Forum » FFXI » General » Uuuuuuuhhhhh..... o_O
Uuuuuuuhhhhh..... o_O
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-09 20:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with bart, ive played it and ill be sticking with XI.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna marry eikeshi
[+]
 Valefor.Lluna
Server: Valefor
user: Llunaffxi
By Valefor.Lluna 2010-09-09 20:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
ffxi ffxiv different game play.
so far I don't like what I've herd of it, now days games are sucking hardcore, why is ffxiv going to be any different? I see a mayor focus on the graphics AND tbh lol it has so many things of aion, and aion was a mayor failure.

I bet after lunch it will loose a lot of players eventually lol like aion did, even the graphics look like aion.

*** fail.

primero prueba el juego, despues comenta, y no te dejes llevar por "lo que dicen los demas" ya el tipo de juegos tan hardcore como ffxi, EQ, EQ2, etc. ya estan pasando de moda. Yo me considero un "hardcore player" y ffxi hasta ahora es mi juego favorito de todos los tiempos, pero por lo que veo despues de haber jugado la FFXIV, eso va a cambiar.
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I wanna marry eikeshi

Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 20:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

i still don't see how information directly from BETA testers is misinformation Fli, but ok... its just not my cup of tea... /shrug
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

solo dando mi opinion basado en lo que e visto, no tan solo la opinion de los demas.

anyways hoy en dia los juegos se estan enfocando tanto en graficas que ya no importa... el gameplay esta muerto. prefiero lo viejo, meh, e tratado tanto de acoplarme a lo nuevo.

solo espero q no todo sea glitch glitch glitch glitch aunque eso es lo que viene.

mucho gusto though, rara vez veo un boricua
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Flion why are u posting on Anon if u have a FFXI char u can use
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
i still don't see how information directly from BETA testers is misinformation Fli, but ok... its just not my cup of tea... /shrug

You're not gaining misinformation, you're gaining second hand knowledge instead of first hand experience.

Have you never had something have REALLY bad reviews, and then you realise it's much better than everyone was making out?
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:

unlinked it by accident, and can't link it unless I go into game lol.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:

unlinked it by accident, and can't link it unless I go into game lol.

sucks lol

edit: and i dont see people -1ing every post like before
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

regardless that it's second hand information there is nothing wrong in commenting, whatever happened to freedom of speech? if we all needed to experience something to comment on it, then a lot of people need to suck up a lot of opinions.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

didnt you say something about stop posting and something about an agreement with the staff...?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
regardless that it's second hand information there is nothing wrong in commenting, whatever happened to freedom of speech? if we all needed to experience something to comment on it, then a lot of people need to suck up a lot of opinions.

technically the internet does not need to follow freedom of speech
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
In a strange rerail, the 85 cap CS actually did make me laugh and shake my head. I normally just {Hundred Fists} {Esc Key} through any CS (I barely know what all the storylines are about on xi, nor do I care)..

But I actually watched this one. The "new director" is obviously an alcoholic.

what happened?
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
didnt you say something about stop posting and something about an agreement with the staff...?

I did, and then we came to another agreement. The entire unlinking was an accident though.
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

I'm fine with opinion, I don't like opinion that's passed as fact when it's not.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmmm too many agreements and same result.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

flion..opinion can never be a fact or passed by it, I doubt he was using it as fact <.< lol
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
hmmmm too many agreements and same result.

I'll carry on posting, And I'll carry on posting from my main once I pay for another month of subscription. AH isn't worth £8.99.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-09-09 20:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

technically the internet does not need to follow freedom of speech

Was it already said in this thread? I'd hate to spoil a half-smile and a slight grimace from anyone who has yet to watch it..

SE's choice of wording is just.. yeah... toilet humor? Really SE? Really? lol

Dont say! i havent seen!
 Asura.Selennia
Server: Asura
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2010-09-09 20:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
In a strange rerail, the 85 cap CS actually did make me laugh and shake my head. I normally just {Hundred Fists} {Esc Key} through any CS (I barely know what all the storylines are about on xi, nor do I care)..

what happened?
To "make room for power" the moogles call the Brown mage taru that you can pay to get rid of food effects to cast a laxative spell on you that knocks you out.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

what happened?
To "make room for power" the moogles call the Brown mage taru that you can pay to get rid of food effects to cast a laxative spell on you that knocks you out.

wtf
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
flion..opinion can never be a fact or passed by it, I doubt he was using it as fact <.< lol

The entire way he was wording it just got under my skin. I don't like the premise of innocent questions when they are in fact just an excuse the bash the game.

I don't mind people having opinions on the game, It's fine when someone says "This game doesn't look so good this is why"

In fact since playing XIV I actually have been far less bothered by the general bashing of XIV due to knowing it's a good game first hand. The story is simply amazing so far.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-09 20:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Flionheart said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
i still dont get what was so bad about abyssea, but there is no sense debating/arguing any of this really... the "hardcore 14" supporters are gonna bash 11 like its now a piece of trash, and i guess thats all there is to it... GL with 14, I won't be trying it at launch and maybe not even for a long long while.

Kind of like how every XI fanboy bashes XIV without even trying it. It works both ways.

1) I can't try it yet...
2) my observations are solely based on interview videos I watch, game play I watch and feedback from BETA testers... so ya... I'm a mindless fanboy that just bashes 14 needlessly when I dont actually use observation skills.... ok

So you bash the game based on interviews that loosely show game-play footage? If you haven't tried the game yet you shouldn't bash it.

I'd suggest everyone tries it before saying it sucks. I've played XI and I've pointed out my opinions on it. Once you've tried XIV feel free to do the same thing.

Well I have played both and I prefer 11 =/ I love 14s graphics but to be honest it had 2 things I liked more then 11 ~ graphics and the character creation :<
I think its foolish the fighting back and forth~ if you played 11 for an extended length of time you really can't call it crap because >.> why would you pay to play crap for so long? And if you never played 11 or played it for say less then 3 mths you really cannot judge it. 14 is new and still in beta so all of us can only judge the ohsovery rough draft of the working game which even the 14 supporters have to admit, is still pretty damn buggy.

They both have good and bad points about them, but to bash the other game is kinda like pulling outa fork to eat tomato soup.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

everything seems to get under your skin.

everyone has a way to express themselves, too bad they can't do it your way so you're happy, not picking on you before you go all defensive, but the world doesn't revolve around you.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

The entire way he was wording it just got under my skin. I don't like the premise of innocent questions when they are in fact just an excuse the bash the game.

I don't mind people having opinions on the game, It's fine when someone says "This game doesn't look so good this is why"

In fact since playing XIV I actually have been far less bothered by the general bashing of XIV due to knowing it's a good game first hand. The story is simply amazing so far.

i havent even tried the storyline

im too busy grinding out ranks on everything

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-09-09 20:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
uhhh I could play it on my ps3, I am strongly clinging to the fact that it's going to suck... maybe after a year of updates it'll pick up.

and you were active since XI's release?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15