League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 342 343 344 ... 577 578 579
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-13 14:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bot lane depends on both champs. If your partner is bad, you're going to have a bad time. In that sense both carry and support make the lane, but not independently of each other.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Avitori 2012-11-13 14:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
I cant see it as boring, support makes a lot of the plays down bot, its really hard to get bored, if anything ADC is boring

You are in the minority, like I said. That doesn't change the fact that most people don't like to play support.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-13 15:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Avitori said: »
All this talk of maining one or two champions doesn't work in ranked. There will be plenty of times you are last pick and you will be stuck support/jungle/adc or anything you don't want to play. "Calling" your favorite role won't work because people don't care to listen.

So unless you dodge every time you dont get the role you want, you are gunna have to at least be proficient at all of them.

Also, alot of new people here starting ranked, having about 900 matches done in season 2 from ranked alone, I will say it is probably the singlemost frustrating experience I have ever had in a game trying to get to 1600+ ELO

even if you only get the champion you want say 60% of the time when you're doing your first X amount of games it will help out a lot

I noticed it before this but there was a video recently made showing the ELO people have made playing one champion (using InvertedComposer and HotshotGG as examples) and I have to say, they have gained tons of ELO mainly playing Singed and Nidalee (Hotshot playing Nid and InvertedComposer playing Singed)

and if you look at the rest of their W/L it is actually pretty meh, but by gaining so much ELO on their 'mains' they were pretty much able to forget about the bad games they had on other champions

Yes you should get good practice on all roles

but that isn't necessarily how you gain ELO, you gain ELO by trying to do your best in the games you do play and trying to carry

and to do that you really should be playing the champions you are best at
By Rhaokin 2012-11-13 15:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Avitori said: »
All this talk of maining one or two champions doesn't work in ranked. There will be plenty of times you are last pick and you will be stuck support/jungle/adc or anything you don't want to play. "Calling" your favorite role won't work because people don't care to listen.

Main Poppy, you can fit all the roles!

What about green goblin Darius? :<
By Avitori 2012-11-13 15:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Btw avitori are you -always- playing? Whenever I log on you are already in a game! (I don't play a lot lately :( )

Idk man, lol

I usually afk alot so i'm not sure why ヽ(;▽;)ノ
By Avitori 2012-11-13 15:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe this will inspire some people to play support.

[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-11-13 15:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow that was beautiful, manly tears. ; ; I'm going to use that to motivate myself from now on.

Btw I never see you online.
By Avitori 2012-11-13 15:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm online almost everyday, you arn't on my friendslist lol

Demö is my username
By Rhaokin 2012-11-13 15:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I sent you a FR and it didn't disappear, so I thought you accepted it o.O

Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-13 15:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I just tried, and got same thing. Maybe it's not the same o? Copied directly from what you typed.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-13 15:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I got disconnected guys and the game keeps crashing. I'm doing a file repair now.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-13 16:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe not, just added tikal and it did same thing.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-13 16:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Random question time

What's a good CS for each lane (excl. support of course) to have by 10, 20 min?
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-13 16:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm totally locked out of the game. I get to 8% and then it crashes. This is really frustrating.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-13 16:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
Random question time

i dont remember exactly but I think it's somewhere around 80-100 CS by 10 minutes?

I just follow aphro's philosophy which is as long as you have more than the other person in lane you're csing fine
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-13 16:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe restart your computer. Good luck man.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-13 16:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
Random question time

I just follow aphro's philosophy which is as long as you have more than the other person in lane you're csing fine
This is probably sage advice. If you're in a lane where you're constantly poking each other then your cs is just going to be lower, but so is theirs.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-13 16:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Random question time

i dont remember exactly but I think it's somewhere around 80-100 CS by 10 minutes?

That's how I've always judged. I want to practice CS'ing and set a goal for myself to help improve my gameplay. I suck at farming top lane without getting destroyed too. :x

I've got AD down pretty well but I want to get up to 200 cs by 20min if possible.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-13 16:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eugene said: »
Random question time

This is probably sage advice. If you're in a lane where you're constantly poking each other then your cs is just going to be lower, but so is theirs.

Yeah, it's what I do in bottom lane normally

though lately I've tried more and more to CS as much as possible on top of the poking and killing

basically as long as you're ahead you're doing fine

and since for some reason people think laning phase is all about farming and act like retards when they take damage poking and killing in lane can sometimes be a very good thing
By volkom 2012-11-13 16:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Random question time

though lately I've tried more and more to CS as much as possible on top of the poking and killing

and since for some reason people think laning phase is all about farming and act like retards when they take damage poking and killing in lane can sometimes be a very good thing

for me~ I try to have 200 cs if i'm mid,top or adc by 20~23min. If i'm constantly getting kills then 150+ by then is acceptable for me.
For the jungle. doesn't matter as long as you're helpin lanes and gettin kills/assists but you have to stay ahead of the other jungler
By Rhaokin 2012-11-13 16:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

GREEN GAHBLIN

By Avitori 2012-11-13 16:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I just tried, and got same thing. Maybe it's not the same o? Copied directly from what you typed.

I wasn't online when I said that, at school when I want to be home playing BO zombies (´;д;`)

Also, I logged on real quick to see if you were on my FL Rhaokin and I saw you there. Not sure why we don't play at the same time though. Might be because you live in Europe (?).
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-11-13 17:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Random question time

Yea for me it depends on the champ im in mid and jungler and vs their mid/jungler

Generally on morg I farm, brand farm/harass, kass harass so my cs generally is on par, or less.
 Bismarck.Narshee
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-13 17:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

HITO! I MISS YOU
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-13 17:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I always see you both online at the same time <_< Misterryu/DunkinFresh/Demo, ALL THE TIME.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-11-13 17:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
HITO! I MISS YOU
<3
First Page 2 3 ... 342 343 344 ... 577 578 579