Post Your Pics Thread?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 238 239 240 ... 453 454 455

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-03 13:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

xD you men! It's definitely a snake. Garter snake, maybe? I'm not sure. He sure seemed sweet though. D'awww!
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-03 14:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Odin.Liela said:
This cute little guy was wandering around lost on the sidewalks outside my apartment this morning. He hardly seems big enough to even be away from his mother. Cute! Anyone know what kind he is?

It's a lizard!
YOU'RE A LIZARD, HARRY!

:)
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-03 14:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Rowland <3

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-05-03 14:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
i couldn't put on weight at all until I turned 19 I put on some lbs to fill out a little bit from working out and eating a ridiculous amount of calories every day.

when I hit 22 and quit smoking my metabolism completely changed, combine that with desk jobs the gut was soon to follow
I weigh the same that I weighed back in 2002, cept now it's more muscle.
Dropped down from 200-210 to 165 between 05-07, now in a more sedentary work pattern i weigh back around 200 again, but I don't look like an anorexic like I did in 05 and 07, so I fit into an average weight bracket for my height(6 ft).
It needs to stop raining out all the time so I can dig my bike out, haven't done any real cardio work since last years first snow.
 Asura.Solara
Server: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-05-03 14:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
you might also think about those dumbells with screw ons that take plates like barbells

that way, when you move up in weight, you'd only have to buy new plates, instead of entirely new dumbells

Anyone who tells you bands are an alternative to weights or chin ups is bullshitting you.

I use plates myself, you can get plate weights changed for different sets pretty quickly. To be honest, two good plate sets (dumbells and barbells) along with a strong and varied push up/chin up routine should cover you. They're quick and easy to swap out for various weights, and adjust for upward difficulty. With that, you should be able to get good workout pretty cheap.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-100-lbs-Cement-Weight-Set/11089971

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-40-lbs-Cement-Weight-Set/11089970

You can get these for less than 50% of what you'd pay for P90X, or just the dumbells for 50 bucks and use them along with the P90X routine, though I think P90X is really just an effective cardio/flexibility program, the small amount of resistance work in it is only to boost the weight loss from cardio, which you don't look like you need.

Then again feel free to take that with a grain of salt, since I'm not bulky anymore. I'm feeling my age lately and don't want to work to maintain size, so I've been staying leaner, but a decent weight for my height.

Since I'm posting already, guess I'll post pics.

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-05-03 14:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

i wouldn't say bands are terrible.. they help people tone and help cardio but they aren't good for bulking, strengthening or putting on mass.

Draylo this is something you would want

Curl bar they sell some cheap ones and you buy universal plates that can go with your curl bar and dumbbells

top one has weights that go well with a bench press bar (they do make some dumbbells that support this size weight too I think but prolly less common outside of a gym) this bottom one can usually get weights that work well with adjustable dumbbells

dumbbells that go with em look like this basically

was a good set for me when I was working out @ home without a gym or in addition to a gym for extra upper body strength. I was never sexy as Solara though.. and now I'm just fat which is a completely different problem to deal with the exact opposite of what I was dealing with for most of my life when I was a twig

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-05-03 15:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

yummmm
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-03 15:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

FU all now i want a peanut butter cup blizzard >_> SO MEAN

also pic incoming
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-05-03 15:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Big fire! (was bigger before we got there though)

In Sweden on April 30 we celebrate "Valborgsmässoafton" (Walpurgis Night) and have huge fires and everyone drinks a ton. You can see rides and stuff for the kids in the background there.
 Leviathan.Kajii
user: Kajii
By Leviathan.Kajii 2011-05-03 15:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
This cute little guy was wandering around lost on the sidewalks outside my apartment this morning. He hardly seems big enough to even be away from his mother. Cute! Anyone know what kind he is?

Snake... Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-05-03 15:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
i wouldn't say bands are terrible.. they help people tone and help cardio but they aren't good for bulking, strengthening or putting on mass.

Draylo this is something you would want

Curl bar they sell some cheap ones and you buy universal plates that can go with your curl bar and dumbbells

top one has weights that go well with a bench press bar (they do make some dumbbells that support this size weight too I think but prolly less common outside of a gym) this bottom one can usually get weights that work well with adjustable dumbbells

dumbbells that go with em look like this basically

was a good set for me when I was working out @ home without a gym or in addition to a gym for extra upper body strength. I was never sexy as Solara though.. and now I'm just fat which is a completely different problem to deal with the exact opposite of what I was dealing with for most of my life when I was a twig

That first bar is definitely nicer that the one I pointed out, although the second may do more harm than good for someone with no free weight experience. My suggestions were pretty much just aiming for the cheapest thing to get the job done.

The desk job thing is a battle on it's own, and I stopped smoking recently myself so I totally feel your pain on the extra work the combination makes.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-03 16:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zanno said:

nice hat :o
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-05-03 16:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:

Big fire! (was bigger before we got there though)

In Sweden on April 30 we celebrate "Valborgsmässoafton" (Walpurgis Night) and have huge fires and everyone drinks a ton. You can see rides and stuff for the kids in the background there.

That is so friggen awesome, that makes Cinco de Mayo and St Pattys day look like child's play.

Asura.Solara said:

That first bar is definitely nicer that the one I pointed out, although the second may do more harm than good for someone with no free weight experience.

I always forget about someone without any free weight experience and not knowing how to properly lift, I take it for granted that we were taught in High School etc. you can definitely do more harm if you are lifting improperly like Solara pointed out.

Asura.Solara said:

The desk job thing is a battle on it's own, and I stopped smoking recently myself so I totally feel your pain on the extra work the combination makes.

Good luck man, I don't regret quitting in the least bit after 10 years of constant smoking. It took about a year for me to actually start putting on weight, that coupled with no longer working out is kinda what did it. Plus it's a life changer having your metabolism change.. I used to eat anything I wanted as much as I wanted and it didn't make any difference, it eventually caught up to me and I was left with terrible eating habits which I try break.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-05-03 18:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hehe yeh it's amazing what a couple of years can do to your metabolism ><
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-05-03 18:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I should join in with thread :3 but I warn you it involves lycra so open at your own risk >_>
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-03 18:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-05-03 18:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
If you play with fire you'll piss in your pants! -old people
mythbusters need to tackle that one.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-05-03 18:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
lol
 Alexander.Sumo
Server: Alexander
user: sumo
By Alexander.Sumo 2011-05-09 01:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Myself posing with Arnie Roth and Nobuo Uematsu at the Distant Worlds concert in Atlanta, Georgia 2011

Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-09 01:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
I guess I should join in with thread :3 but I warn you it involves lycra so open at your own risk >_>
You have a super small waist. . .
Alexander.Sumo said:
Myself posing with Arnie Roth and Nobuo Uematsu at the Distant Worlds concert in Atlanta, Georgia 2011

You don't look anything like your name! xD
 Alexander.Sumo
Server: Alexander
user: sumo
By Alexander.Sumo 2011-05-09 01:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Sumo said:
Quote:
You don't look anything like your name! xD
You should see my appetite =D
First Page 2 3 ... 238 239 240 ... 453 454 455