Post Your Pics Thread?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 453 454 455
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 16:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
Ok here's one from yesterday :/ I don't think its that great, my hair is a mess in it really but meh I don't care.

User submitted image

Again you look fine.
Rowland said:
<3 your hair. I'd hit it :P

Wait youd hit her hair?
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-11 16:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria, put down the tweezers/wax. >.>
 Asura.Dajociont
Server: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-11 16:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Alyria, put down the tweezers/wax. >.>

are you that negative about everything? o.O
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-11 16:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope. Any other questions?
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-11 16:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:

yeah, ever get tired of being a ***?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-11 16:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually that was this Chinese lady that I never went to for getting my eyebrows done :/ she messed on them and had to make them thinner than normal :/ Now I gotta wait for them to grow back.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-11 16:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually like the thin eyebrows.
 Ramuh.Chelle
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 16:54:13
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I want to see pictures of the critics in this forum who have yet to share their pictures.

Rowland, you're cute, love your hair.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-11 16:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
I actually like the thin eyebrows.

indeed, bushy/thick ones are like, yo wuddup, i thought i was the guy in the relationship?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 16:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I feel ya, but really, it's a question of "where does one draw that line?"

18 is legally old enough, should it be 17? 16? How about 14? 12?

Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions on that, but unfortunately, there's really no "magic age" where a person can mentally handle sex and the trappings that come with it. I've known some people that were pretty damn mature at the age of 13...and I've known people that were pretty damn immature in their 20's.

Sadly you don't gain maturity just by sitting on your duff. People learn thru experiences and yeah some hard knocks. But really its just sex and trying to repress the urges of people who are clearly sexually if not mentally/emotionally mature is kinda silly and unrealistic. Hell why not let them choose?
oh and in case anyone was wondering...
age of consent 16: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
age of consent 17: Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Texas
age of consent 18: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 16:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Chelle said:
I want to see pictures of the critics in this forum who have yet to share their pictures.

Rowland, you're cute, love your hair.

I actually am rather easy on most peeps mostly cause I tend to see what they can look like and focus on the good parts not little things that are wrong with the pic at that moment... that and I know I aint good looking. Which is why I haven't posted since... I think it was that old makeup forum and only cause someone I think it was sav asked for it.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-11 17:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dajociont said:
Tbest said:

yeah, ever get tired of being a ***?

***/***, call it what you will. And to answer the question, nope.
 Ramuh.Chelle
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 17:01:52

I'm not digging for that lol.

Also, you're no problem because you're not downgrading a person based on their pictures.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-11 17:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I posted my pic either on this one or that makeup one awhile ago. Don't remember exactly. >.>
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-11 17:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Sadly you don't gain maturity just by sitting on your duff. People learn thru experiences and yeah some hard knocks. But really its just sex and trying to repress the urges of people who are clearly sexually if not mentally/emotionally mature is kinda silly and unrealistic. Hell why not let them choose?

So, let's say you're a parent. You have a 14 year old daughter. She wants to see a 30 year old guy. You figure, "Eh, she's old enough to choose" and let things go as they will.

Your daughter becomes pregnant. Now what? Your gonna throw a baby shower for your 14 year old daughter and welcome your new grandchild with open arms? She's gonna marry the 30 year old and start a family at 14? What if the 30 year old doesn't want to get married? Too bad? Shotgun wedding? You gonna call the law on him? What do you do?

Yes, human beings have sexual urges at young ages. However, back when we allowed people to act on those urges unencumbered it was a different time. My great grandparents got married and started a family when she was 14 and he was 15...BUT, they also lived on the farm with THEIR parents and worked the farm. That was how things were back then. There was no school really after 12 for a lot of people, you just worked.

It ain't like that today. So instincts we have are out of sync with our society. I mean, really, a lot of kids these days aren't even actually on their own, supporting themselves until they're 22 years old.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-11 17:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

age limits are fail

MOAR GINNNNNA
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-11 17:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

My sister who's 17 wants to date a guy that's my age, 23... I guarantee that's not happening. Even though the legal age of consent in CO is 17.
 Ramuh.Chelle
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 17:09:14

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I mean, really, a lot of kids these days aren't even actually on their own, supporting themselves until they're 40 years old.

