First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-11-29 18:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Lol I hate girls that always have the need to say "yeah I'm a girl gamer" blah blah blah. Just go to a con - I'd say the male:female ratio is like 1:3. Sure they may not be ideal for fapping, but there are tons of chicks at anime/gaming conventions.

On halo when my bro totally owns the other team. He would pass the headset to his gf and she would troll

"yall got raped by a girl xD"

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-11-29 19:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

so whats everyones fav gun setups or game types so far?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-29 19:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Lol I hate girls that always have the need to say "yeah I'm a girl gamer" blah blah blah. Just go to a con - I'd say the male:female ratio is like 1:3. Sure they may not be ideal for fapping, but there are tons of chicks at anime/gaming conventions.

It makes me rage too.

"Don't hit on me silly boys!~"

I ban any gurrrrrrl gamer who does that on the TF2 server I mod.

The thing is like I like gamer girls, just not gurrrrrrl gamers. There's a difference.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2010-11-29 19:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Ground War and Free-For-All

weapons:
Aug (Silencer/Red Dot Sight)
Ghost Pro/Warlord Pro/Ninja Pro

Stakeout(Grip)
Gshot Pro/Sleight of hand/Ninja Pro

Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-11-29 19:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:

L6A1 sniper ACOG scoped and extended mag. its like a shotgun that works at any range; cross map, close, mid range all 1 shots.

On a side note, the Modern Warfare(either one) multiplayer is much better than this. theres only like 3 or 4 perks worth having. The number of people running around with ghost is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. On a positive note, there isnt really 1 gun that dominates the rest.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2010-11-29 19:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

^ havent run into many ppl using Ghost much, or well, not at its full potential, since the sound of them firing a gun (no silencer) gives them away too.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 19:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Gametype:
Team Deathmatch. I like to keep it simple, but I'm open to anything except Search & Destroy since it's boring as ***.

Guns:
M16 w/ Red Dot until-

AK74u w/ or w/o a Red Dot - depends on the setup.

GALIL w/ Suppressor until-

FN FAL w/ Red Dot

AK47 w/ Red Dot until-

Commando w/ Red Dot and G11, no attachments until I prestige.

I usually have Ghost or Hardline Pro, depending on how decent the other team is (we usually roll over every lobby =/). I love changing Care Packages, but recently I'm tired of waiting for them to drop. I always have Slight of Hand on and generally Ninja as my third.

This isn't like MW2 where I can use any gun I want and still do damage =/ I have to stick with the strong guns.

Related: What do you guys use for emblems? This is my #1 concern in the game, lol. Going to stick with my moogle though since I've yet to see anyone else with one (and I doubt I will unless someone copies me). I managed to create Yoshi and Red Eyed Gir (his serious mode). Common overused ones are Kirby, Batman symbol, and Pokeballs.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 19:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
On a positive note, there isnt really 1 gun that dominates the rest.

You haven't run into good people with a G11 then. That gun kills in one burst. Two if you only shoot someone in the thumb. Lv44~50 for me is *** easy mode, lol. Ridiculous mag size as well.
 Fenrir.Mankey
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-11-29 19:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
Just play Gamebattles if I can :X so..
AK74U Grip Lightweight Pro Sleight Of Hand Pro Marathon Pro

G11 Scavenger Pro Sleight Of Hand Pro Ninja Pro

Famas Red Dot Scavenger Pro Sleight of Hand Pro Ninja Pro

and... AK47 Extended mags Scavenger Pro Sleight of Hand pro Marathon pro :O
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-11-29 19:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

You haven't run into good people with a G11 then. That gun kills in one burst. Two if you only shoot someone in the thumb. Lv44~50 for me is *** easy mode, lol. Ridiculous mag size as well.
G11 is borked, hip fire acc of a Sub, one shot bursts, 48 rounds(16 bursts) per clip and a insanely good Iron Site <3
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 19:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

G11 is borked, hip fire acc of a Sub, one shot bursts, 48 rounds(16 bursts) per clip and a insanely good Iron Site <3

They seriously should've made it Lv48 instead of the dumbass China Lake. Only times I die with it is if I'm outnumbered so my gun is jumping like hell or I'm killed from behind.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 19:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess we can have an epeen off as well. What's everyone's K/D?
Mine is 1.8 because I'm too damn reckless, so I may die a little more than I should, but if I die 15 times, you better believe I have 25+ kills, lol. I'm too blood thirsty to be pro, so I don't even bother.

Asura.Catastrophe said:
It lags a ton. Constantly. Either that or every host I've had got their connections at Wal-Mart.

I get host most of the time or my friend does. Go go FIOS!
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-11-29 19:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

They seriously should've made it Lv48 instead of the dumbass China Lake. Only times I die with it is if I'm outnumbered so my gun is jumping like hell or I'm killed from behind.
Hase play with me right now :(
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-11-29 19:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I guess we can have an epeen off as well. What's everyone's K/D?
Mine is 1.8 because I'm too damn reckless, so I may die a little more than I should, but if I die 15 times, you better believe I have 25+ kills, lol. I'm too blood thirsty to be pro, so I don't even bother.
I boosted all my pros with friends for GB matches :X but... was 2.57 when i was trying, WaW mine was 4.25 lmfao Juggy MP40 <3
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2010-11-29 19:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

:( 0.80 K/D
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 19:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Hase play with me right now :(

Won't be back on until finals are done, which should be over after Dec. 15th. Sorry, kupo!
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-29 19:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're pro, you play OIC wager matches, and not camp
By Zekko 2010-11-29 19:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I'm crazy with the China Lake. Games boring now though, i hit 15th prestige about 3 weeks ago. Only thing to do is buy Golden Guns and they cost 50k, which is over a million credits for every gun.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 19:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh when I hit Lv50 15th Prestige (you must've played nonstop since release, lol) I'll be a total douche. At least I can't be as bad as I was in MW2, running around with an RPG and noobtube with Danger Close. Nothing excited me except making lobbies rage.I have Tomahawks and Crossbows in here for fun.
By Zekko 2010-11-29 19:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, there was a glitch. I thought i'd be reset for doing it, but i've obviously slipped passed them.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 19:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah. I mean, it is possible (or at least very close) since one can prestige just about every 2~3 days if they don't take breaks. I like the road to hitting max prestige so I don't do any glitches, but I can understand why people do. Not like it effects gameplay in any way/shape/form so it doesn't bother me at all.
By Zekko 2010-11-29 20:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

To be 15th now? Nah its not possible. Unless you played 24/7. Machinma(or whatever) did a 24/7 marathon where they swapped players every 4 hours. Took them about a week to reach 15th. I get swamped with friend requests and messages everytime i join a lobby.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 20:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ask for their credit card info since it's needed to access a certain glitch. I'm sure you can easily scam a 10 year old.
By Zekko 2010-11-29 20:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It got patched a while ago ;o
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-11-29 20:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

They don't have to know that ;o
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-11-30 00:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

M16 is my most used weapon with warlord attached with red dot (changed to a green dot) and dual mag/silencer with scavenger & ninja as the last perk or i just use slight of hand with marathon and w/e as the other perk...lately i been using the famas with silencer a lot for rushing...i really like the ak47 for rushing with extended mags but since i prestiged dont have it yet..i just started using the snipers a bit again..i figure with acog its nearly like quick scoping if u have dead on aim with it
 Cerberus.Nequito
Server: Cerberus
user: Fayt1215
By Cerberus.Nequito 2010-11-30 00:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

<---- SiCk TaKtiCs - xbox 360
Edit: K/D= 1.37
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx