Without A Doubt The Creepiest Thing I've Seen In A

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Without a doubt the creepiest thing I've seen in a
Without a doubt the creepiest thing I've seen in a
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You think joy can equal out the suffering or overpower it. I haven't heard anything other than smelling a rose, and wanting to *** someone. Those aren't good examples.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
And that's where you're wrong. I did not desire the love. My desire was to not be hated. When I was left alone, my desire was fulfilled. I was no longer suffering. The love didn't come along until later.

Are you talking about something specific to your life hon?
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 03:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
You think joy can equal out the suffering or overpower it. I haven't heard anything other than smelling a rose, and wanting to *** someone. Those aren't good examples.

Subjectivity. If in my life they are, then joy outweighs the suffering.
 Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-26 03:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
And that's where you're wrong. I did not desire the love. My desire was to not be hated. When I was left alone, my desire was fulfilled. I was no longer suffering. The love didn't come along until later.

My life just makes for a really good rebuttal to your line of logic.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

I would say you're biologically hooked on life. Eat, ***, ***, pass on the genes.

Name the subjective joy that would be worth the worst possible suffering in your life.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Alymorel said:

Well you're going to need to fill me in hon, I have no clue what the hell you're going on about.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 03:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

I would say you're biologically hooked on life. Eat, ***, ***, pass on the genes.

Name the subjective joy that would be worth the worst possible suffering in your life.

Being alive, and being sentient.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

***. You don't enjoy being alive by itself. If so, why do you get bored? You're not fulfilled or happy with life if you need to fill your time doing other things that give you joy other than just existing.
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-26 03:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

***.. this is better than Paranormal Activity
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 03:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

***. You don't enjoy being alive by itself. If so, why do you get bored? You're not fulfilled or happy with life if you need to fill your time doing other things that give you joy other than just existing.

I'm rarely bored. I find something to do when I am bored. Being alive is a joy in its-self for me. You can say *** but seeing as you can't feel what I feel, or see what I see, you won't understand.

Lying around doing nothing doesn't fill me with boredom, life is a drug to me.
 Asura.Abriannah
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-08-26 03:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you guys still talking about something that is SO COMPLETELY OFFTOPIC.. that no one is listening? =))

Just curious when it was going to go back to the original topic.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I'm rarely bored. I find something to do when I am bored. Being alive is a joy in its-self for me. You can say *** but seeing as you can't feel what I feel, or see what I see, you won't understand.

Sorry, you're just full of ***. If you really just enjoyed being by itself, you wouldn't want anything. The fact of existence would have you happy and content. ***I bet if someone took the internet away from you, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Abriannah said:
Are you guys still talking about something that is SO COMPLETELY OFFTOPIC.. that no one is listening? =))

I feel like you're hitting on me. It's flattering, thank you.
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-26 03:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Alymorel said:

Well you're going to need to fill me in hon, I have no clue what the hell you're going on about.

You are saying that there is no joy out there that can outweigh the suffering out there. In my life, I have experienced a great deal of this immense suffering that you speak of. Yet, I wake up every morning, happy. There are things in my life that make me happy and bring me joy. And these things have no relation to the suffering I went through. In my eyes the joyful things > the suffering that I went through.

So, while you feel that the suffering > the joy, others feel the opposite. I will give specific examples if you want.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 03:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Sorry, you're just full of ***. If you really just enjoyed being by itself, you wouldn't want anything. The fact of existence would have you happy and content. ***I bet if someone took the internet away from you, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.

Not really, I'd find something else to do. It would be an inconvenience, but I'd be far from 'suffering' And being content with doing nothing doesn't mean you don't want anything, you're just still happy if you do, or don't get anything.

And I am. I know in your idea it's a foreign concept to be completely happy, but I am. And that in itself counters your argument that suffering outweighs joy.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
Server: Ramuh
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2010-08-26 03:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Abriannah said:

Lol, seriously. You can stop arguing now.

That was so freaky, I need to finish watching this in the daytime. Stuff like this is great. I'm tired of scary movies just being all about that BAM! sound when something pops out. With the little sound that's playing in these videos, I'm friggin scared shitless lol.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you gave birth to a child that had cancer, what happiness is worth that suffering?
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kiriyu said:
Asura.Abriannah said:

Lol, seriously. You can stop arguing now.

That was so freaky, I need to finish watching this in the daytime. Stuff like this is great. I'm tired of scary movies just being all about that BAM! sound when something pops out. With the little sound that's playing in these videos, I'm friggin scared shitless lol.

Your avatar looks like the damn thing in the videos, I feel a conflict of interest on your part.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

My whole point is if you were content with just being, you wouldn't need anything else to do.

And btw you're full of ***. I can tell you're a miserable *** by your posts alone.
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-26 03:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Abriannah said:

totally agree....

i skipped any comment that not related to this topic..
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-26 03:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
If you gave birth to a child that had cancer, what happiness is worth that suffering?
The joy of seeing him/her laugh and smile, even if it's just for a short time is still greater to most parents than dwelling on the fact that the baby might die.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration said:
Asura.Abriannah said:

totally agree....

Stop it.
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-26 03:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration said:
Asura.Abriannah said:

totally agree....

Stop it.
how about you stop it?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 03:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

My whole point is if you were content with just being, you wouldn't need anything else to do.

And btw you're full of ***.

Need and want are two entirely different things.

And if you want to think that I'm full of ***, then that is your prerogative. I'm not here to hold your hand and tell you it'll be ok. Grow up.

I feel far more joy in my life than suffering.

Deal with it.
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-26 03:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Deal with it.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
The joy of seeing him/her laugh and smile, even if it's just for a short time is still greater to most parents than dwelling on the fact that the baby might die.

I'm not talking about for you. You'd be happy knowing your newborn is in severe pain and dying from cancer because you got to see it smile? Not sure he'd feel the same way.

I can't believe people would even defend that the greatest joy is worth the worst suffering. The best this thread has come up with as far as joy is smelling a flower and seeing cancer smiles.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-26 03:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

And btw you're full of ***.

Need and want are two entirely different things.

And if you want to think that I'm full of ***, then that is your prerogative. I'm not here to hold your hand and tell you it'll be ok. Grow up.

Deal with it.

If you want or need something else aside from just living, you obviously are not content with just living. You want more than just sitting there existing has to offer. You're so bored and discontent with existence you let this piece of trash series of clips entertain you and give you joy.
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-26 03:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Deal with it.
^this.
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-26 03:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

I'm not talking about for you. You'd be happy knowing your newborn is in severe pain and dying from cancer because you got to see it smile? Not sure he'd feel the same way.

I can't believe people would even defend that the greatest joy is worth the worst suffering. The best this thread has come up with as far as joy is smelling a flower and seeing cancer smiles.

No, but to know I could ease that suffering and make my baby happy enough to smile and laugh would be an amazing feeling.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18