Fixed.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-11 17:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

lol... Yeah, seriously. And even then after they're "on their own", they have ridiculous amounts of debt. >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dasva said:

So, let's say you're a parent. You have a 14 year old daughter. She wants to see a 30 year old guy. You figure, "Eh, she's old enough to choose" and let things go as they will.

Your daughter becomes pregnant. Now what? Your gonna throw a baby shower for your 14 year old daughter and welcome your new grandchild with open arms? She's gonna marry the 30 year old and start a family at 14? What if the 30 year old doesn't want to get married? Too bad? Shotgun wedding? You gonna call the law on him? What do you do?

Yes, human beings have sexual urges at young ages. However, back when we allowed people to act on those urges unencumbered it was a different time. My great grandparents got married and started a family when she was 14 and he was 15...BUT, they also lived on the farm with THEIR parents and worked the farm. That was how things were back then. There was no school really after 12 for a lot of people, you just worked.

It ain't like that today. So instincts we have are out of sync with our society. I mean, really, a lot of kids these days aren't even actually on their own, supporting themselves until they're 22 years old.

Sure worst case scenario is kinda bad. But would it be any bettter if the guy was the same age? I'd argue the odds of him helping or even trying to prevent the pregnancy effectively are much much lower. And look at other countries they still are lower. Hell it's almost as bad as if she was 18 in that worst case scenario. Only thing she really has going for her extra is finished highschool probably.
Tbest said:
My sister who's 17 wants to date a guy that's my age, 23... I guarantee that's not happening. Even though the legal age of consent in CO is 17.

Lol goodluck with stopping her and not having her hate you.
 Ramuh.Chelle
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 17:14:52

Dasva said:
and I know I aint good looking. Which is why I haven't posted since...

I've posted like 10 pictures already, and I'm not good looking. I just really don't care what people think about me. Because in the end I know I'm a cool person, and how ugly or hot I am won't change that.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Chelle said:
Dasva said:
and I know I aint good looking. Which is why I haven't posted since...

I've posted like 10 pictures already, and I'm not good looking. I just really don't care what people think about me. Because in the end I know I'm a cool person, and how ugly or hot I am won't change that.

I disgree I think you look pretty decent. And certainly have very nice... um features. I mean sure there are definitely some real hotties in here that beat you but meh I guess I should now that I have a decent camera and Korpg did lol.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-11 17:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Lol goodluck with stopping her and not having her hate you.
XD You say that like I care how she feels about me. >.> I'm the big brother. My job is to protect her from the bad things, I couldn't care less whether she appreciates/likes it or not.
 Ramuh.Chelle
user:
By Ramuh.Chelle 2009-06-11 17:20:41

Dasva said:

I disgree I think you look pretty ugly. And certainly have very bad... um features. I mean sure there are definitely some real hotties in here that beat you but meh I guess I should now that I have a decent camera and Korpg did lol.

Lol, thanks for the honesty. Fixed your quote a bit too. XD
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-11 17:22:59

I'm not fond of how I look, but there's no reason to degrade yourself. I leave that up to others to determine.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-06-11 17:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

meh people shouldn't worry about their looks, relationships aren't built by hot bods yo
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-11 17:26:36

Dajociont said:
meh people shouldn't worry about their looks, relationships aren't built by hot bods yo

Sadly in these days, most are. Albeit unsuccessful, but a vast majority of individuals from what I've seen have been rather superficial and shallow.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 17:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Chelle said:
Lol, thanks for the honesty. Fixed your quote a bit too. XD

Meh I meant it the way it was before the fix. And your a far cry from ugly. I certainly don't remember any disfigurements horrible skin weirdly dissporportionate parts of you like nose(I got kinda a big nose) and didn't look to be morbidly obese? If one or more of those apply to you and I just missed it... then I guess you could be right. And if I remember right even though it didnt really show them much you had some nice boobies which are always nice.
Artemicion said:
Dajociont said:

Sadly in these days, most are. Albeit unsuccessful, but a vast majority of individuals from what I've seen have been rather superficial and shallow.

sad but true I'm sure I'm guilty of it too even if I try not too.
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 453 454 455