Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 01:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Quote:
And I've stated multiple times that gear set doesn't matter and I've already explained why, all of which you ignored. Haste, double attack and triple attack affect both dagger sets equally. Store tp doesn't matter as far as forming a hit-build because TP return on WSs vary. Alot. All you have to do is to take it all into consideration when making your calculations. Far as DW goes, all you have to do is differentiate one piece. It's hard as as tweaking one number.

It's not that hard. There's nothing you should be complaining about.

Already explained why you were wrong on the store tp, try again. Haste, never refuted it. DA/TA, never refuted it, ect. now you're making points that I never disagreed with to begin with.
Quote:
Didn't he say take the average? Dodging bullets left and right...

And, for the ....5th time I think, I'm telling him to figure it out because he has all the information necessary. You know, when I tell him formulas from the wiki and applying basic fundamentals to him? i don't think you're keeping up very well with this thread.

If store TP was so pointless, why the hell do you even wear skadi chausses? Because someone told you they were the best? If that's how it worked, I'd be working my *** off to get a lolridill.
Quote:
If store TP was so pointless, why the hell do you even wear skadi chausses? Because someone told you they were the best? If that's how it worked, I'd be working my *** off to get a lolridill.

And no one's saying store TP is pointless. Thanks for putting words in my mouth. For the ...third or fourth time in this thread, you can't use store tp to figure out how many hits to 100% because of the variables I've noted several times in this thread already.

k
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 01:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
ITT stp gear doesn't change your tp/hit

ITT how i is reading comprehension.

Honestly, believe what you want, argue anything you can, even though I've stated otherwise multiple times in this thread otherwise. Turning into Mytoy, you are.
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 01:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You know delay reductions via Dual Wield are calculated prior to STP before it takes effect right? So far your only "variable" is potential misses on a WS.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 01:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Now, you're putting words in my mouth. I said average for STP. Look at what you quoted and bolded. I said I never refuted the fact that haste da/ta have the same effect on both sets of weapons.
 Bahamut.Aiyana
Server: Bahamut
user: Aiyanna
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-06-05 01:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
stp matters though. Actually Pharpe/blau is favored by it with 13 stp from skadi rajas and brutal.
4.7 is the tp/hit of P/B (got tired of typing the whole name)
4.7*1.13 = 5.311

B/S tp/hit:
4.5*1.13 = 5.085

So B/S looses 0.085 tp from truncation and P/B loose 0.011.

With that set, starting from 0 TP, it takes 19 hits for P.harpe/blau to WS.
And it takes 20 hits for Blau/Sirocco to WS.

Using the delay differences from the previous maths, can someone figure out the WS frequency here? Yes, I know it -completely- ignores WS TP return, but if that is so erratic why should it even be considered?
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-05 01:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
Store tp doesn't matter as far as forming a hit-build.
Bismarck.Ihina said:
And no one's saying store TP is pointless. Thanks for putting words in my mouth. For the ...third or fourth time in this thread, you can't use store tp to figure out how many hits to 100% because of the variables I've noted several times in this thread already.

/asplode.

I didn't put words in your mouth, you plainly stated STP is and isn't useless.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 01:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
You know delay reductions via Dual Wield are calculated prior to STP before it takes effect right? So far your only "variable" is potential misses on a WS.

TP return says hi.

Bahamut.Aiyana
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-06-05 01:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hay gaiyz, 1h jobs dun need maths for Store TP. Liek, they jus need to wer it on som piece when mah friend says I shud.

Cuz liek, wut if da monster hit me? I git som TP so I can kill moar rite? Awesum.

And thn wut if I miss mah uberleet PWNATTACK an I dun git enuf TP bak?
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-05 01:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

*** lol.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 01:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Listen, Tigerwoods. Either you're going to do it, or you're not going to do it. Stop sitting there whining about everything. Contrary to your believe, you do have everything you need to figure it out. You just need to know enough about the game to do it.

I'll give you a hint.

P.harpe/blau gains TP at 127.4/minute. You can do the rest, right?
Quote:
Using the delay differences from the previous maths, can someone figure out the WS frequency here? Yes, I know it -completely- ignores WS TP return, but if that is so erratic why should it even be considered?

Because it matters.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 01:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

And lol side jab from the safety of the sidelines.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 01:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks captain obvious. I can do that, too.

I can do it, too.

You're either going to stop sucking your bf's penis or you are not going to stop sucking his penis. Kinda easy when you pick opposite things, no?

And again, you can't admit when you're wrong. For example, you didn't reply to my lats post at all.
 Bahamut.Aiyana
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-06-05 01:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Safety of the sidelines? Last I checked, the only one NOT on the sidelines is you, dearest. But it's all good, we still love you. <3
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-05 01:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
And lol side jab from the safety of the sidelines.
I'll admit it, I don't care enough to figure out the mathz myself, but at the end of the day, you have to do your own work for it to be credible. Expecting someone else to do it for you and flaming them when they don't doesn't make you look superior in knowledge, it makes you look lazy.

If you can't prove it yourself, nothing will been proven at all.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 01:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You're all testicles and no shaft. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SHAFT, IHINA
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 01:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait a minute. After all your whining and complaining, I went ahead and did half of the math for you, even though you know so much about the game and its basic fundamentals.

After going so far and saying so many outrageous things and then quitting half way, I had the decency to pick up where you left off and lend a hand. Are you really not going to finish? Do you want me to show you how it's done?
Quote:
And again, you can't admit when you're wrong. For example, you didn't reply to my lats post at all.

And you need to deliver the math you promised 3 pages back, what's your point? Hoping I would forget?

ps.

Pew pew pew jabs hurt
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 01:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

IT WAS EATEN BY YOUR MOTHER

If you want to degrade into random insults all day, I guess we can do that too.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 01:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lol half the work? Sure you did half the work, and passed it off as the full comparison.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 01:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
Quote:

IT WAS EATEN BY YOUR MOTHER

If you want to degrade into random insults all day, I guess we can do that too.
That was my dad bro
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 01:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even know what Ihina's point or objective here is anymore. Care to paraphrase what you're dancing around for so long?
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 01:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I'll admit it, I don't care enough to figure out the mathz myself, but at the end of the day, you have to do your own work for it to be credible. Expecting someone else to do it for you and flaming them when they don't doesn't make you look superior in knowledge, it makes you look lazy.

As stated multiple times before, he's the one getting on my case about the p.harpe. There is no need for me to do any math because I don't need to defend my choice. He's the aggressor, the burden of proof lays upon him. He started it, and now he won't finish. That's called being a coward by the way.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 01:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Do you want me to show you how it's done?
As a matter of fact, I do.
 Bahamut.Aiyana
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-06-05 01:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Jabs aren't meant to hurt. They're meant to be jabs. WEARIN' YA DOWN SLOWLY!

Actually Ihina. I would love it if you could show me how it is done. Will you please? I'll even pretend I like you and stuff. I just want to hear your beautiful maths on the subject. I'm begging you!

Seriously though. Some maths would be nice before the readers forget what the current topic is about, as it is currently just a slander-fest.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-05 01:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
Wait a minute. After all your whining and complaining, I went ahead and did half of the math for you, even though you know so much about the game and its basic fundamentals.
Do it all yourself, or stfu.
Nothing is being accomplished here. Pharpe hasn't been proven or disproven for w/e point you were trying to make.

FLYING JUMP KICK HYAA~
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 01:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
I don't even know what Ihina's point or objective here is anymore. Care to paraphrase what you're dancing around for so long?
I'm bored
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2010-06-05 01:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:

I think they are having a fight about math or a lack there of.

First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16