HD UI And Skill/Spell Mods (XiVew Variant)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Dat Modding » HD UI and Skill/Spell Mods (XiVew variant)
HD UI and Skill/Spell Mods (XiVew variant)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By RadialArcana 2024-04-16 03:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulptenks said: »
RadialArcana you live?

updated the link in the OP post, it's the old one 3.3 from may 2023
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-05-13 06:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated for todays patch, XIView 3.4.

Any problems with it let me know.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-05-13 08:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the update!

Any chance of a new version of the condensed 1 and/or 2 font mods?

Condensed 2 is the nicest nameplate font around.
[+]
 Bahamut.Autherius
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Autherius
By Bahamut.Autherius 2024-05-13 08:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I'm going crazy, but when I replace the Rom my stars don't change. Is there something else I need to do?
By RadialArcana 2024-05-13 09:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Dodik said: »
Thanks for the update!

Any chance of a new version of the condensed 1 and/or 2 font mods?

Condensed 2 is the nicest nameplate font around.

Yeah, will add condensed 1/2 as well as the other fonts back.

Made lots of extra stuff, like different equip boxes and animated pointers etc.

Bahamut.Autherius said: »
Maybe I'm going crazy, but when I replace the Rom my stars don't change. Is there something else I need to do?

Did you restart the game? the stars on this one are similar to the original, I have lots of different ones but they are not in this zip yet.
[+]
 Bahamut.Autherius
user: Autherius
By Bahamut.Autherius 2024-05-13 09:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Autherius said: »

RadialArcana said: »
Did you restart the game? the stars on this one are similar to the original, I have lots of different ones but they are not in this zip yet.

I did - As I look at it now, I do notice its slightly different. Thanks! I was thinking it was going to be the crowns in the SS on the first page (that would be dope). Thank you again for putting this together.
[+]
By zeta 2024-05-13 14:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Please forgive but i cant recall if this mod at one point had menu option where they were more squared off. The version i am trying to remember had a lot of customizing options with being able to change things in and out. Thanks for any assist. /kneel
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-05-13 15:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

zeta said: »

Please forgive but i cant recall if this mod at one point had menu option where they were more squared off. The version i am trying to remember had a lot of customizing options with being able to change things in and out. Thanks for any assist. /kneel

Yeah I have all that stuff to add back, I just wanted to get a version out that fixed the crashing issues from todays patch.

I'll update the zip with all the different graphics from the older version in the next few days, the square inv boxes, diff job point stars, different pointers, different fonts and etc.
[+]
By zeta 2024-05-13 15:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I have all that stuff to add back, I just wanted to get a version out that fixed the crashing issues from todays patch.

I'll update the zip with all the different graphics from the older version in the next few days, the square inv boxes, diff job point stars, different pointers, different fonts and etc.

Sweet!
Just spent last 15 min trying to remember how to update/add images with imgur...
 Bahamut.Wyntercat
user: Goldn122
By Bahamut.Wyntercat 2024-05-13 18:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the quick fix! I'm eagerly waiting for the other variants, my name is soooooo long on an ultrawide x.x
By Sleepingway 2024-05-14 04:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Is 119/51.dat the only one that won't work with xipivot?
By Dodik 2024-05-14 09:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sleepingway said: »
Is 119/51.dat the only one that won't work with xipivot?

Also logos, 50.dat.
By RadialArcana 2024-05-14 10:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated the zip with Normal width, Condensed 1, Condensed 2.

The only file that is different is 119/51.dat. It changes the width of the nameplate font and icons on the nameplate.

If using Nameplate plugin by Velyn, use normal width.

Moved the region map mod to a separate folder in the zip.

Normal width.

Condensed 1.

Condensed 2

Lots of extra job stars, macros, pointers, inventory boxes and fonts in the modification folder. There are 2 vanilla fonts with different battle numbers. "League of legends" font deforms a bit on condensed.

If putting job stars into the condensed dat, use the images from the second folder as they are smaller.
[+]
By zeta 2024-05-14 18:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated the zip with Normal width, Condensed 1, Condensed 2.

The only file that is different is 119/51.dat. It changes the width of the nameplate font and icons on the nameplate.

If using Nameplate plugin by Velyn, use normal width.

