user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Starstress said:
Asura.Starstress said:
yet we still cant be controlled by US. Our Parades and culture and individual being is too much for US to handle
^^

Yeeeaahhh,, no.

Sorry YOU lost ur server :( i would be hating on anything for no reason too.

Changing the subject because you know Puerto Rico can not be independent because it wants the benefits of being a state in the US, but then solves it's "we are not independent issue" with a lot of national pride and acting like the US does not matter in their lives.

I'm amazed at how many things you know about all regions/countrys! you should seriously be out there making yourself rich with all this knowledge you hold lol .....

no really, that was sarcasm.
lol that he quoted wikipedia.
that is not a legitimate source lol.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 16:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Can you forgive me hon? I am just stressed over our Dollar losing it's appeal slowly. I'm also anxious about WW3 with China/Planet Nibiru.

Did I lose the opportunity for you writing steamy sexy little Spanish love notes to me?

PMs sir, PMs.
 Lakshmi.Ricco
Server: Lakshmi
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-07-02 16:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweden > USA that is all :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The only country that does not suck has to be either Sweden or Kenya. For obvious reasons.
@Ricco, what the ***.
I was gonna post just sweden and i decided to say kenya as well that tacked on a little more time.
but that is weird.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 16:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Starstress said:
Asura.Starstress said:
yet we still cant be controlled by US. Our Parades and culture and individual being is too much for US to handle
^^

Yeeeaahhh,, no.

Changing the subject because you know Puerto Rico can not be independent because it wants the benefits of being a state in the US, but then solves it's "we are not independent issue" with a lot of national pride and acting like the US does not matter in their lives.

I'm amazed at how many things you know about all regions/countrys! you should seriously be out there making yourself rich with all this knowledge you hold lol .....

last time i remember someone in my class quoting wikipedia history for university he got a brutal F, and a couple 5 more people who were on that bandwagon.
not for the fact that they quoted wiki, for the fact that it was all wrong information lol

and the fact that puerto rico has nothing to do with filipino's is simply amaizing how he connected them.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 16:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
The only country that does not suck has to be either Sweden or Kenya. For obvious reasons.

pfft, alaska baby!

or the north pole, 6 months of day and night time ftw?
 Asura.Starstress
Server: Asura
By Asura.Starstress 2010-07-02 16:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Starstress said:
Puerto Rico is a territory of the USA, 'nuff said.

^^
either that or you aren't considered to be a threat and are protected in american waters :/
That is me taking into account the possiblity of sarcasm in your post as well :D

Hmm sorry we dont take lives and blood for oil and make so many enemies that we need to have armies.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 16:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

brb them dishes need washin'.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Starstress said:
Asura.Starstress said:
^^

Yeeeaahhh,, no.

last time i remember someone in my class quoting wikipedia history for university he got a brutal F, and a couple 5 more people who were on that bandwagon.
not for the fact that they quoted wiki, for the fact that it was all wrong information lol

and the fact that puerto rico has nothing to do with filipino's is simply amaizing how he connected them.
filipinos are the only people that I am legitimately racist towards.
They ruin everything when it comes to the internet(not all filipinos but the vast majority)
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 16:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

pfft, alaska baby!

I hear the moon and or mars is better. Have to go now bye
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 16:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Starstress said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Starstress said:

^^
either that or you aren't considered to be a threat and are protected in american waters :/
That is me taking into account the possiblity of sarcasm in your post as well :D

Hmm sorry we dont take lives and blood for oil and make so many enemies that we need to have armies.

shh, you can't argue with them!
 Lakshmi.Ricco
Server: Lakshmi
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-07-02 16:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
@Ricco, what the ***.
I was gonna post just sweden and i decided to say kenya as well that tacked on a little more time.
but that is weird.

haha
/highfives :P
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2010-07-02 16:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Starstress said:
why we even arguing saying who is better who is independant or not, thread was about US sucking lol, and if its about US sucking then Canda and w/e country has right to say US sucks in thread XD ? /thinks

Because you said this:
Asura.Starstress said:
Asura.Starstress said:
^^

Yeeeaahhh,, no.
So I said that ^
Quote:
Then you pulled this ^

Are you following this?
/comfort <You can have this> Pastele enjoy <3 :)
 Titan.Shigtah
Server: Titan
user: Shigtah
By Titan.Shigtah 2010-07-02 16:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Pretty soon Puerto Rico could be America, so what then booboo?
I'm pretty sure we still wont have our heads that far up our *** to be racist. We have culture to remind us of who we are and where we come from.
This is where I'm going to have to stop you. USA is known to be the melting pot or some ***like that right? So why would Puerto Rico be more cultured than a country that has a ***ton of other cultures mixed in? I think you are being ah hell what ever ist there is in regards to US lol. and lol all of us is racist now?
I never said america didn't have culture. when I said: We have culture to remind us of who we are and where we come from. I was only stating that no matter what happends, our culture will remind us of our origin and will stop us from being racist. and no not all of you are racist, but you guys have a big problem with racism up there IMO. tbh, it's more chill here about that...very much chill here, i wouldn't know how i'd survive with my latin face in america.

