Without A Doubt The Creepiest Thing I've Seen In A

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Without a doubt the creepiest thing I've seen in a
Without a doubt the creepiest thing I've seen in a
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-08-25 22:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
No one likes a debbie downer not even debbie downers

Life is a "debbie downer". Get used to it.
not all of the time! :O
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-25 22:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Only most. That's tantamount to telling a girl who is constantly raped, "hey at least it doesn't happen every day".
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-08-25 22:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Only most.
maybe for you.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-25 22:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Only most.
maybe for you.

Maybe for everyone. What sort of fictional candy land do you live in?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 22:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well most people in this thread disagree with you. I'm sure that coming to a thread and saying how much it doesn't scare you makes you feel like a big man, but that's your prerogative.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 23:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Only most. That's tantamount to telling a girl who is constantly raped, "hey at least it doesn't happen every day".

worst analogy I've heard all day.
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2010-08-25 23:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 23:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Only most.
maybe for you.

Because you know, No-one in this world is optimistic at all.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-25 23:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Well most people in this thread disagree with you. I'm sure that coming to a thread and saying how much it doesn't scare you makes you feel like a big man, but that's your prerogative.

More offended by your taste in complete trash than the fact you find crap like this scary. What exactly spooks you about it anyways?
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Because you know, No-one in this world is optimistic at all.

Your point being?
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-08-25 23:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
LOL'D
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:

If she is getting constantly raped, then it happens everyday and everytime. Plus why would you bring rape in something that has nothing to do with anything at all?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 23:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

More offended by your taste in complete trash than the fact you find crap like this scary. What exactly spooks you about it anyways?

You got offended by other peoples taste in entertainment

[+]
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-25 23:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Firstly, there is nothing entertaining about it.

Doesn't matter what example I use, saying something isn't bad all the time, doesn't mean that it's still not bad, and mostly for that matter.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 23:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Your example is on the basis that everyone has bad things happen most of the time. Unless you can account for everyone's experience in the world, you're wrong. As well as the fact that life being a 'debbie downer' is completely subjective. For all you know the girl could enjoy rape.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2010-08-25 23:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
I thought it was entertaining. ; ; But I'm lame, bad example.
Poupee's cool though and she liked it. D:
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 23:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

Entertainment is subjective, what he finds boring we find Entertaining. Coming into a thread with definitive facts about the series is a logical fallacy.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-08-25 23:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:

Doesn't matter what example I use, saying something isn't bad all the time, doesn't mean that it's still not bad, and mostly for that matter.
if there is nothing you like about it you could either A. Dont watch it. B) watch it tell us your thoughts and then go on about life. We have our own opinions. , rather they be right or wrong. No one needs to tell someone else that there opinion is wrong.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 23:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

if there is nothing you like about it you could either A. Dont watch it. B) watch it tell us your thoughts and then go on about life. We have our own opinions. , rather they be right or wrong. No one needs to tell someone else that there opinion is wrong.
Pretty much this. You'll notice earlier on in the thread Spence said he didn't like it. But he did it in such a way so we could respect his opinion. You come in here being Alpha as ***, and all it causes is annoyance and the gag reflex.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-25 23:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
She was probably lieing about it anyways
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-08-25 23:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
I thought it was entertaining. ; ; But I'm cool, good example.
Poupee's lame though and she liked it. D:
fixed
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-25 23:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Your example is on the basis that everyone has bad things happen most of the time. Unless you can account for everyone's experience in the world, you're wrong. As well as the fact that life being a 'debbie downer' is completely subjective. For all you know the girl could enjoy rape.

Life as a whole is suffering, at best you would be able to negate all suffering, leaving you not in a positive state, but a neutral one. In that way, you could never have more good than bad, because the good comes from negating bad.

If said girl enjoys being raped, she isn't suffering, so instead of that substitute rape with some form of suffering for her. Suffering isn't subjective, every living thing with a capacity to experience it avoids it. Sounds pretty objective to me.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-25 23:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

Entertainment is subjective, what he finds boring we find Entertaining. Coming into a thread with definitive facts about the series is a logical fallacy.

your taste is objectively horrid, which as a service to you should be pointed out.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-25 23:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I've seen studies that show alot of women actually do physically enjoy it. Often ALOT.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-25 23:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

your taste is objectively horrid, which as a service to you should be pointed out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

I think you need to brush up on your understanding of certain words.

And as for life being suffering, Perhaps your life but certainly not mine. Hence you can't account for everyone when making wide blanket statements like you previously did.

