Without A Doubt The Creepiest Thing I've Seen In A

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Without a doubt the creepiest thing I've seen in a
Without a doubt the creepiest thing I've seen in a
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 00:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
What is with the serious emo tone :O

Without great suffering we would never know great joy. If everyone felt nothing at all, it would be a complete lack of life. You would be a stump, a stone.. a stumpy stone! heh Sorry. So yeah, People feel, but to Be so hellbent on being overly down seems extreme and I suggest a therapist or medication. Albeit if you refuse to feel sadness or anger but delude yourself into thinking nothing bad will ever happen, you probably need the same advice.

What joy could possibly outweigh a child getting it's faced mauled off by an alligator? I'd love to hear it. Just because you've yet to suffer at a level worthy of condemning life doesn't mean it's reality for a good if not the majority of life on this planet.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 00:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

Without great suffering we would never know great joy. If everyone felt nothing at all, it would be a complete lack of life. You would be a stump, a stone.. a stumpy stone! heh Sorry. So yeah, People feel, but to Be so hellbent on being overly down seems extreme and I suggest a therapist or medication. Albeit if you refuse to feel sadness or anger but delude yourself into thinking nothing bad will ever happen, you probably need the same advice.

What joy could possibly outweigh a child getting it's faced mauled off by an alligator? I'd love to hear it. Just because you've yet to suffer at a level worthy of condemning life doesn't mean it's reality for a good if not the majority of life on this planet.

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 00:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Also happiness is subjective. If someones face got mauled by an alligator, they could still get over it and have a good life assuming they're not dead.

Just because you have manic depression, doesn't mean the rest of us have. We can move on.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-26 00:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

Because You obviously know my life and what pain/joy i have dealt with? See a shrink dude, if all you see is the negative. You know that kid that gets drunk and shoots up the school? You are him. =/
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 00:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I've offered explanations of my points, you've yet to reply to any of my actual argument with anything more than, "nuh uh". The fact you think there are people that never experience suffering is laughable. What do you think physical pain is? You've never been sad? Never been hurt? You're a full of ***moron. It's disgusting morons like you that think life is so *** grand and amazing that retards the efforts of actually eliminating suffering.

Why do you think terminal patients want to end their life? If life is so *** awesome why not stick around and be in pain? It's worth it according to you.

I have reasons for my views, apparently you do not, because out of like six posts you've yet to reply with anything other than, "wrong bro".
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-26 00:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I've offered explanations of my points, you've yet to reply to any of my actual argument with anything more than, "nuh uh". The fact you think there are people that never experience suffering is laughable. What do you think physical pain is? You've never been sad? Never been hurt? You're a full of ***moron. It's disgusting morons like you that think life is so *** grand and amazing that retards the efforts of actually eliminating suffering.

Why do you think terminal patients want to end their life? If life is so *** awesome why not stick around and be in pain? It's worth it according to you.

I have reasons for my views, apparently you do not, because out of like six posts you've yet to reply with anything other than, "wrong bro".

I am sitting here going Does anyone else see the irony of the name ? :O
 Fenrir.Parak
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2010-08-26 00:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Fenrir.Parak
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2010-08-26 00:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am sitting here going Does anyone else see the irony of the name ? :O

LOL
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 00:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Because You obviously know my life and what pain/joy i have dealt with? See a shrink dude, if all you see is the negative. You know that kid that gets drunk and shoots up the school? You are him. =/

*** if everyone else is suffering horribly, Angelkiss has a kick *** life. Butterflies and Hershey kisses.

Present an argument, flion can't.

my view of reality is justified, i've yet to see anyone justify their rainbows and roses view.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-26 00:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

*** if everyone else is suffering horribly, Angelkiss has a kick *** life. Butterflies and Hershey kisses.

LOL If you plan on having a subjective argument with me, then quote me correctly. I never said anything about having a kick *** life or a ***life for that matter, I merely pointed out that you have NO basis to judge me or Flion for that matter on our lives or viewpoints on SAID life because you have NO clue who we are in real life. The fact of the matter is you are sulking like a two year old denied the lollipop at the market because we disagreed with you and its rather LULzy for my taste. So hit me up with some objective mature remarks, or /end your rage rant.
 Ramuh.Bigdawgrr
Server: Ramuh
user: Bigdawgrr
By Ramuh.Bigdawgrr 2010-08-26 00:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79W3QHaiNjc
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 00:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

>Implying everyone has a fully bad life and nothing else

>Implying you're an emo.

