Post Your Pics Thread?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 453 454 455
 Cerberus.Demonknight
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Demonknight 2009-05-27 16:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Gaea said:
User submitted imageUser submitted image
I tried to make a face like Savvy. Bah, hers is still cuter. *shakes fist at Savannah*

*giggle* <3

Awwww
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 16:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Gaea trying to be like Savvy? I hope Gaea realizes she's way too ugly to pull that off.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-27 16:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Enough I said.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 16:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
Dasva said:

Yeah... she seems to dislike alot if you read most her stuff. But I guess theres no need to try and make any kind of positive or even neutral comments anymore since they will clearly be taken the same way as if I launched personal attacks at her like she has done to me... repeatidly

Comparing her to your mom is bad enough (as most people tend to assume that if the kid is f'd up, it's because the mom was too). You added creepy too...

Com'on man. =/

(edited for continuity)

Of course the only way your logic works on that is too already assume I'm f'd up in which case I would only be maker her no worse then me at best. And yeah it is creepy seeing a picture of someone now who looks like my mom from a good 14 years or more ago
 Cerberus.Demonknight
By Cerberus.Demonknight 2009-05-27 16:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Is Gaea trying to be like Savvy? I hope Gaea realizes she's way too ugly to pull that off.

wow... can't we all just get along?
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-27 16:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Demonknight said:

i agree...i'm not staying on forums, but yea...this is all in good fun, come on guyz..

<3 you all~
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 16:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Demonknight said:
Kungfuhustle said:

Of course we can, just get a pound of grass, a guitar, some fire, and we'll sing campfire songs while puff-puff-passin the good ***.
[+]
 Cerberus.Demonknight
By Cerberus.Demonknight 2009-05-27 16:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Demonknight said:
Kungfuhustle said:

Of course we can, just get a pound of grass, a guitar, some fire, and we'll sing campfire songs while puff-puff-passin the good ***.

Hey w/e you need to get you thru the day/night. I'll be the first to admit Sav is aces in my book. No need to dog someone else out. :)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 17:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll agree, Savvy is cool.
 Cerberus.Demonknight
By Cerberus.Demonknight 2009-05-27 17:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
I'll agree, Savvy is cool.

Agreed. Better yet... she keeps me hasted in dynamis.... so me love her long time!! :D
 Ramuh.Yasko
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 17:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:

Of course the only way your logic works on that is too already assume I'm f'd up in which case I would only be maker her no worse then me at best.

Yeah... and?

Dasva said:
And yeah it is creepy seeing a picture of someone now who looks like my mom from a good 14 years or more ago

You never met someone who looked like someone else? I might be assuming, but with someone with your cultured experiences you'd know by now it's possible for someone to look like someone else. Especially with so many people, and such little dna. Creepy is a hanging statement to end by. Not saying that's the case with Gaea...

But obviously she wants nothing to do with you. Getting defensive about that. What's it gonna help?
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-27 17:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont pick on Dasva, only I get to <.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 17:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
Dasva said:

Of course the only way your logic works on that is too already assume I'm f'd up in which case I would only be maker her no worse then me at best.

Yeah... and?

Basically in the end means she started it. But the comparison to myself is tenuous at best. Either way I tend to like to give people a chance or 2 but this is like number 500 so yeah no thanks. I will give her exactly what she accuses me off minus the actually following her post cause I'm no where near that motivated. Though if I post in everything often enough by her own admission she might stay out of them... thats almost worthwhile
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 17:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You giving her a chance for what? Redemption? You think she's gonna change her mind about you?

Sorry... after what you mentioned about giving chances I fell into deep confusion.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Server: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-05-27 17:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Minusseven said:
Savannah said:
Minusseven said:
Gilgamesh needs more english people...i was told that one of the servers is full of english people, i cant remember which though

um...idk....we've got a good amount but we've also got a fair amount of everything imo...

lol everything

I can only think of like 10 on my server, been playing for 5 years.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-27 17:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread was so good too. You guys ruin everything. /emo
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 17:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
You giving her a chance for what? Redemption? You think she's gonna change her mind about you?

Sorry... after what you mentioned about giving chances I fell into deep confusion.

Redemption!?! lol no not at all I have no such delusions. I mean with how I respond to people before I give up on even trying to be civil. Everyone has a bad day or responds badly to something and I accept that.
 Odin.Gaea
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 17:41:14
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Demonknight said:

i agree...i'm not staying on forums, but yea...this is all in good fun, come on guyz..

<3 you all~

<3 you more!

(Ok *NOW* I'm flirting. HAHA!)

Yasko said:
Dasva said:

Yeah... she seems to dislike alot if you read most her stuff. But I guess theres no need to try and make any kind of positive or even neutral comments anymore since they will clearly be taken the same way as if I launched personal attacks at her like she has done to me... repeatidly

Comparing her to your mom is bad enough (as most people tend to assume that if the kid is f'd up, it's because the mom was too). You added creepy too...

