Views On Astral Burning?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Views on Astral burning?
Views on Astral burning?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 06:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ppl abusing of that trick are just FORCING SE to take action against it, fixing it and making the game probably more annoying. Level Sync is a great addition to the game, too bad we always have ppl thinking they are smarter than SE and exploiting the systems. Can't we just PLAY THE GAME without thinking at what level someone is and how big his penis APPARENTLY is? No we can't because that's a part of the game.

I'm worried some ***like the "delay fix" will happen.
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 06:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
Ppl abusing of that trick are just FORCING SE to take action against it, fixing it and making the game probably more annoying. Level Sync is a great addition to the game, too bad we always have ppl thinking they are smarter than SE and exploiting the systems. Can't we just PLAY THE GAME without thinking at what level someone is and how big his penis APPARENTLY is? No we can't because that's a part of the game.

I'm worried some ***like the "delay fix" will happen.

Someone woke up grumpy today.
 Titan.Rebekah
Server: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 07:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

he always wakes up grumpy and always has a stick up his a$$ for this... I is like a guy that never gets sex... they are always pissed off at the people that do lol.

Ziggz said:
oh. a quick note about noobs being 75. i don't know about any of you, but long ago in a far away land, it actually took a lot more EXP to lvl to 75 than it does nowadays. around that time, only a few actual good dedicated players made it to 75. Around the time of the exp nerf, which i think was in 2006, it became much easier to lvl to 75. and there was a vast number of ppl that made it to 75 shortly thereafter. and over the course of the years, many other have made it to 75 in only a few months time of playing the game. there is little chance that many of these players know what i know. there were noobs before level sync and there will be more to come... I partied with a samurai before level sync that i actually out damaged as a 50 ninja. pretty amazing huh. he wasn't a product of level sync. perhaps people should make an attempt to educate people that suck rather than calling them noobs or whatever names you call them. if they don't want to listen to what you have to say, then... callem a noob. just don't b a leet loser...
i personally have never ran into anyone that leveled from 1-75 in only the lvl 20 areas... how many people do you know that go out and buy this game without a friend telling them to? really now...

OMG you can suck even if you party in a reg party and wait 3 years to become 75? wow i had no idea?!.... When in 3 short days you can suck and not have to waste your time lol.

"Can't we just PLAY THE GAME without thinking at what level someone is" -Kelvin
"Can't we just mind our own Characters and let other people worry about their own" - Fixed by Rebekah.

Like I said on my last post you think it is wrong, message STF that people only buff themselves at campain battles while your at it, oh and that Book glitch where you get free xp for killing mobs it asks you to... Why don't you talk about that as well! OMG wait because you can do that stuff yourself.

But rebekah, it is Diffrent... No it is not! it is the same thing you kill monsters you get exp, only thing with the Smn Burn is no book is asking you to kill Goblins...

"And btw, SMN can't be used in party because hit concept is different, it is used as Main Healer due to his low performance within an exp party expetially after toau areas. You still can solo with smn, no matter what it takes, play your job, enjoy it hell.. every job has something he's good for..." - Kelvin

Dude don't get me started. I want to see you xp your smn like I exped my smn then you can talk. For now your just thinking it is Something fun to do when it really is not... The only thing I really love about being smn Is being smn at 75. NO i didn't use the smn system to get my level... I leveled smn on bombs/Imps/pots in sky. Go check out the areas where we have to level. Tell me if you enjoy running all the way up to Jorm. lol
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-20 07:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Rebekah said:
oh and that Book glitch where you get free xp for killing mobs it asks you to...

I had hope for your post, until I saw this....

hmm....FoV a glitch? yeah....
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 07:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not saying it is a glitch lol I am being sarcastic.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 07:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Rebekah said:
oh and that Book glitch where you get free xp for killing mobs it asks you to...

I had hope for your post, until I saw this....

hmm....FoV a glitch? yeah....

Whoosh...

That's all. I'm staying out of this, I'm having more luck convincing my pet cat that the world is flat than having a quality discussion with that ***for brains Kelvinclein.
 Leviathan.Scid
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Scid 2009-02-20 07:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm impartial.. but.. I remember when manaburning was the big thing.. everyone would *** about the BLM's.. "Wrecking our chances at exp pts".. because they weren't BLM.. I feel that this is almost the same thing, only two years later.

Everyone who's not a smn/friend of a smn is pissed.
Everyone who is a smn/friend.. is just having fun.. so what if they suck at 75? Do you have to pt with them? No. If they have 0 idea on how to play their job.. remove them, just like you would with most anyone who sucks.
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 07:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

the last 50 post that i wrote *again being sarcastic* lol it would seem he didn't see =p

Figured this one he would =p
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 07:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

When will ppl stop bring out glitches who has nothing to do with this? What does book glitch have to do with this? Doesn't mean that if book glitch is wrong, the AF burning trick is right. This doesn't bring anything to what you're trying to say. Maybe what you're trying to say is "*** you i just want to exp because i hate playing tihs game".

Wtf lol... manaburning was a nice way of exp anyway you had to PLAY BLM for exping in a manaburn.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 07:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
When will ppl stop bring out glitches who has nothing to do with this? What does book glitch have to do with this? Doesn't mean that if book glitch is wrong, the AF burning trick is right. This doesn't bring anything to what you're trying to say. Maybe what you're trying to say is "*** you i just want to exp because i hate playing tihs game".

LOL

You are so dense! Give it up Rebekah, people just don't get sarcasm anymore ;;

But to answer your question: When you stop being an idiot.

So best get used to it eh?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-20 07:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Rebekah said:
I am not saying it is a glitch lol I am being sarcastic.

Kindof hard to read sarcasm, sorry that you haven't perfected the art of being a ***.