I remember going through that emo phase, you'll grow out of it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 00:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL If you plan on having a subjective argument with me, then quote me correctly. I never said anything about having a kick *** life or a ***life for that matter, I merely pointed out that you have NO basis to judge me or Flion for that matter on our lives or viewpoints on SAID life because you have NO clue who we are in real life. The fact of the matter is you are sulking like a two year old denied the lollipop at the market because we disagreed with you and its rather LULzy for my taste. So hit me up with some objective mature remarks, or /end your rage rant.

Having an argument would entail you challenging something with mine. Why don't you hit me up with an actual counter to mine.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 00:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Why would you have gone through an emo phase? You have never suffered a moment in your life, what is was there to be emo about?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 00:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Why would you have gone through an emo phase? You have never suffered a moment in your life, what is was there to be emo about?

I was young and childish, clearly like you are.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-26 00:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

Having an argument would entail you challenging something with mine. Why don't you hit me up with an actual counter to mine.

Arguing with you is unfair. Its like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person. you are at a very clear disadvantage.

Edited for truth.

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 00:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

Arguing with you is unfair. Its like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person. you are at a very clear disadvantage.

LOL
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-26 01:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

oops this is for Mr grumpy gills

Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-26 01:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:
I heard it was only really bad when they're acting as actors. My brothers told me when they're not acting as actors it's alright. I'll have to have a look tomorrow.

No it's all horribly acted, including the narration text, hell even the mannequin in the suit needs to learn some subtlety.

Pack it up guys, Ethics didn't find it scary.
hes trying to hide the fact it scared him!!!!! BECAUSE TOUGH MEN DONT SHOW FEELINGS

I never got that. Being scared is a natural human reaction :/ I mean People are way too 'alpha' on this forum lol.

the only people i can think of that really try to act "alpha" on here are princemercury stanflame and uncle rico i mean rumaha

i know i'm supposed to be arguing about suffering or life not being bad or something my bad guys
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 01:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
I heard it was only really bad when they're acting as actors. My brothers told me when they're not acting as actors it's alright. I'll have to have a look tomorrow.

No it's all horribly acted, including the narration text, hell even the mannequin in the suit needs to learn some subtlety.

hes trying to hide the fact it scared him!!!!! BECAUSE TOUGH MEN DONT SHOW FEELINGS

I never got that. Being scared is a natural human reaction :/ I mean People are way too 'alpha' on this forum lol.

the only people i can think of that really try to act "alpha" on here are princemercury stanflame and uncle rico i mean rumaha

i know i'm supposed to be arguing about suffering or life not being bad or something my bad guys
KFH too
[+]
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-08-26 01:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not rape if they enjoy it. It's called surprise buttsex.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 01:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

How did you being young and childish make you emo? Do explain yourself.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 01:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

How did you being young and childish make you emo? Do explain yourself.

You have a skewed sheltered vision of the world, magnified by television and media.

Don't worry, when you finally leave your mums house the world isn't some big scary place that will eat you up :D
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 01:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
You have a skewed sheltered vision of the world, magnified by television and media.

Don't worry, when you finally leave your mums house the world isn't some big scary place that will eat you up :D

I asked how those things made you emo, you wouldn't want to speak on my life when you just railed against me doing so about suffering would you?

Aside from that, exactly what was your skewed sheltered vision of the world? I'm curious as to what your views were that would classify you as an emo.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 01:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I asked how those things made you emo, you wouldn't want to speak on my life when you just railed against me doing so about suffering would you?

Aside from that, exactly what was your skewed sheltered vision of the world? I'm curious as to what your views were that would classify you as an emo.

Pretty much exactly the *** you're spouting, about how everyone suffers and life is pointless.

Then I grew up.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-26 01:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

KFH too

oh yes, that's very true ><
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 01:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Pretty much exactly the *** you're spouting, about how everyone suffers and life is pointless.

Then I grew up.

You said you never suffered, how could you think everyone suffered, when you yourself never suffered? I also never stated life was pointless. It has a point, it's just not a beautiful or worthy one. Eat, ***, Reproduce. That's all that life does, or wants to do anyway.

What did you learn with your age that made you change your mind? (I've been attempting to get you to answer this for a while, but you've yet to tell me what is so great about existence).

Also since you've figured it out, what is the point to life?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18