Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 98 99 100

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-26 10:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Anyways who reads the failing NYTimes!?! SAD!)

old dumbasses...

I go there and the bbc
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I read the newspaper after eating some bran muffins got to stay regular !
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 10:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

There hasn't been any new information on Mueller's investigation since the story of Jr's stupid attempt to collude with the Russian lawyer in New York. He has done a pretty good job of clamping down on the leaks and ignoring the whining of the right wing media.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell they barely gave any information about the information so far, all I can tell is they are actively looking into Flynn & Manafort.
Of which was illegally disclosed by government officials (most likely in the "intelligence" community) looking at smearing Trump early in his presidency. Of which no real crimes have been committed, just faux crimes that the liberals portrayed him to commit.

Keep up with the news for once in your life.

fonewear said: »
Don't worry fellas Shiroi is on the case he and his team are int he mystery van going to get to the bottom of this !
From the comfort of his armchair, no less.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
There hasn't been any new information on Mueller's investigation since the story of Jr's stupid attempt to collude with the Russian lawyer in New York.
Here we are people. Vic hypocritically claimed that Trump Jr., who neither paid nor received any information regarding opposition research against Clinton, but yet, completely is complicit towards Clinton and the DNC actively colluding with Russians to compile a dossier of misinformation, paying them millions, and actively seeking their assistance during the campaign. And it's starting to look like the Obama administration also actively used government resources to conduct opposition research in benefit of one party and against another. You know, the same type of thing happened with Nixon. But I guess we aren't supposed to make that inference, are we?

Keep flailing Vic, keep flailing.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This sounds like too much work. Can someone explain all this Russia nonesense in tweet form ?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't read in paragraph form I get distracted.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Of which was illegally disclosed by government officials (most likely in the "intelligence" community) looking at smearing Trump early in his presidency. Of which no real crimes have been committed, just faux crimes that the liberals portrayed him to commit.

I'd love to have your source on this!
Are you asking who the "anonymous sources" of government officials who are almost always being referenced by the NYT/WP/CNN/MSNBC when they go on a Trump-smear campaign? Or are you asking me to reference the crimes that Flynn and Manafort didn't commit?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-26 10:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Statement of fact.

You saying something doesn't make it fact. Something agreeing with your evil oppressive ideology doesn't make it fact. The most you can say is it's an opinion you and others of your faith hold.

Again deflection to change the topic away from forcing one set of people to pay for the reproduction benefits of another.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 10:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Great article in the federalist today. Links to source material as well.

Quote:
9. Mueller investigation spurred by dossier and illegal leaks from intelligence operatives about Trump
We know from previous reporting that the dossier of Russia-supplied information or disinformation was used by the FBI to secure a warrant to spy on an American citizen advising an opposing political party’s presidential campaign. We know that this dossier was funded at least in part by the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and the FBI. The firm that produced the report was itself funded by Russians.

We know that Comey briefed Trump on the dossier, and that this meeting was leaked almost immediately to CNN. We know that there were criminal leaks from intelligence officials regarding Trump associates having conversations with Russian counterparts.

We know that Trump was thrice told by Comey that he was not under investigation regarding Russia. And a year into the opposition-research-provoked Russia scare, we have no evidence of the Trump campaign committing treason by colluding with Russia.

Yet because of this dossier, and its selective use by intelligence agencies, we have a special prosecutor running a no-holds-barred investigation into Trump that, according to CNN, has gone into areas that have nothing to do with Russia or the 2016 election. We have two congressional investigations into alleged collusion of Trump and Russia. And we have had thousands of stories focused on supporting the Clinton campaign’s opposition research.[/quoe]
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 10:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Nausi said: »
Remember when libs wanted to impeach trump and hrow his kid in prison for treason when Jr tried to meet with a russian lawyer because he thought she had opp research?

Now Hillary paid for info that supposedly came from a russian agent and colluding with the Russians is cool again!

They’re whole world is literally collapsing before them. Lies lies lies.

As it pertains to Trump/Russia/Mueller this is not only not a big deal, it's completely irrelevant. Trump's cult of brainless wanderers are pretending that the source of the funding invalidates the research itself (it doesn't) which invalidates the Trump FISA warrant (it doesn't) which invalidates the Trump/Russia investigation (it doesn't) and equates to Hillary conspiring with Russia (it doesn't) and validates Trump's deranged tweet earlier this year about Obama wiretapping his microwave (it doesn't).

The fact that the Clinton campaign and/or general counsel appear to have been deliberately misleading about their role in funding the research is certainly suspicious and potentially a deal of some sort. If they broke campaign finance laws and get punished for it, good.
You'd best get out of the bubble before it pops my friend
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 10:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

There hasn't been any new information on Mueller's investigation since the story of Jr's stupid attempt to collude with the Russian lawyer in New York.
Here we are people. Vic hypocritically claimed that Trump Jr., who neither paid nor received any information regarding opposition research against Clinton, but yet, completely is complicit towards Clinton and the DNC actively colluding with Russians to compile a dossier of misinformation, paying them millions, and actively seeking their assistance during the campaign. And it's starting to look like the Obama administration also actively used government resources to conduct opposition research in benefit of one party and against another. You know, the same type of thing happened with Nixon. But I guess we aren't supposed to make that inference, are we?

