't make any difference because you'll just come back with some nonsense about how we're all wrong and you're right, I have better things to spend my time on...

Such as flaming you =)

@Celestinia: Okay! But only if we get to go back to your mog house after for a party ;)
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

GO GO woooodum
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 08:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You shouldn't act so childish, I answer you because you asked me some kind of serious question, don't understimate yourself, I think you can look serious if you want sometimes.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
You shouldn't act so childish,

lol
Kelvinclein said:
lol this is good.. go back to KI or BG if you want to talk in these terms.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 08:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
You shouldn't act so childish, I answer you because you asked me some kind of serious question, don't understimate yourself, I think you can look serious if you want sometimes.

You answered some points? Please link me or quote me, I didn't see that. All I saw was "QQQQQQQQQQQQQ I HAVE NO FRIENDS TO EXP SMN WITH SO I HATE THE WORLD AND EVERYONE WHO DOES IT THEY SHOULD BE BANNED LOLZ QQQQQQQ".

I asked you four questions now in this topic, all based on your viewpoint and the subject. You answered none of them, because you know they were right and proved you wrong. That's what people do when they aren't intelligent enough to argue their own ground. They bury their heads in the sand and pretend like nobody is asking them to defend their viewpoint.

Make sure some of that sand doesn't fall from your head to your vagina when you stand up... ***, too late! There's already loads there!

(Sorry for the sandy reference, I know it's overused but couldn't think of much else!)
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 08:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
Kelvinclein said:

Make sure some of that sand doesn't fall from your head to your vagina when you stand up... ***, too late!

Lol
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 08:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
Kelvinclein said:

You answered some points? Please link me or quote me, I didn't see that. All I saw was "QQQQQQQQQQQQQ I HAVE NO FRIENDS TO EXP SMN WITH SO I HATE THE WORLD AND EVERYONE WHO DOES IT THEY SHOULD BE BANNED LOLZ QQQQQQQ".

I asked you four questions now in this topic, all based on your viewpoint and the subject. You answered none of them, because you know they were right and proved you wrong. That's what people do when they aren't intelligent enough to argue their own ground. They bury their heads in the sand and pretend like nobody is asking them to defend their viewpoint.

Make sure some of that sand doesn't fall from your head to your vagina when you stand up... ***, too late! There's already loads there!

(Sorry for the sandy reference, I know it's overused but couldn't think of much else!)

Ouch and ewww at the same time >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28