Lakshmi.Ricco
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-07-02 15:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:
But really if the problem everyone has with illegals is not paying taxes and taking jobs. They work for ***and do a damn good job for the low wage. If we just simply turn them into tax paying citizens they would make more money and therefore spend more money. Simple economics more money in the economy = more spending = more jobs tada!

it's still a hard process for illegal immigrants to become legal, i dont know why.

But i hope it's not because america doesn't want to get filled with mexicans, I am saying this because americans can be pretty racist.... actually, too much of a racists.

***I completely agree with you America as a whole is pretty damn racist and sadly I do think part of the reason it's so difficult is because people in power think we will be over ran with mexicans...
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 15:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

As amusing as this maybe I need to get back to having a life :( *for now* I'll be back after I cook dinner, clean, all that fun stuff.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 15:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I will always bee misunderstood <.<

Here is something I was reading. Interesting...

Grad Sues Father for College Tuition and Wins
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:
But really if the problem everyone has with illegals is not paying taxes and taking jobs. They work for ***and do a damn good job for the low wage. If we just simply turn them into tax paying citizens they would make more money and therefore spend more money. Simple economics more money in the economy = more spending = more jobs tada!

it's still a hard process for illegal immigrants to become legal, i dont know why.

But i hope it's not because america doesn't want to get filled with mexicans, I am saying this because americans can be pretty racist.... actually, too much of a racists.

If the US were to offer transport from our borders to Canada's, I'm sure you'd see the same thing.

Humans can be pretty racist, not just Americans.

thats the lamest excuse for racism, in puerto rico out of 50 people 1 is racist. I was surprised to understand and realize how racist americans are, over here we get no ne of that racist ***, everyone is treated equally for the most part.

but it must be because in our blood we have spanish, indian and african blood. it doesn't matter, if your racist to anyone being puerto rican, your simply a hypocrit that has no self-respect.

no one is whiter than anyone in here, or darker than anyone.
[+]
 Titan.Shigtah
Server: Titan
user: Shigtah
By Titan.Shigtah 2010-07-02 15:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:
The I grew up poor & had a hard life card is just as sad as the race card lol. Minorities all think white Americans have it so damn easy. I'm a 1st generation American. My grandmother & father came from Europe to escape the war. I'm still to this day broke as *** & working my *** off. I've lived in trailers, pool houses, shacks & barns with no running water. Have you ever in your life had to take baths outside from a hose or squat outside in a bush every time you had to take a ***? I have lol. I didn't have my own room until I was 14 & none of that means a damn thing. My mom gave up when I was 16 and has been living off the government for the last decade, so I had to move out. She's a lazy *** Liberal, but I love her to death. So don't give me that "I'm not gona bother" crap like your soooo much better than me & still make a post in response. We are both obviously bored off our ***, so at least make it interesting for me. This is the only good use for forums lol. Shitty Long *** Paragraphs FTW *** >:P. Yes I went caps on your ***.
your the one bored, I am just pointing out my opinion. your obviously being an *** and a little bit of a troll about all this, for that I will really proceed to ignore you, since you prooved to just be a little selfish *** that has a one way- look on things. I also will still not pull out my real life card history, I don't care about yours, it doesn't change the reality that your still a ***, if your hard life made you a *** you obviously didn't learn anything and deserved all that ***.

LOL come on your taking this way to cereal. Your the one who told me to go *** myself at the start because of my "lazy ***" opinion. I guess opinions only go one way huh? Fair enough I'll stop having fun.

