First Page 2 3 ... 348 349 350 ... 577 578 579
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-11-16 13:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
The last time I got counter picked by Singed top and was told by my team that I would only feed and bla bla bla, 7/0 in lane.

Singed is too easy to harass with the edge of Q, which is also the whole point. Using W or even E is very dangerous depending on what the Darius is planning.
On paper, the only way for Singed to win is to kite Darius, that's it. As soon as the Darius can outplay you by having you melee him when he's ok to do so, you're dead.

I'm not a good player but I play both champions top and really, while Singed wins if he can kite, if he doesn't he shouldn't win, ever.
On paper, that is the only way for Singed to win. But in the actual game, often when Darius moves in to harass with Q, I always move back. Even if I get little farm at first, Singed keeps up stupendously well thanks to his poison. Every time Darius goes for Q, he always hits a few minions, pushing the lane my way and thus into my favour. If he tries to zone me, I just walk over to him, take the Q from more up close and let him taste a fling and poison. I haven't lost such an exchange yet. The reason why is because while it might suit Darius for a few melee exchanges, he would not get many hits off of me because at that point I would be kiting him. If he pulls me in and slows me, he can have some of my slow as well. With a bit of a tanky build, it works for me.
Don't get me wrong though, I did die once in a while to a good Darius, but that was also because of a couple of good ganks. One on one though, I dunno, I just haven't had any trouble... guess I'm either super lucky or I found a viable way to play against Darius top.

EDIT: Woo, another page!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-16 13:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Darius should never pull you to W you. That being said, his Q shouldn't be done for the sake of going off, so a good Darius will not Q at all if you run a bit.

I would say that a perfectly zoned/kited Darius will lose to Singed, this is Darius' weakness and what Singed does the best, but a good Darius can tear through this matchup if not respected properly. But all in all, by lose I mean will not kill you. It is impossible for Singed to kill a Darius, unless this one suicides (or he doesn't know the matchup at all, in which case E alone will kill him).

Then again, I respect matchups too much... The more I play, the more I start to believe that you have to learn a matchup and try to go around it rather than apply it, in order to win.
By volkom 2012-11-16 14:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

played against a riot employee. I'd expected a better performance
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-16 14:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

That's like expecting the FFXI director to take good decisions, you should know that it doesn't work like that.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-16 16:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Played with a Japanese player whilst on Skype with him+some friends last night, was quite possibly the hardest I've laughed in months. I had no idea one could enjoy this game.

I like the new changes on the PBE, I cant' wait to try out some of the new items and rework my builds. The boots change is pretty nice, it'll make no-boots starts more viable and improve my early game on support or select mids.

This new "Mikael's Crucible" item is pretty cool, now chalice can be undisputably worth getting on support, for me.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-16 17:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
This new "Mikael's Crucible" item is pretty cool, now chalice can be undisputably worth getting on support, for me.
Get a damn gunblade.

I faced my first Rumble as Darius, solotop. He completely shut me down during the first 5 levels. Then, well, 7/1 (Fiora came to help, she was nice enough to give me some taste of her flesh).

I can see where Rumble is scary, but I think this guy was bad because level 6 meant absolutely 0 chance for him, both in farming and in killing.
I don't even know how I died actually...
[+]
By Avitori 2012-11-16 18:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I played with a Riot employee once in a ranked game. He was only decent, I doubt their employees play as much as their players.
 Odin.Headstrong
Server: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2012-11-16 18:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

First game of the day and get a zed who was something like 3/17 in the end -.- already don't feel like playing anymore
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-16 18:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Missing the POWER, Head.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-16 18:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Missing the POWER, Head.

JOIN US! Owait, you already did.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-16 19:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

THE POWER, Head, THE POWER!

POWER!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-16 19:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

TWITCH! WHY I NO PLAY YOU MORE?!
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-16 19:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

They fell like petty little ants before you Troy, well done on the battlefield.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-16 19:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Still shouldn't rush it. Sightstone / Philo / Kage's need to be rushed now.

Kage's upgrade is SO GOOD. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-16 22:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

ofc by the time i want to get on PBE it's down -.-;
By Rhaokin 2012-11-16 22:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghaleonnnnnnn let's duo when I get home!
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-16 22:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghaleonnnnnnn let's duo when I get home!

shure, just tried to solo queue and ended up dodging after the enemy teams last pick as olaf lol

not even going to bother with that *** @ top as riven.
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-11-16 22:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

MFW I picked Garen in our 2v2 last night and you were Riven lol

I'm home btw
 Lakshmi.Bshizzle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Brucio
By Lakshmi.Bshizzle 2012-11-16 22:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Heys guys I am lookin for a team to play ranked games with. Or just some people to duo with. I am a good jungler and adc, Can play whatever though. add me: Shreddykruger
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-16 22:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cleaning my cave room out rq. I'll be on In liek 30
By Rhaokin 2012-11-16 22:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

K, I'll just sit and eat some apple miscellaneous flavored jacks until then to prepare my body.

Just played Ashe on PBE, Black Cleaver turns Volley into a debuff nightmare. <3
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2012-11-16 23:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Drunk again, and playing. Singed time!
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-17 00:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So, what is the best program to record LoL? Should I go with an unlimited Fraps or are the LoLrecorder/replay (whatever) better options?

Alternatively, is there any good website where I can stream/record? The last time I did any of this was back in 2004 so I'm a little lost as to what is a decent option...
 Asura.Armonia
Server: Asura
user: farkill
By Asura.Armonia 2012-11-17 00:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

By Rhaokin 2012-11-17 00:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So, what is the best program to record LoL? Should I go with an unlimited Fraps or are the LoLrecorder/replay (whatever) better options?

Alternatively, is there any good website where I can stream/record? The last time I did any of this was back in 2004 so I'm a little lost as to what is a decent option...

I just leave on lolrecorder, I don't even notice it's on. It's great because I get really nervous when I record while playing. This way you will get every bit of footage from your games saved and not have to worry about lagging or taking up a bunch of space. Then use fraps to record the replay at your own leisure.

If you want to stream, grab a copy of XSplit and use it to stream to Twitch!
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-17 00:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

@Viktor thingies

Those aren't going in the game. Riot person already said they overbuffed them for internal testing and those are way overpowered and won't remotely be in the game.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-17 00:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

K, I'll just sit and eat some apple miscellaneous flavored jacks until then to prepare my body.

Just played Ashe on PBE, Black Cleaver turns Volley into a debuff nightmare. <3

Volley only hits once though. Graves/Corki/Garen etc make much better use out of it.
 Asura.Armonia
Server: Asura
user: farkill
By Asura.Armonia 2012-11-17 01:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »
@Viktor thingies

Those aren't going in the game. Riot person already said they overbuffed them for internal testing and those are way overpowered and won't remotely be in the game.

By Rhaokin 2012-11-17 03:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

MFW I actually won some ranked by volunteering to support

That SivHD video really was inspiring.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-17 07:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I just leave on lolrecorder, I don't even notice it's on. It's great because I get really nervous when I record while playing. This way you will get every bit of footage from your games saved and not have to worry about lagging or taking up a bunch of space. Then use fraps to record the replay at your own leisure.

If you want to stream, grab a copy of XSplit and use it to stream to Twitch!
I see, thanks!

I have 2TB worth of unused space, might as well play with it :p
First Page 2 3 ... 348 349 350 ... 577 578 579