Post Your Pics Thread?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Post your pics thread?
Post your pics thread?
First Page 2 3 ... 226 227 228 ... 453 454 455
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-04-02 17:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
beard that only goes along the jaw line

i consider myself to be newly educated on the matter :o
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-02 17:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

with variations
 Alexander.Jukie
Server: Alexander
user: Jukie
By Alexander.Jukie 2011-04-02 17:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hit said:
Me and my new pup Felix.

omg I want your puppy!
 Asura.Abriannah
Server: Asura
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2011-04-02 18:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
had to take a pic for my college acceptance confirmation form :o

mind=blown

i always thought sev was black o.o

O.O

Must be the potatoes.
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-04-02 19:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I went to the Distant Worlds concert at the BAM in New York with my friend last night.~~

I enjoyed the performance and everything, Susan calloway was amazing.

The only thing is people don't know how to dress or act at formal events, so it peeved me a little bit. I guess we were way over-dressed, but whatever, that's the fun of it.

Otherwise, the performance was really amazing. There were some weird noises that occurred, probably from the sound machines or something, but that was the only malfunction of the night.
 Leviathan.Erang
Server: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2011-04-03 00:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lawl, winning ftw
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-04-03 00:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Freelot said:
u look liek one a dem gays but maybe we can liek my chlimicall romance to gether? rally good band that 1 is, so altranitive and cool.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2011-04-03 00:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

What the hell, I think Sev could bench like two of me each arm. >.>

Anyway, mile 20 at the LA Marathon. Right nipple crying due to bloody chafing :(

Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-04-03 00:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

My wisdom teeth. Aren't they pretty?
By zahrah 2011-04-03 00:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:

Did you just get them out recently?!? I bet you have some groovy pain pills!
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-03 01:01:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even see why they give you so much pain meds for that. Didn't feel any pain after. Well until I pulled my stitches out after the gums had healed over it cause they were clearly not disolving on their own :(. But was the best sleep of my life
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-04-03 01:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Asura.Zekky said:

Did you just get them out recently?!? I bet you have some groovy pain pills!
Why yes. Yes I did. Just three days ago. And I got vicodin and some ibuprofen. It's been fun being super mellow for the last three days. =3

Edit:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
I don't even see why they give you so much pain meds for that. Didn't feel any pain after. Well until I pulled my stitches out after the gums had healed over it cause they were clearly not disolving on their own :(
Truthfully I don't know either. They just popped them out of my mouth with a tool that I can best describe as a tooth lift. In fact it took longer to get my mouth numb than it did to remove the two suckers. But gotta follow the doctor's orders and take those pills.
By zahrah 2011-04-03 01:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
I don't even see why they give you so much pain meds for that. Didn't feel any pain after. Well until I pulled my stitches out after the gums had healed over it cause they were clearly not disolving on their own :(

EAK!!! That is the most horrible wisdom tooth story I've ever heard. You pulled your own stitches out of your gums? Blah! That makes my skin crawl just thinking of it.

My only bad memory of having my wisdom teeth pulled was not being able to feel myself drooling because of the anesthesia and the pain meds. I still think the oral surgeon gave me the wrong dosage.
By zahrah 2011-04-03 01:07:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Truthfully I don't know either. They just popped them out of my mouth with a tool that I can best describe as a tooth lift. In fact it took longer to get my mouth numb than it did to remove the two suckers. But gotta follow the doctor's orders and take those pills.