In laymen's terms: Just because you've got a ***life, doesn't mean everyone has a ***life.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2010-08-25 23:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
fixed
Nuh uh !!
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 00:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

And as for life being suffering, Perhaps your life but certainly not mine. Hence you can't account for everyone when making wide blanket statements like you previously did.

In laymen's terms: Just because you've got a ***life, doesn't mean everyone has a ***life.

I think you need to brush up on your facts about reality. Please explain to me rationally how suffering in any case is not a negative value judgment.

And I'm sorry, but you do suffer. That's a blatant lie on your part. Everyone suffers, extent may vary, but the fact remains.

My life being better or worse than someone else doesn't mean anything about life as a whole. The fact that people could have it a lot worse is more depressing than it is uplifting.

In laymen's terms: You having a slightly comfortable life, doesn't mean that life as a whole isn't ***. Your orgasms and kraken club drops, or trips to the arcade with mommy do not come close to erasing the vast amounts of starvation, cancer ridden babies, and other such horrifying forms of suffering.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 00:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I think you need to brush up on your facts about reality. Please explain to me rationally how suffering in any case is not a negative value judgment.

And I'm sorry, but you do suffer. That's a blatant lie on your part.

My life being better or worse than someone else doesn't mean anything about life as a whole. The fact that people could have it a lot worse is more depressing than it is uplifting.

In laymen's terms: You having a slightly comfortable life, doesn't mean that life as a whole isn't ***. Your orgasms and kraken club drops, or trips to the arcade with mommy do not come close to erasing the vast amounts of starvation, cancer ridden babies, and other such horrifying forms of suffering.

>Implying the suffering of others effects me what-so-ever.

Also nice RL card thrown subtly in there. Again your exact words were
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:

This.

This is implying that everyone's life is bad. Again you made a blanket statement without factoring in the people with good lives.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-26 00:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

And I'm sorry, but you do suffer. That's a blatant lie on your part.

>Implying the suffering of others effects me what-so-ever.

Also nice RL card thrown subtly in there. Again your exact words were
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Poupee said:

This.

This is implying that everyone's life is bad. Again you made a blanket statement without factoring in the people with good lives.
wut the.. Did I miss something :O
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 00:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fullofshitheart. You're implying that the suffering of others doesn't effect you or your life? So you wouldn't mind your loved ones getting raped and stabbed in the eye with a nail all the while? You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Life's a ***, and then you die. If you don't think so I'd love to hear how you think it's such a wonderful play land. You and a lot of people have an overly romanticized view on life. Please go tell the people that can't stand living anymore how wonderful life is, they could be posting about a crap set of clips on FFXIAH just like you and enjoying every minute of it.

Sorry Bobby McFerrin, but all you've done is call me wrong, I've yet to see any substance to anything you've stated.

Everyone suffers, to what extent varies, like I said, life is a zero sum game. Best possible outcome is the lack of any suffering, which at this point is impossible.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-26 00:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What is with the serious emo tone :O

Without great suffering we would never know great joy. If everyone felt nothing at all, it would be a complete lack of life. You would be a stump, a stone.. a stumpy stone! heh Sorry. So yeah, People feel, but to Be so hellbent on being overly down seems extreme and I suggest a therapist or medication. Albeit if you refuse to feel sadness or anger but delude yourself into thinking nothing bad will ever happen, you probably need the same advice.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 00:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Fullofshitheart. You're implying that the suffering of others doesn't effect you or your life? So you wouldn't mind your loved ones getting raped and stabbed in the eye with a nail all the while? You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Life's a ***, and then you die. If you don't think so I'd love to hear how you think it's such a wonderful play land. You and a lot of people have an overly romanticized view on life. Please go tell the people that can't stand living anymore how wonderful life is, they could be posting about a crap set of clips on FFXIAH just like you and enjoying every minute of it.

Sorry Bobby McFerrin, but all you've done is call me wrong, I've yet to see any substance to anything you've stated.

Everyone suffers, to what extent varies, like I said, life is a zero sum game. Best possible outcome is the lack of any suffering, which at this point is impossible.

You know what would solve that mindset? Suicide. Also nice editing of my name, it further proves you have no argument and have to resort to petty insults. You're saying that everyone has suffering to a certain extent and I disagree, it is a blanket statement. And maybe I should have made it clearer: I don't care about the suffering of others when they don't effect my life in any way.

I enjoy life, and I wouldn't say I suffer in any way at the moment. Will I suffer one day? Maybe? But that doesn't mean the entirety of life is a 'Debbie Downer' as you crudely put it. You're just an emo.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18