For being the most ethnically diverse country on the planet by far I'd say we are doing damn good. As for you not knowing how you would survive in America with your Latina face. Someone needs to make a real documentary on how the majority of this country lives there lives from day to day. That response you just gave blows my mind as to how you visualize America. I'm gona go look up the diversity of your countries ethnicities now, but I'm assuming it's nowhere near the same as America. I've mostly lived in Texas & Arizona, so Latin faces are pretty much the norm. On a side note I can't remember the last time I dated a white girl lmao asian & latinas FTW. Too many white, hispanic & black ladies running around lol I wants more asians.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
I'm pretty sure we still wont have our heads that far up our *** to be racist. We have culture to remind us of who we are and where we come from.
This is where I'm going to have to stop you. USA is known to be the melting pot or some ***like that right? So why would Puerto Rico be more cultured than a country that has a ***ton of other cultures mixed in? I think you are being ah hell what ever ist there is in regards to US lol. and lol all of us is racist now?
I never said america didn't have culture. when I said: We have culture to remind us of who we are and where we come from. I was only stating that no matter what happends, our culture will remind us of our origin and will stop us from being racist. and no not all of you are racist, but you guys have a big problem with racism up there IMO. tbh, it's more chill here about that...very much chill here, i wouldn't know how i'd survive with my latin face in america.

For being the most ethnically diverse country on the planet by far I'd say we are doing damn good. As for you not knowing how you would survive in America with your Latina face. Someone needs to make a real documentary on how the majority of this country lives there lives from day to day. That response you just gave blows my mind as to how you visualize America. I'm gona go look up the diversity of your countries ethnicities now, but I'm assuming it's nowhere near the same as America. I've mostly lived in Texas & Arizona, so Latin faces are pretty much the norm. On a side note I can't remember the last time I dated a white girl lmao asian & latinas FTW. Too many white, hispanic & black ladies running around lol I wants more asians.
my brain jussssst exploded.
i can read everything you say but come on...format ***..

every few sentences press enter two times.

it's not that hard.
on the topic of what you said: wat?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Starstress said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Starstress said:

^^

oh i wasn't saying that.
i was saying that if america really gave a ***about what you do they'd control it :/
[+]
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
Server: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-07-02 16:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I like obamas plan, why are some americans being so selfish? I mean it just prooves your the worst trash there is on america and yes you should GTFO...not sure where, because mostly all countries are going liberal eventually. I vote for obamas health care plan too \m/ only selfish rich kids disagree.
Please dont speak about the health care plan unless you know about it. I am a lower/middle class working man and his health care sux. But he's a good guy, I think he's good for the US.
explain me why it sucks again? He even made puerto rico's health care plan better, he has helped a lot PR by improoving somethings in our government as it is.
people voted for change now that obama's actually changing things, people don't like it what pisses me off the most is both the Left and the Right not actually TALKING things out or voting on what they thing is right, instead they just listen to their own side and cheat things or prevent the other side from getting thier way. they're acting like it's a damn hockey game.
Obama's system just *** up the rich people above, he's trying to balance things and help out the poor too, this is why some people don't want change, and in my opinion shows the worst face of americans, I can't believe people can be so *** selfish.

Yeah I don't work my *** off to pay my taxes and have good credit to pay for others lazy ***. Some people want to make somthing of their selves and have the things that they wanted, others would rather it be given to them. When did it become a bad thing to work for what you got? Some people work hard than others, or did more to be qualified for their posistion than others.

I worked very had to get where I'm at, and I'll be damned if someone else should profit off of my hard work. Btw Thanks Obama for the tax on china. My customer base for low end tires dropped 43% last month. Guess where they went? Walmart.... Just one more way to stick it to the little guy.

The comment about the Arizona law, did you know that it was already FEDERAL law? It's the same thing that the federal government SHOULD be enforcing. The difference in this law and the Nazi law is that these are ILLEGAL. They do not want to be legal or they would attempt to get their citizenship. Hell why would they become legal? Do you realize that they don't have to pay taxes, but get free medical care, no liablity with any kind of legal action. That means they can ram your car and drive off and nothing can be done about it. When they have a baby in the USA, they have no medical bills whatsoever from it so the tax payer has to foot the bill. I'm not from Arizona, but I'm in Mississippi and we see this all damn day. My wife is a labor and delivery nurse that has to try to translate to these illegals almost every day.

