Haste vs. Accuracy Endgame
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 15 16
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-06-05 02:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The cool thing is that i hope you're right, and that he IS working out the entire math portion... because i already know that no matter what the numbers show you're burden of proof will become blind eye ignorance.

/end gg'z
 Shiva.Daimos
Server: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-05 02:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

He'd have to be an imbecile to not know how STP works after arguing its use and then saying it's useless...
ohwait...

/pokesthebear >_>
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 02:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I just reworked the math portion again, just to see if store tp actually does matter. Took me 3 minutes this time.

Changed the gap by 1%.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 02:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
He'd have to be an imbecile to not know how STP works after arguing its use and then saying it's useless...
ohwait...

/pokesthebear >_>

Wow, where did you learn that new word? How satisfying was it for you to use it against me? Feel goooooooood huh.

Too bad I've already noted 4 times in this thread that store tp is not useless.

Man, all this work just to prove that I made a bad gear choice. Feels kinda special.
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-05 02:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, because words are so hard.

Seeing as how you're never going to relay any proof, I'm bowing out. You win, you're awesome, etc. Good night.
 Bahamut.Aiyana
Server: Bahamut
user: Aiyanna
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-06-05 02:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm working the entire math problem. I will post it when I finish. I am using the sets I have posted previously.

If you have a problem with those sets. Too damn bad.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 02:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Seeing as how you're never going to relay any proof, I'm bowing out. You win, you're awesome, etc. Good night.

I think this one finally understood the burden of proof.

It's pretty funny, how many times you say 'I'm not going to prove proof to defend myself', some people still think they can call me out on never providing proof.

Aiyana:Since you're taking this long, I'll go ahead and stop you right there and tell you you're doing it wrong.

The answer in the form of tp/min was a pretty big hint I gave earlier. If you do it your way, you're most likely not taking into consideration tp return, which voids your math entirely.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 02:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, where that tigerwoods.

Go tiger, you can do it! After going on and on that you've said enough and you don't want to do anymore math. After saying that you've been in control the whole time, you're going to retract your word...again, just to prove me wrong. That's a boy!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 03:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

What'd I miss? was just getting my smash brawl on
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 03:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

We thought you grew balls and went through with your word. Guess not.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-05 03:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
We thought you grew balls and went through with your word. Guess not.
What word? The one I told you I had no intention of doing any more math on?

I told you you're not going to bait me on this. Again, you're going to have to try harder than that
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 03:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair enough. First, you were eager to show me the math to prove that I'm wrong. Then, you decided not to show me the math for some reason. It would have been pretty childish to go back on your word again, huh? Once is plenty per topic.

That's exactly what you should have done 8 pages ago.

Sorry Clinpachi, guess he didn't deliver after all
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 03:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
Fair enough. First, you were eager to show me the math to prove that I'm wrong. Then, you decided not to show me the math for some reason. It would have been pretty childish to go back on your word again, huh? Once is plenty per topic.

That's exactly what you should have done 8 pages ago.

Sorry Clinpachi, guess he didn't deliver after all

You realize your previously presented number is dependent on more than just the weapons themselves right? A number alone means nothing unless you give the circumstantial formula that revolves around it. Otherwise it will simply be a number with no purpose or meaning. You have yet to support yourself in any case made for the past 3-4 pages.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 03:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

So what have we learned? I was sleeping. Ihina can't do his own math, Pharpe isn't good and that Ihina uses subpar equipment but doesn't use subpar equipment.

You're the one trying to prove everyone wrong about Pharpe being ***, you provide the math unless you can't.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 03:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno much about thief so, what exactly makes p.harpe not so awesome anymore? It better be good for the record I have on xolotlolololol
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 03:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently Blau/Sirocco is a better combination, and I normally wouldn't care about people using it at all, but seeing as Ihina is elitist and doing it wrong...
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 03:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Say I'm wrong all you want, it doesn't faze me. You think it'll hurt my feelings if you don't like me? Really? brb crying
Quote:
You realize your previously presented number is dependent on more than just the weapons themselves right? A number alone means nothing unless you give the circumstantial formula that revolves around it. Otherwise it will simply be a number with no purpose or meaning. You have yet to support yourself in any case made for the past 3-4 pages.

You realize that I've already stated in this topc that I have no intention of defending myself, and I only posted the number to show it can be done, yes?

I wasn't trying to prove anything with just a number. It was just a taunt at tiger's incompetence.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 03:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say it's circumstantial since higher base dmg would yield better weapon skills on high def/level mobs and would technically allow a higher margin of fstr cap right?

Although, THF is more of a fast dps job than spike WS dmg like so many other jobs. Also when it comes to endgame it's been known to be nothing more than a TH stick.