Funny how once again, you make up my argument. I stated Jr's attempt to collude, which it was an attempt. That's all I said. Also, there is no evidence that the FBI paid for any opposition research. That's just your hopes and dreams.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-26 10:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep flailing Vic, keep flailing.

Extremist Liberal Thought Process:

If a liberal does something, then it's acceptable because it's for the greater cause. Even if a conservative doesn't do something, then they are probably hiding something worse so should be destroyed on the spot.

How can you argue with such unabated hatred. It's an entire party of seething rancorous hatred.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 10:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

There hasn't been any new information on Mueller's investigation since the story of Jr's stupid attempt to collude with the Russian lawyer in New York. He has done a pretty good job of clamping down on the leaks and ignoring the whining of the right wing media.
Muller hasnt tightend thte plumbing, theres nothing in the pipes.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Great article in the federalist today. Links to source material as well.

Quote:
9. Mueller investigation spurred by dossier and illegal leaks from intelligence operatives about Trump
We know from previous reporting that the dossier of Russia-supplied information or disinformation was used by the FBI to secure a warrant to spy on an American citizen advising an opposing political party’s presidential campaign. We know that this dossier was funded at least in part by the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and the FBI. The firm that produced the report was itself funded by Russians.

We know that Comey briefed Trump on the dossier, and that this meeting was leaked almost immediately to CNN. We know that there were criminal leaks from intelligence officials regarding Trump associates having conversations with Russian counterparts.

We know that Trump was thrice told by Comey that he was not under investigation regarding Russia. And a year into the opposition-research-provoked Russia scare, we have no evidence of the Trump campaign committing treason by colluding with Russia.

Yet because of this dossier, and its selective use by intelligence agencies, we have a special prosecutor running a no-holds-barred investigation into Trump that, according to CNN, has gone into areas that have nothing to do with Russia or the 2016 election. We have two congressional investigations into alleged collusion of Trump and Russia. And we have had thousands of stories focused on supporting the Clinton campaign’s opposition research.[/quoe]
Didn't you know that liberals and Canadians hate sources around here?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny how once again, you make up my argument. I stated Jr's attempt to collude, which it was an attempt. That's all I said.
So, are you denying that Clinton did worse? Are you denying that Clinton and the DNC paid for the Fusion GPS "Steele Dossier"? Are you saying that Trump Jr. or the Trump campaign paid for and received any opposition research from foreign nationals, most importantly the Russians?

Also, there is no evidence that the FBI paid for any opposition research.
They agreed to pay for the dossier, which they didn't after Trump was sworn in. Or are you going to deny that again?

Must be nice, being a reality denier. Keep flailing Vic, and keep living in your fantasy world.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-26 10:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny how once again, you make up my argument. I stated Jr's attempt to collude, which it was an attempt. That's all I said. Also, there is no evidence that the FBI paid for any opposition research. That's just your hopes and dreams.

Vic, youre wrong again. The FBI reimbursed Fusion GPS for their work.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you are the one claiming intelligence community is making a smear campaign
The media is making the smear campaign, the "intelligence" community is fueling it.

that Flynn & Manafort haven't committed any crime.
Name the crimes they committed then. If you say that there were crimes committed, then you should name them.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic, youre wrong again. The FBI reimbursed Fusion GPS for their work.
Man, you got to stop proving them wrong. They really frown on that here. At the very least, enjoy the flailing the liberals and Canadians are doing here.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 10:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »

As it pertains to Trump/Russia/Mueller this is not only not a big deal, it's completely irrelevant. Trump's cult of brainless wanderers are pretending that the source of the funding invalidates the research itself (it doesn't) which invalidates the Trump FISA warrant (it doesn't) which invalidates the Trump/Russia investigation (it doesn't) and equates to Hillary conspiring with Russia (it doesn't) and validates Trump's deranged tweet earlier this year about Obama wiretapping his microwave (it doesn't).

Yeah, nothing has changed for Mueller. The investigation continues, along with the whining.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:01:41
Link | Quote | Reply

along with the whining.
Yeah, you should stop doing that then.

They should probably stop the investigation soon, otherwise Clinton and her campaign would be spending time in the clink, even though the whole purpose of this investigation is to bring treason charges against Trump.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Clinton is the one who goes to jail instead?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-26 11:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Name the crimes they committed then. If you say that there were crimes committed, then you should name them.

The crime of being a conservative in a position of power, furthermore the even greater crime of supporting President Trump.

For those crimes alone they should be publicly executed, to set an example to all the world that the Progressives will not tolerate conservatives to forget their place.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 11:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Reimbursement for expenses is not the same as paying for work lol. You walk away from that job with no profit. I thought that was pretty basic but considering its nausi and KN, I guess not. Quite an entertaining morning.
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 98 99 100