First Page 2 3 ... 364 365 366 ... 577 578 579
 Phoenix.Icemn
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2012-11-29 15:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Lost match, but I lterally dismembered this Teemo, haha. Only counter I ever had as Darius was Yorick and even then, I never had any ever again so I would be really happy to meet a Yorick and pay him back the proper way.

I've faced a few Yoricks as Darius, idk if they were all bad or what but I usually beat them out.

Bahamut.Serj said: »
One thing that annoys me when I'm jungling is top/mid not warding. Not only does it make them more prone to ganks and feeding, but it also makes my jungle a lot more prone to counter jungling as well.

I don't ward as mid :< but I also never get ganked in mid, I play smart...and kinda hard to gank a Kat that has both Shunpo and Flash lol.
By Avitori 2012-11-29 15:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's important to ward at least one bush when you play mid, regardless of how good you think you are, and the escapes you have.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-29 15:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
dyrus sucks

to be honest he has been doing the best out of TSM in the most recent tournaments
[+]
By volkom 2012-11-29 15:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

think of it like helping your jungler out so he/she isn't going to be walking into a trap
[+]
By volkom 2012-11-29 16:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
dyrus sucks

to be honest he has been doing the best out of TSM in the most recent tournaments

i guess~ maybe i'm biased.

I just don't like him :|
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-29 16:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, usually I ward the other side of the lane for mid in a key place where they're prone to ganks and the like. Mid shouldn't have to ward both side imo, way too much and I always help with wards as jungle.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-29 16:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It's also a smart move as mid, to ward your entrances to jungle top/bot, to prevent/nullify counter-jungling.

If your mid doesn't do that, they have a greater access to take your blue/red even. No bueno.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-29 16:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Him, Oddone, and Xpecial are like the only ones on TSM I actually like

Regi does some stuff I enjoy seeing on occasion but Chaox just gets on my nerves
[+]
 Phoenix.Icemn
Server: Phoenix
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2012-11-29 16:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
It's also a smart move as mid, to ward your entrances to jungle top/bot, to prevent/nullify counter-jungling.

If your mid doesn't do that, they have a greater access to take your blue/red even. No bueno.

That's just a lot of gold I have to use though lol, and when I mid as Kat I usually stay for a long time in mid without having to B due to my Q harrass + Hextech revolver, I have great sustain. Idk I guess it makes sense.

I'll start picking up 2 wards everytime I B to shop/heal then. Also, Serj you're a good jungler then cuz every jungler I've ever played with has never bought a single ward, ever. They even expect the support in bot to ward Dragon for them. -_-
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-29 16:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Depending on the jungler I'll start boots/ward/pot lol. Wards win games, seriously.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-29 16:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Regi does some stuff I enjoy seeing on occasion but Chaox just gets on my nerves

I don't think I've ever seen Xpecial say anything. o.O
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-29 16:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »

I don't think I've ever seen Xpecial say anything. o.O

https://twitter.com/TSMXpecial/status/274268779729526786
[+]
By volkom 2012-11-29 16:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Just decided to throw a small map together of the common ward spots during lane phase by the different roles.

[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-29 16:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a pretty solid basis, but when I ward on mid, I prefer the edge bushes leading to both jungles so it gives me sight on if they enter/leave said-jungle.

That's just me though.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-29 16:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally I think warding the corner bushes at mid is better than the mid-entrance bushes from river, and as a jungle i love warding the bush opposite to red buff (on the other side of its wall) and love warding the enemy wraith camp and wolf camp for easy counter jungling potential

and then late game warding the area over the walls from the teams base that's pushed in can also win you games
By volkom 2012-11-29 16:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, its just common warding spots tho that i've seen. everyone has their preferences on where they want wards.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-29 16:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
It's a pretty solid basis, but when I ward on mid, I prefer the edge bushes leading to both jungles so it gives me sight on if they enter/leave said-jungle.

That's just me though.

I like warding that spot, it makes it a little safer for me to ward their blue for sniping too.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-29 16:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Just decided to throw a small map together of the common ward spots during lane phase by the different roles.

Stolen :D
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-29 16:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

these are the places I tend to ward (obviously changes depending on what role I'm playing and at what point in the game we're in)

Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-29 16:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

M5 vs TPA

http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php?s=1426
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-29 16:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Area's I tend to ward when I'm in lane in bot lane

The Buffs are really only necessary if you feel the need, but you'll want to have those warded if your jungler is having some trouble or if the enemy team is constantly taking your ***

in lane bushes are important in case of a lane gank

Wards i generally place while top lane

In lane wards top normally don't seem to be as important unless the enemy jungle starts to realize you're actually warding your river, then you may overextend and get lane ganked which can sometimes end up in a death

I'll normally ward my/the enemy teams red if i feel the need to
Sometimes as a jungle If i take another teams red that is topside i'll give it to my top, so i just have that fear in mind (it can *** your lane up bad)
Ward blue too if you really want to

The wards mid should all be easy to understand some being more aggressive than others

These are my normally placed wards as a jungler usually just because I love keeping tabs on an enemy jungle while I'm jungling

And I'm very controlling and like to take as many small camps and buffs as I can

That and some of the wards are to help with your lanes in case their ward wears off and what not

These are the wards I generally will place after whichever based is being pushed in, some give more control over certain areas than others

I forgot to include the wards over the walls of baron and dragon and the ward over redbuff's wall as well, but those should be included

The midlane wards are normally there to know where your enemy team is headed because lategame if the minion wave isn't there it becomes sort of a dead zone

[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-11-29 17:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-11-29 18:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Went duo queue with a friend who loved going ADC, so that suits me fine!
He picks Ezreal, calling ADC. No one objects. Then, a wild Ashe appears and locks in...

And calls solo top.

[+]
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-11-29 18:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone has a replay of that rengar play in the second WE vs Blaze game, I need fap material
By Avitori 2012-11-29 18:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

CLG vs CLG... bleh.
By SSJAV 2012-11-29 19:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> Anyone else getting malware warning from solomid?
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-29 19:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-29 19:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
>.> Anyone else getting malware warning from solomid?

Nevermind, just got it. Really weird
By SSJAV 2012-11-29 19:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I get it fine on my phone now, but it wasn't allowing me to access the site at all before. o_O
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-29 22:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

TSM vs CLG-EU

http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php?s=4175

Twitch.tv link since Solomid has google aids.

http://www.twitch.tv/ipllol2?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.solomid.net
First Page 2 3 ... 364 365 366 ... 577 578 579