Moved the region map mod to a separate folder in the zip.

Normal width.

Condensed 1.

Condensed 2

Lots of extra job stars, macros, pointers, inventory boxes and fonts in the modification folder. There are 2 vanilla fonts with different battle numbers. "League of legends" font deforms a bit on condensed.

If putting job stars into the condensed dat, use the images from the second folder as they are smaller.

I love you!
[+]
By Sylvebits 2024-05-14 18:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmm for the update am i supposed to just put in the dat for the UI in the 119 folder? it works but I dont get any of the nice looking things from NextGames 2023/updates packs X_X, sorry im super noob at this stuff
By zeta 2024-05-14 21:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana, I was just wondering would it be possible to get menu buttons that are less rounded and more grey/dark? I tried to pull them from another file but it didnt work. Not sure how I would export an element from one dat and use with another. Thanks for any insight.
By Asmgirl 2024-05-14 21:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Condensed 2 is the nicest nameplate font around.Looking forward to its update, thanks!I saw a picture and the font on this is so beautiful.But I can't upload images in AH.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-05-15 04:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylvebits said: »
Hmmmm for the update am i supposed to just put in the dat for the UI in the 119 folder? it works but I dont get any of the nice looking things from NextGames 2023/updates packs X_X, sorry im super noob at this stuff

goto the mod original width folder from the mod zip showing rom, then goto the square enix folder of the XI install folder as shown above and copy the folder over. It's 9 files.
By RadialArcana 2024-05-15 04:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana, I was just wondering would it be possible to get menu buttons that are less rounded and more grey/dark? I tried to pull them from another file but it didnt work. Not sure how I would export an element from one dat and use with another. Thanks for any insight.

You mean these buttons? where are you trying to take the image from, normal xiview?

By RadialArcana 2024-05-15 04:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asmgirl said: »
Looking forward to its update, thanks!

Updated the zip on the first post, did you get it? or did you mean the Japanese version?
 Siren.Kruel
Server: Siren
user: Kruel666
By Siren.Kruel 2024-05-15 05:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

They probably mean something like this:

To answer Zeta's question, if you have the 51.DAT you wanted to take this style from, you can just open it with Texhammer, and export the "menu buttonto", convert it to a dxt1 .dds file, then use Texhammer to open Radial's Xiview and import it over that one.
It's quite easy to import into Radial's Xiview with texhammer.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-05-15 05:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

oh yeah, uploaded the dds

xiview 2 buttons dds
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corvinus
Server: Ragnarok
user: Xiong
By Ragnarok.Corvinus 2024-05-15 08:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you know what DAT affects the spacing of the spells and abilities? I'm trying to revert it back to the default more condensed version.
[+]
 Siren.Kruel
By Siren.Kruel 2024-05-15 08:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

That's something I would like to know too.

I know it's 51.DAT that does it, but I systematically replaced each image in that dat with non modded ones hoping to narrow it down, but none of them changed it, so i can only assume it was done hex editing the actual 51.DAT container itself.
By RadialArcana 2024-05-15 08:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the problem with the increased menu sizes, is it the icons or the spacing itself? I can make an alt version but I'm confused what the problem with them is.
 Ragnarok.Corvinus
Server: Ragnarok
user: Xiong
By Ragnarok.Corvinus 2024-05-15 09:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The spacing between the spells/abilities.
 Siren.Kruel
By Siren.Kruel 2024-05-15 09:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

In my case, I'm not using the icons you created for the magic and ability menu's, I'm using my own, and the vertical spacing of the text just feels really off when using them, the original condensed listing would work better with it.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-05-15 09:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Same, would like a version with just the UI changes but without changed job/magic ability and spell lists.
By RadialArcana 2024-05-15 09:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll make an alt version tomorrow, put the 280/15.dat and 324/95.dat back to original though (these are the icon images and they are larger, and it will look mashed if I remove the text spacing)
[+]
By zeta 2024-05-15 09:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kruel said: »
In my case, I'm not using the icons you created for the magic and ability menu's, I'm using my own, and the vertical spacing of the text just feels really off when using them, the original condensed listing would work better with it.

happen to have a pic? I am using the older icon version that has been around for years and even with the extra padding to the menus they look really nice.. to me at least.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8