Please don't talk about somthing unless you have to deal with it everyday. I'm middle class at best, but between taxes and medical insurance, I pay over 30,000 dollars every year. So don't tell me that I'm being selfish when other people milk welfare and the government when they are perfectly able to work..
[+]
 Valefor.Ryukuro
Server: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-07-02 16:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

gah hate quote trains!!!!!!!!!
[+]
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2010-07-02 16:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Starstress said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Starstress said:

^^

Si ya cerrar mi boca :3 tengo hambre y no tengo
la energía para ellon XD
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

@Dizzmal, you sell low end honda tires :P???
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2010-07-02 16:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Starstress said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Starstress said:

^^

Considering you count as an american, yes you do.

You are a Puerto Rican, I am a New Jersyan, we are both still americans.

Ummmm no. lol /comfort again ^^
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Starstress said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Starstress said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Starstress said:

^^

Si ya cerrar mi boca :3 tengo hambre y no tengo
la energía para ellon XD
I would love you to argue with me :D not sure how far it'd go. Just depends if our outlooks differe.
ummmmm tu monta el perro en el parque????
i used to be able to speak spanish because my uncle was formerly an illegal immigrant and he always taught me the bad words while he was peddling coke.
fun stuff.
but that's about as far as i go with spanish now.
that and loling about the dog with a *** in my spanish book.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Server: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-02 16:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

For being the most ethnically diverse country on the planet by far I'd say we are doing damn good.

As for you not knowing how you would survive in America with your Latina face. Someone needs to make a real documentary on how the majority of this country lives there lives from day to day. That response you just gave blows my mind as to how you visualize America.

I'm gona go look up the diversity of your countries ethnicities now, but I'm assuming it's nowhere near the same as America.

I've mostly lived in Texas & Arizona, so Latin faces are pretty much the norm.

On a side note I can't remember the last time I dated a white girl lmao asian & latinas FTW. Too many white, hispanic & black ladies running around lol I wants more asians.

Fixed.

I live in Oregon, and latin is the majority here as well. Hispanics are now being called the historic minority, because now they are a majority in this state.

I don't think it's really fair to call an entire country racist, when the reality is that people are discriminatory about anything different than themselves. It is perfectly normal to be more comfortable around people who are like you.

I view racism as more of a hatred of a specific people, not being uncomfortable.
*waits for the rate-down and personal attacks*
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 16:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

pfft, alaska baby!

I hear the moon and or mars is better. Have to go now bye

they both have water so good places man.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Titan.Shigtah said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

For being the most ethnically diverse country on the planet by far I'd say we are doing damn good.

As for you not knowing how you would survive in America with your Latina face. Someone needs to make a real documentary on how the majority of this country lives there lives from day to day. That response you just gave blows my mind as to how you visualize America.

I'm gona go look up the diversity of your countries ethnicities now, but I'm assuming it's nowhere near the same as America.

I've mostly lived in Texas & Arizona, so Latin faces are pretty much the norm.

On a side note I can't remember the last time I dated a white girl lmao asian & latinas FTW. Too many white, hispanic & black ladies running around lol I wants more asians.

Fixed.

I live in Oregon, and latin is the majority here as well. Hispanics are now being called the historic minority, because now they are a majority in this state.

I don't think it's really fair to call an entire country racist, when the reality is that people are discriminatory about anything different than themselves. It is perfectly normal to be more comfortable around people who are like you.

I view racism as more of a hatred of a specific people, not being uncomfortable.
*waits for the rate-down and personal attacks*
i just rated you down and you are a TERRIBLE PERSON.
i put it in all caps to show how cereal i am you damn racist
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-07-02 16:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm gonna move to Norway.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 16:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Smileybone said:
I'm gonna move to Norway.
and nothing of worth was lost.
[+]
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2010-07-02 16:32:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I would love you to argue with me :D not sure how far it'd go. Just depends if our outlooks differe.
ummmmm tu monta el perro en el parque????
i used to be able to speak spanish because my uncle was formerly an illegal immigrant and he always taught me the bad words while he was peddling coke.
fun stuff.
but that's about as far as i go with spanish now.
that and loling about the dog with a *** in my spanish book.

It go pretty far lol, just dont have the energy nor care really lol was doing this while meriting ina party and was /bored , I dont really get upset when people state their opinions if I argues its cause I'm really bored ^^ and like to talk!
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44