To all the other people with the spelling, learn presidents, learn history & the I watch fox news. Post something more catching ^^. Had to put all those into a ps from talking to Darki. Washington, Lincoln, Jackson & Kennedy if I had to choose. Damn I'm gona get flamed for those choices.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ricco said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:

***I completely agree with you America as a whole is pretty damn racist and sadly I do think part of the reason it's so difficult is because people in power think we will be over ran with mexicans...

or the fact that they probably have this way of thinking: we're white pures we don't want to get mixed up eww.
Like in royalty.

but i am pretty sure no american would say ew to a nice hot latin ***, but would probably ew with breeding with them and getting mixed. which is what i think america is trying to avoid.

lol.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:
The I grew up poor & had a hard life card is just as sad as the race card lol. Minorities all think white Americans have it so damn easy. I'm a 1st generation American. My grandmother & father came from Europe to escape the war. I'm still to this day broke as *** & working my *** off. I've lived in trailers, pool houses, shacks & barns with no running water. Have you ever in your life had to take baths outside from a hose or squat outside in a bush every time you had to take a ***? I have lol. I didn't have my own room until I was 14 & none of that means a damn thing. My mom gave up when I was 16 and has been living off the government for the last decade, so I had to move out. She's a lazy *** Liberal, but I love her to death. So don't give me that "I'm not gona bother" crap like your soooo much better than me & still make a post in response. We are both obviously bored off our ***, so at least make it interesting for me. This is the only good use for forums lol. Shitty Long *** Paragraphs FTW *** >:P. Yes I went caps on your ***.
your the one bored, I am just pointing out my opinion. your obviously being an *** and a little bit of a troll about all this, for that I will really proceed to ignore you, since you prooved to just be a little selfish *** that has a one way- look on things. I also will still not pull out my real life card history, I don't care about yours, it doesn't change the reality that your still a ***, if your hard life made you a *** you obviously didn't learn anything and deserved all that ***.

LOL come on your taking this way to cereal. Your the one who told me to go *** myself at the start because of my "lazy ***" opinion. I guess opinions only go one way huh? Fair enough I'll stop having fun.

To all the other people with the spelling, learn presidents, learn history & the I watch fox news. Post something more catching ^^. Had to put all those into a ps from talking to Darki. Washington, Lincoln, Jackson & Kennedy if I had to choose. Damn I'm gona get flamed for those choices.

...hmm yeah.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ricco
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-07-02 15:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:

+ for you lol
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-07-02 15:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:

If the US were to offer transport from our borders to Canada's, I'm sure you'd see the same thing.

Humans can be pretty racist, not just Americans.

thats the lamest excuse for racism, in puerto rico out of 50 people 1 is racist. I was surprised to understand and realize how racist americans are, over here we get no ne of that racist ***, everyone is treated equally for the most part.

but it must be because in our blood we have spanish, indian and african blood. it doesn't matter, if your racist to anyone being puerto rican, your simply a hypocrit that has no self-respect.

I wasn't excusing racism, simply stating that it's a problem that effects more than just Americans.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 15:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:

the order of which both you and darki speak makes me want to blow my brains out at times.
when i say "speak" i mean type.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

c'mon atleast i don't say cereal <.< ...
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Server: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-02 15:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
I will always bee misunderstood <.<

Here is something I was reading. Interesting...

Grad Sues Father for College Tuition and Wins

I can't really feel too bad for the guy. He agreed to it and signed a contract to pay. Sounds like he wasn't the greatest dad to begin with.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 15:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
i almost thought that was sarcastic so i didn't comment on it.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-02 15:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

For cereal?????
 Lakshmi.Wardens
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-07-02 15:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endlesspath said:
Face it: freeloaders always want handouts.

When I was fired 20 years ago from a job that I'd held for 10 years, I had 6 months of unemployment benefits, period. No extension renewal/wtf you call it (and I've a wife & kids). Guess what: I went from looking for a job that paid what I thought I worth to working two minimum wage jobs back to back. From there, in time, I got back on my feet (now I've $26hr job).

Quit whining and show your worth something and earn a living. Otherwise, feel free to move too.... the places where the beer and tea sippers live.
I agree with this guy. Just keep trying and work hard and don't give up. Or if that's too much... Move out :P
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
I'm torn on unemployment. I mean, it's money that's already been taken out of my pocket.

