Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-27 21:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Found it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31236367#31236367

Quote:
The problem is you were being trapped into thinking this item was a good part of that build - that's the problem. Madred's was overcosted and actually doesn't counter anything, even in an on-hit proc build, you'd be better off just buying equal gold in AS/AD - without the proc.

This is why we removed it and added Blade of the Ruined King, and Statikk Shiv. Proc builds are better now, and you'll have less of a chance to build poor proc items.

Quote:
Well, sorry for possibly making your win-rate go up. Not every item is a good idea, and more != better, more options that actually make sense and give you real choice is.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. Madred's is an inefficient item and you should never buy it, unless your goal is to weaken your character.

Your win rate is likely you outplaying your opponents despite your subpar build.
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 21:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I could see cleaver being useful on vayne, just because how her dmg scales with as. Since it's true, losing some arp in exchange for scaling true might beat it out in some situations (especially high hp with moderate to low def opponents). That being said, almost any other adc I'd grab bow. And never madred's.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-27 22:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

BC is pretty weak atm, you'd be better off with a PD/LW, which you should build regardless, and they devalue BC even further.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-27 22:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish there were more items that gave both AD and AS without sacrificing a lot of gold or wasting slots. :/
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-27 22:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Barance!
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-27 22:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Zephyr np

No idea how good or viable it will be, but holy *** is S3 going to have a lot of new items.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 22:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »
BC is pretty weak atm, you'd be better off with a PD/LW, which you should build regardless, and they devalue BC even further.
Well I'd build vayne with a PD regardless, and ultimately end up with 2 if the games runs late enough. Really the only switch would be LW for BC, but I get what you're saying.
 Shiva.Gansito
Server: Shiva
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2012-11-27 22:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

New season full of broken items...
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-11-28 04:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't take this ***anymore. I've started trying to be the nice guy, telling people "That's okay, just try x next time." or "don't fight" or other sweet nothings. Nothing I do can stop people (everyone) from getting an attitude and just going off on teammates etc. The only way I can get people to stop fighting is if I'm having an incredibly good game and I'm 10/0 or something... Otherwise people just have no faith and ignore me.

It feels like a lost cause even playing the damn game anymore, knowing people'd rather spend time bitching about their mistakes than learning from them... It's very frustrating because it not only distracts me, but makes me and others feel like we haven't got a chance in the world. If you can't ask your teammates to stop trying to fight each other, how are you supposed to ask them to work with you to do anything?

Also duo queue pulls on the strings of friendships when you get losers on your team up to 7x in a row...
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-28 04:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think I'm playing ranked again until season 3, and if it wasn't for the fact that season3 patch is around the corner, i think i would have uninstalled this game already

#hatepeople.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 04:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I just don't talk for the most part and do my best to carry. Can't do much when people decide to dead-weight like children, but I still try. It only gets really frustrating when I'm a support, or a champ that can't really carry.

Even I get aggro sometimes though. Mael and Senk know that, but even then I'm pretty benign.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-28 04:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I often try to make them realise that they are being children, but it never works as they are children. You are usually soft ya, and I understand how too well the frustration and rage when you are confronted with someone acting like an idiot/child. I may be patient, but I can't stand that, so I just mute them and force-calm myself. I know I have been bad these days and I hate it, I need to mute people again, worked well 2 weeks ago.

I give up personally. I'm enjoying RAID BOSSING top, I'll try Karma top soon I think and ***like that, if people aren't happy or play like paraplegics, I'll just mute them and try to do my best. My W/L ratio is negative already and my ELO is so low that it can hardly get worse, I'll just try to have fun.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 04:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Muting is usually my go-to if the person is a deplorable-*** that won't concede even a modicum. I usually mute within the first 10, then I'll report them after the game.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-28 04:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually mute them if they cuss at me or start making things personal, there's no need for that.

Anyways on a lighter note, d'awwww:

Bonus, lmfao
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-28 04:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, that's cute.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-28 09:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gansito said: »

Bots
 Sylph.Shinobu
Server: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-28 10:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What about when that chogath is rocking 5 warmogs and a sunfire cape? I think ap/as teemo could make good use out of MBR :P
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-28 11:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

just ignore the cho? he will prolly do no damage and can be outrunned
:P
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-28 11:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Shiva.Gansito said: »

Bots

it's not so much that it's bots, it's the mechanics behind the item and quickdraw

which could make it imba
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-28 11:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shinobu said: »
What about when that chogath is rocking 5 warmogs and a sunfire cape? I think ap/as teemo could make good use out of MBR :P

no, in any situation another item would probably be a better choice

its just the cost of it and the fact that if you get those over something like IE or BT you're making yourself do less damage

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-28 12:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shinobu said: »

Damage caps at 180 I believe, Lolserj and I tested that a long time ago.
 Siren.Renavi
Server: Siren
user: Renavi
By Siren.Renavi 2012-11-28 13:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Who are some good junglers? I've only tried Mundo, Shyvana, Nocturne, and Udyr now. I plan on playing Udyr a bit more and Amumu since he is free this week as well but is there anyone else I should try? D:
By volkom 2012-11-28 13:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Renavi said: »
Who are some good junglers? I've only tried Mundo, Shyvana, Nocturne, and Udyr now. I plan on playing Udyr a bit more and Amumu since he is free this week as well but is there anyone else I should try? D:

"Good junglers"
or champs that can jungle and are decent at ganks and stuff?
-maokai
-olaf
-malphite
-shen
-mundo
-shvyana
-nocturne
-warwick
-katarina
-udyr
-pantheon
-zed
-talon
-twisted fate
-gankplank
-chogath
-jax
-rengar
-khazix
-dianna
-jarvan IV
-wukong
-lee sin
-volibear

mind you, half those champs i listed can't jungle at all unless you got specialized runepages/masteries for them >_> example) katarina, twistedfate etc etc.

but your safe bet champs are, lee sin, jax, warwick , malphite. if you want decent sustain in the jungle
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-28 13:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got lucky enough to win a ranked even though Singed fed + quit >_>

I forgot to check at 20min but it seems I actually managed to hit the 200cs @ 20 marker, which was a personal goal!

Fenrir.Vazerus
Server: Fenrir
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2012-11-28 13:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

"Good junglers"
I'd put Skarner above a lot of champs on that list .-.

Attack speed reds, armor yellows, mr blues, movement quints. 0/21/9

Start with Regrowth Pendant + pot, and you don't even need life steal for sustain. He can do decent damage in a gank situation pre-6, but at 6 you're almost guaranteed a gank. For actual jungling, spamming Q clears camps very fast.
[+]
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-28 13:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

How did you forget the two most op junglers? Nautilus and Hecarim.

Hecarim is all "oh, you have a ward and started running the second you saw me? Well I'm still gonna catch you"

Nautilus is all "Oh, you see me in this bush here? well thats okay, I can wait until you decide to get cs ever"

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-28 13:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, but you can burst down an eve, good luck bursting down hec or naut.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 358 359 360 ... 577 578 579