Don't worry, just read Ugly Avatar Guy, he will teach you anything you need to know how to be an ***.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 07:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Kindof hard to read sarcasm, sorry that you haven't perfected the art of being a ***.

You're the one who didn't understand some pretty obvious sarcasm and she's the one you're berating? Hmm...
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:

Wtf lol... manaburning was a nice way of exp anyway you had to PLAY BLM for exping in a manaburn.

Go back to bed!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-20 07:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:

You're the one who didn't understand some pretty obvious sarcasm and she's the one you're berating? Hmm...

Not berating.....I said s/he hasn't perfected being a ***.....if you think about it, I'm complementing him/her.
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 07:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw you don't see my point at all LOL
I love playing the game tbh, if I really hated playing this game then why play it in the first place...

What I am saying is, you have to expect that even with out the smn burn party and nerfing smns 2hrs and thinking it is good for the game to take it out, that there will be no noobs... First there will always be E Z ways to get xp. When I was a lower level, there was no such thing as this Valor quest, as everyone here knows. There was no plers in the dunes... You had to pay for a JP to raise you... anyone remember that? There was no level 75 buddy to tell you what is what. There was no Campaign battles to help you along with your level 50-60-70 jobs. There was no besieged. My point is, if your going to complain about 1 thing because you can't do it, then complain about the things you can do, because it is good for the game! =p

On top of that... there is this NPC quest... you can get exp for? only thing you need to do is run them around with out getting them killed... There ya go free xp! For n00b people. *and again i am Sarcastic when i say that.*
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm maybe if u quoted someone Rek we know who u talking to
Rebekah said:
Naw you don't see my point at all LOL
I love playing the game tbh, if I really hated playing this game then why play it in the first place...

What I am saying is, you have to expect that even with out the smn burn party and nerfing smns 2hrs and thinking it is good for the game to take it out, that there will be no noobs... First there will always be E Z ways to get xp. When I was a lower level, there was no such thing as this Valor quest, as everyone here knows. There was no plers in the dunes... You had to pay for a JP to raise you... anyone remember that? There was no level 75 buddy to tell you what is what. There was no Campaign battles to help you along with your level 50-60-70 jobs. There was no besieged. My point is, if your going to complain about 1 thing because you can't do it, then complain about the things you can do, because it is good for the game! =p

On top of that... there is this NPC quest... you can get exp for? only thing you need to do is run them around with out getting them killed... There ya go free xp! For n00b people. *and again i am Sarcastic when i say that.*
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 07:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

don't you think doin nothing and get 20k exp every 2 hrs (or less if someone has cor and a bit of luck) is a bit too much of an easy exp session?
Another thing you ignore, is that it's not that i can't "leech" in a smn burn.. I don't want to.

And again, do i have to answer or even compare with Smn burn to your NPC quest thing?
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
don't you think doin nothing and get 20k exp every 2 hrs (or less if someone has cor and a bit of luck) is a bit too much of an easy exp session?
Another thing you ignore, is that it's not that i can't "leech" in a smn burn.. I don't want to.

Again! Go to bed!
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 07:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
Kelvinclein said:

LOL

You are so dense! Give it up Rebekah, people just don't get sarcasm anymore ;;

But to answer your question: When you stop being an idiot.

So best get used to it eh?

yea i tap out... he is just too powerful for me... LOL =p but no really... your right I am going to end having a fight with kelvin. GL with the game K and good luck with your campaign on the war ver terrorism, damn those smns with 2hrs they are going to ruin the world! =p

and man! i thought New Yorkers should have perfected the art of being a a$$! NUUU! Father, I have failed you!!!! =p
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-20 07:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Rebekah is making a good point, What has SE been doing a lot of for the past few years? Adding new ways to gain xp to help people level faster, they have been making it easier for everyone.

Astral Burn is just another way of doing things made possible by level sync, they might change things in next update so you can't if they feel it is unbalancing the game, but its clearly not a major issue for them to tell people now not to do it or suspend people who do it.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 07:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

no wait lol. Astral burn is like free exp. You don't play, you just get the exp. They made Level Sync to make ppl level together easily. It's a shame ppl exploit it.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:
no wait lol. Astral burn is like free exp. You don't play, you just get the exp. They made Level Sync to make ppl level together easily. It's a shame ppl exploit it.

Your pic makes me want to punch my screen....
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-20 07:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:

It's free EXP YOU'RE not getting, and that's the only reason you have such a problem with it.

Go find somewhere else to QQ about your lack of friends, nobody here cares.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-20 07:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle said:
Kelvinclein said:

LMAO
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 07:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle said:
Kelvinclein said:

LMAO!!! I thought i was the only one that thought that... LOL
YAY for not being the only one!
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-20 07:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

=P lol
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-20 07:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Wodum idk if you noticed but im mostly skipping all your posts, since seems like you're way more bored than i am, btw ill keep ignoring you lol, feel free to keep posting tho.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-20 07:46:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear alot of crying atm still.

WHY NOT WAIT TIL UPDATE AND JUST DEAL WITH IT RIGHT NOW.

There's no right or wrong and obviously it's not stopping them from doing it especially if level sync has been in effect for months now. So this has been going on a long while already.

I saw a pt last night doing it but they had 4 smn, a brd, and a pld all lvl 16. So its not like its only alll smns getting xp....

So just deal with it and get over it until an update comes
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-20 07:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It is because he don't have any comebacks for you... that is what happen to me b4, he ignored my posts b4. =p
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-02-20 07:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelvinclein said:

Het Kelvin, you only have two options really:

1. Complain to SE to change things (which they prob are gonna do anyways because we know what they like)

2. OR take advantage of it while you still can before it gets taken away ;) (BRDs abused campaign battle for a long time)

You won't convince people not to do it on here lol
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28