In the past 15 years, I've paid about $87,000 in unemployment insurance to state and federal governments. That money is supposed to be set aside for me if I find myself unemployed through no fault of my own. (If I get fired, I get nothing.) So if I ended up unemployed, you better damn well believe I'd want that back. It's sort of the entire point.
I'm also torn on unemployment.. I've never needed it personally. But I know one of my best friends is getting it now and he just sits on his *** and smokes weed all the time. I ask if he put any job applications out and he said no he's going to wait til the money stops coming in. I just don't think that's right milking all of that money off of the government. He was getting paid about 15/hr and getting 40-50 hours a week. And now he's a lazy bum. I on the other hand am working hard in college, I just started my second paid internship for a big company and am working out and such to make myself healthier.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

seems pretty serious to me >.> ..
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 15:51:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

For cereal?????
For Surreal
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-02 15:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

For cereal?????
For Surreal

Who the hell is that and why is she taking the cereal? I'm HUNGRY!
 Asura.Starstress
Server: Asura
By Asura.Starstress 2010-07-02 15:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Te amo ^
Viva PR Hatillo para siempre~
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 15:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

EVERYTHING is serious to you darki.(well maybe not everything, but quite a lot of things)
that's why you get into so many arguments.
 Titan.Shigtah
Server: Titan
user: Shigtah
By Titan.Shigtah 2010-07-02 15:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

Oo; Cmon..... Man Bear Pig. Al Gore. If I toss the next clue out I'll just be giving it away :P was just trying to put a positive spin on the mood.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Starstress said:
Quote:

Te amo ^
Viva PR Hatillo para siempre~

<3 Caguas baby! PM me.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 15:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Oo; Cmon..... Man Bear Pig. Al Gore. If I toss the next clue out I'll just be giving it away :P
This isn't Clue goddamnit! It was GW in the Colombia with the automatic rifle. ftw.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

EVERYTHING is serious to you darki.(well maybe not everything, but quite a lot of things)

but it's fun :<

ding 18 dnc.
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-07-02 15:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty soon Puerto Rico could be America, so what then booboo?
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-02 15:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
You miss the point darki.

Robots can stay. If the US even wanted for manufacturing jobs to come back to the US, it wont happen fast enough. It will take time for Manufacturing plants to be built.

Where are those Highly qualified US workers going to go if companies chose to higher someone from a different country and pay them a lot less? See a problem here?

cool rate me down

These companies still get Tax breaks. I dont see anyone blame the companies that hire these people. All they think about is profit for themselves. Shouldnt the laws be changed?

who rated you down..and why are you arguing with yourself

All of darki's posts have like -10 on them in the first few pages because she doesn't know much about Obama. I doubt she cares about the rating system tbh.

Anyway, yalls politics is a joke. Yes, yalls. When the topic shifts to the real ***like bilderbergs and bankers lemme know.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ethics said:
Pretty soon Puerto Rico could be America, so what then booboo?

I'm pretty sure we still wont have our heads that far up our *** to be racist.

We have culture to remind us of who we are and where we come from.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-07-02 15:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

but it's fun :<

ding 18 dnc.

Congrats!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
You miss the point darki.

Robots can stay. If the US even wanted for manufacturing jobs to come back to the US, it wont happen fast enough. It will take time for Manufacturing plants to be built.

Where are those Highly qualified US workers going to go if companies chose to higher someone from a different country and pay them a lot less? See a problem here?

cool rate me down

These companies still get Tax breaks. I dont see anyone blame the companies that hire these people. All they think about is profit for themselves. Shouldnt the laws be changed?

who rated you down..and why are you arguing with yourself

All of darki's posts have like -10 on them in the first few pages because she doesn't know much about Obama. I doubt she cares about the rating system tbh.

Anyway, yalls politics is a joke. Yes, yalls. When the topic shifts to the real ***like bilderbergs and bankers lemme know.

yeah because rate downs/ups are for kids with alts and personal armys.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44