You were awake for it?
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-04-03 01:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Asura.Zekky said:

You were awake for it?
Quite awake for it. Just super numbed my mouth. I could hear him squeezing a tool between my wisdom teeth and the next molar to push them apart to give them more wiggle space and making a crunching noise. Then he talked to me through the process as he was uprooting each root one at a time and then using a pliers tool to pull it out. It was rather exciting being awake for it all.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-04-03 01:11:20
Link | Quote | Reply

wisdom teeth were weird lol they put me to sleep and when they woke me up the lady was like stop crying. i was like why am i crying? lol i guess i was half awake for it but i dont remember o:
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-03 01:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i have all 4 of my wisdom teeth coming in at the same time right now, they dont bother me though, except when food get stuck behind them whereas that area used to be clear before
By zahrah 2011-04-03 01:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said:
wisdom teeth were weird lol they put me to sleep and when they woke me up the lady was like stop crying. i was like why am i crying? lol i guess i was half awake for it but i dont remember o:

OMG! So glad they put you to sleep too. I was starting to have a weird feeling. Everyone I know said they were awake, but drugged.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-03 01:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
EAK!!! That is the most horrible wisdom tooth story I've ever heard. You pulled your own stitches out of your gums? Blah! That makes my skin crawl just thinking of it.

My only bad memory of having my wisdom teeth pulled was not being able to feel myself drooling because of the anesthesia and the pain meds. I still think the oral surgeon gave me the wrong dosage.

Meh I'm used to pain that was nothing really.

Asura.Zekky said:
Lol for me they basically just got the pick thing they normally use jammed it into my tooth and pushed from different angles. Like could see him putting his weight behind it and pushing my entire head around. Was kinda afraid it might slip and go all the way thru my head lol
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-04-03 01:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:

OMG! So glad they put you to sleep too. I was starting to have a weird feeling. Everyone I know said they were awake, but drugged.
lol im kinda glad they did :P they pulled out a baby tooth that wasnt ready to come out once and omg the popping and crunching is horrible xD
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-03 01:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Lol for me they basically just got the pick thing they normally use jammed it into my tooth and pushed from different angles. Like could see him putting his weight behind it and pushing my entire head around. Was kinda afraid it might slip and go all the way thru my head lol

i feel that way when i have my teeth cleaned

then again my dentist is like 189 years old =/
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-04-03 01:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
i have all 4 of my wisdom teeth coming in at the same time right now, they dont bother me though, except when food get stuck behind them whereas that area used to be clear before
My lower ones messed up my entire front teeth. They're all jacked up. But I got used to it but the Air Force wants wisdom teeth gone before going overseas.

zahrah said:
If it isn't a surgical removal, being awake is great. I enjoy seeing/hearing what professionals are doing when operation is being done.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-04-03 01:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
but it wouldn't have hurt because you were numb! Yay! I had the same fear... u.u;
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-03 01:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah military will remove them way before they could become a problem because once you are deployed somewhere wont necessarily have the best facilities or want you to take the time off. I really don't see why they would put you out for that unless you had some weird problem like my step mom. She actually had several teeth fused to her jaw bone... and they didn't put her to sleep. Several hours of really icky stuff for that
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-03 01:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

oh, my dentist also liked to drill into my tongue when i had my fillings =/
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-03 01:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
but it wouldn't have hurt because you were numb! Yay! I had the same fear... u.u;
Naw they didn't really numb me that well. I actually felt most of what they were doing. Mostly they ended up numbing my tongue and lower lip... which made me look like Bubba from forest gump. Except blood kinda just collected in it. They really numbed my tongue good though lol
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-04-03 01:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
oh, my dentist also liked to drill into my tongue when i had my fillings =/
lol i always got that xD OOPPS there goes a piece of my tongue
By zahrah 2011-04-03 01:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My dentist and oral surgeon were brothers. They were really seedy characters. I found out some weird ***about their family after my Freshman year in college, but it didn't surprise me. I went to school with their daughters and those girls were both mental cases.
By zahrah 2011-04-03 01:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Naw they didn't really numb me that well. I actually felt most of what they were doing. Mostly they ended up numbing my tongue and lower lip... which made me look like Bubba from forest gump. Except blood kinda just collected in it. They really numbed my tongue good though lol

Those 'chipmunk cheeks' are terrible! All they did was numb your tongue? Ugh! I thought they would have better oral surgeons for the military. My dad had great insurance! I wish I could still be on their policy. I pay out the *** for mine now!
First Page 2 3 ... 226 227 228 ... 453 454 455