Also can't that new magian dagger get a higher base damage than pharpe now?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 03:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, you already know you're a subpar thief with a god complex. I find it quite humorous at how many walls you throw up because you feel threatened though. You claim to not care what anyone is saying yet you reply to every single post aimed at you claiming it doesn't phaze you.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-06-05 03:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

What the ***? I just woke up so I just skim read but:
Bismarck.Ihina said:
Ok. My bad. Up to this point, I made the assumption that you people knew how to reason. Obviously you don't, because you made the statement that Blau is subpar to the Mandau.

I hope you realise by "he" I was referring to you and actually defending you. Boy did you prove me wrong.

Bahamut.Aiyana
Server: Bahamut
user: Aiyanna
By Bahamut.Aiyana 2010-06-05 03:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

P.harpe/blau

Delay after dual wield (23%) = 298.76
13 Store TP
(5.0+((149-180)*6.5/270))*(1+(.01*13))=4.8

9.6TP/round
WS will occur after 10 combat rounds.
9.6*10=96 + 4.8 (Dancing Edge first hit landed)
10 combat rounds occur after 49.79 seconds.
(298*10)/60 Where 60delay=1 second

Blau/sirocco

Delay after dual wield (23%) = 252.76
13 Store TP
(5.0+((126-180)*6.5/270))*(1+(.01*13))=4.1

8.2TP/round
WS will occur after 12 combat rounds
8.2*12=98.4 + 4.1 (Dancing Edge first hit landed)
12 combat rounds will occur after 50.4 seconds
(252*12)/60 Where 60delay=1second

All I got. Do what you will with it. I'm going to sleep.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 03:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I have my doubts that he was trying to defend me.

Something about questioning my possession of a blau when it was inferior to the mandau. Ya know.
Quote:
I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, you already know your a subpar thief with a god complex. I find it quite humorous at how many walls you throw up because you feel threatened though. You claim to not care what anyone is saying yet you reply to every single post aimed at you claiming it doesn't phaze you.

It's nice that you're so confident about what you're saying, but your confidence has no basis. When I say I don't care, it means I don't care if you throw random insults out at me. You make it seem like I don't care about this thread at all, which isn't true in the least. That leads me to suspect that you're willing to say whatever you can, as long as words come out.

We call that grasping at straws, by the way. It's another form of desperation.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 03:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
13 Store TP

9.6TP/round
WS will occur after 10 combat rounds.....

Didn't I already tell you you're doing it wrong?

edit: ...and seriously. It took you that long to do that much?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 03:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
I have my doubts that he was trying to defend me.

Something about questioning my possession of a blau when it was inferior to the mandau. Ya know.
Quote:
I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, you already know your a subpar thief with a god complex. I find it quite humorous at how many walls you throw up because you feel threatened though. You claim to not care what anyone is saying yet you reply to every single post aimed at you claiming it doesn't phaze you.

It's nice that you're so confident about what you're saying, but your confidence has no basis. When I say I don't care, it means I don't care if you throw random insults out at me. You make it seem like I don't care about this thread at all, which isn't true in the least. That leads me to suspect that you're willing to say whatever you can, as long as words come out.

We call that grasping at straws, by the way. It's another form of desperation.

I am confident at what I'm saying. If you simply care about the topic at hand, and not personal gripes aimed at you, you wouldn't reply to a post that has nothing but a psychological survey on your mental abilities. And yes, I know all about 'Grasping at straws' I've seen you do it for 4 pages refusing to provide math.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 03:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ihina said:
Quote:
13 Store TP

9.6TP/round
WS will occur after 10 combat rounds.....
Didn't I already tell you you're doing it wrong?

Then provide the correct math. lest you can't.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-06-05 03:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It was defense. I said you differentiated between the two words, therefore were not contradicting self as accused. The Blau annalogy was to Mytoy. Doesn't matter now since Mytoy was proven right.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-06-05 03:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, lets completely forget, again, why I'm not providing math. Burdon of proof, aggressor, etc.

Of course, you're free to say/believe anything you want. Abuse it, baby.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 03:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, and learn to reply faster Ihina.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-05 03:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Burden of proof works both ways, you're trying to defend the use of pharpe/blau, then prove it.

Your logic basically states:
Quote:
me: My blood is made out of custard

someone: That's impossible

me: Nope.

someone: Prove it then...

me: Burden of proof.

It also basically states that you have to have proof that god doesn't exist, therefore he does.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 03:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, so far this has been nothing but bickering left and right. The only one to actually bring numbers to the table is Aiyana. Thank you for your efforts and presented case instead of "no u"
Bismarck.Ihina said:
Yes, lets completely forget, again, why I'm not providing math. Burdon of proof, aggressor, etc.

Of course, you're free to say/believe anything you want. Abuse it, baby.

You're only shooting yourself in the foot and making excuses buddeh.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 14 15 16