Com'on man. =/

(edited for continuity)

He takes these pointless little jabs all the time. Just like this guy.

Kungfuhustle said:

It's how they function. Usually, I'm very good at ignoring it, but I have moments of weakness. Honestly, I know I'm a nice person, but just like anyone, I have buttons. These two know if they keep it up long enough I'll eventually respond negatively and they can go off and whine about how much of a "***" I am and it's somewhat justified.

Everyone tells me they aren't worth it, and I should just ignore them. Sure, I really do try, but they are very persistent. But anywho, this kinda of stuff is actually easier for me to ignore if people don't defend me. These people aren't worth the time or effort.
 Cerberus.Demonknight
By Cerberus.Demonknight 2009-05-27 17:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:

<3 you more!

It's ok. You can flirt with Sav. We'll let you! :)
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-27 17:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
Savannah said:
Demonknight said:

<3 you all~

<3 you more!

you are ALWAYS FLIRTING so bleh at you.

Yasko said:
Dasva said:

Com'on man. =/

(edited for continuity)

He takes these pointless little jabs all the time. Just like this guy.

Kungfuhustle said:

Gaea said:
It's how they function. Usually, I'm very good at ignoring it, but I have moments of weakness. Honestly, I know I'm a nice person, but just like anyone, I have buttons. These two know if they keep it up long enough I'll eventually respond negatively and they can go off and whine about how much of a "***" I am and it's somewhat justified.

Everyone tells me they aren't worth it, and I should just ignore them. Sure, I really do try, but they are very persistent. But anywho, this kinda of stuff is actually easier for me to ignore if people don't defend me. These people aren't worth the time or effort.

First impressions last a life time, you Came here as a ***/troll/*** you are gonna have to live with being called that for ever.
No one around here should give you any respect anyway. You hardly deserve it.
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 17:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You do kind of put yourself out there Gaea. Accepting the bad with the good would be your best approach to this kind of dilemma. Roll with them punches.

And really. You don't want to be like savvy. It's compromising on your intellect.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-27 17:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I give this thread at most 7 more posts before being Alcatraz'd.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-27 17:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

/sits down with a bowl of popcorn and watches
 Cerberus.Demonknight
By Cerberus.Demonknight 2009-05-27 17:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:
You do kind of put yourself out there Gaea. Accepting the bad with the good would be your best approach to this kind of dilemma. Roll with them punches.

And really. You don't want to be like savvy. It's compromising on your intellect.

Compromising on her intellect? Nothing is wrong w/ Sav or what she does. I happen to know Sav quite well and there is alot more then you are giving her credit for.
 Odin.Gaea
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-27 17:54:34

Ludoggy said:
First impressions last a life time, you Came here as a ***/troll/*** you are gonna have to live with being called that for ever.

Silence yourself douchebag. I don't have to live with you calling me anything. The little prank on the forums to speed up the maintenance is old news. Is that really all you have, anymore? Just because that was your first impression of me doesn't mean it was everyone else's. I don't post here for you. I already have my friends. You aren't on the list. Get over it and shut the *** up.

Yasko said:

Yah, I know, but I'd prefer just to ignore the bad. It's just some people make it a point to make themselves extra loud and unignorable. (Look at me I make up words!)

And I'm just having a bit of fun in the pics thread with Savvy. I'm only trying to be like me. :)

Demonknight said:

Compromising on her intellect? Nothing is wrong w/ Sav or what she does. I happen to know Sav quite well and there is alot more then you are giving her credit for.

He's not insulting Savvy. He's just saying that trying to be like anyone else is unbecoming. :)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 17:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yasko said:

I'd argue the opposite but you 2 do seem rather similar. You purposely post things just to get reactions out of people and bam get all uppity about them gj!!! I've seen both of you pick more fights with people then not. So please by all means support each other
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-27 17:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
Ludoggy said:

Silence yourself douchebag. I don't have to live with you calling me anything. The little prank on the forums to speed up the maintenance is old news. Is that really all you have, anymore? Just because that was your first impression of me doesn't mean it was everyone else's. I don't post here for you. I already have my friends. You aren't on the list. Get over it and shut the *** up.

Yes and calling me a douche in your first sentence DOESNT make you look like a ***.
You're so full of yourself Gaea. Grow out of your teen phase, you're almost 30.
[+]
 Ramuh.Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-27 17:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:

Redemption!?! lol no not at all I have no such delusions. I mean with how I respond to people before I give up on even trying to be civil. Everyone has a bad day or responds badly to something and I accept that.

So you keep giving her chances to metaphorically /stab you? You attempting to be civil makes it obvious when what your truly feeling slips out. It's sticks out awkwardly, and begs for scrutiny. Don't get mad at the fact that people pick up on this. It's just another reason to reevaluate why you even want to communicate/connect with her.
 Diabolos.Cassi
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-27 17:58:34

Drama yum
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Server: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-05-27 17:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Demonknight said:
Kungfuhustle said:

Too mean :(
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 453 454 455