Random Politics & Religion #14

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #14
Random Politics & Religion #14
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 99 100 101
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-11-15 13:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
lol, why don't you just say what it really supports nausi? White supremacy. Nothing more.
For as much as I think Nausi doesn't really even understand what he's even saying I don't recall a time when he's really made it out to be all about white people...

To be fair as well this is the kinda ***that gets Dems in trouble too... for as much as we might try to call people out on their behavior and use the defense that's it's generally shitty behavior there's too much of the baseless accusations flying about that lump people in to these categories with no real reason other than they support this guy or this one thing which must mean they support everything else...

Just because nausi doesn't understand anything, doesn't mean the "alt-right" isn't all about white supremacy. Ban all Muslims, build a wall to keep Hispanics out, suppress the black vote, thats the entire Trump platform.

There are only hispanics south of the Mexico border

That's pretty racist dude.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-11-15 13:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

That was to end with a question mark.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-15 13:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
lol, why don't you just say what it really supports nausi? White supremacy. Nothing more.
For as much as I think Nausi doesn't really even understand what he's even saying I don't recall a time when he's really made it out to be all about white people...

To be fair as well this is the kinda ***that gets Dems in trouble too... for as much as we might try to call people out on their behavior and use the defense that's it's generally shitty behavior there's too much of the baseless accusations flying about that lump people in to these categories with no real reason other than they support this guy or this one thing which must mean they support everything else...

Just because nausi doesn't understand anything, doesn't mean the "alt-right" isn't all about white supremacy. Ban all Muslims, build a wall to keep Hispanics out, suppress the black vote, thats the entire Trump platform.

Actually the term Hispanic has nothing to do with race... it refers to people from a country where the language spoken is Spanish... it's usually associated more with European countries though... so even though you're doing the whole switcharoo racism complaint that you think has some kind of merit you should try to look less stupid while doing it... ignorance isn't your friend...
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-11-15 13:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Politico:
House Democrats delay leadership elections in blow to Pelosi

So far nobody has stepped up to the plate to challenge Pelosi, but if the Democrats actually succeed in a mutiny to replace her then I will give them a standing ovation.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-11-15 13:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a movement trying to get Bernie as the House minority leader.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-15 13:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Pelosi means hairy(plural)in italian. I felt you all needed to know this.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-11-15 13:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the imagery Seha.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 13:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Bigfoot is found to be in Washington D.C., from California.

I'm not sure if that was a surprise to anyone.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-11-15 13:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

And they had Harry Reid in there for so long too? I see a trend.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-15 13:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh God, *** WHY??
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-11-15 14:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
No worries. We all miss the edit button at some point.

I keep a shrine in my house devoted to the edit button to remind me of all the good times we had.

I'll never forget you, buddy.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-11-15 14:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually the term Hispanic has nothing to do with race... it refers to people from a country where the language spoken is Spanish... it's usually associated more with European countries though... so even though you're doing the whole switcharoo racism complaint that you think has some kind of merit you should try to look less stupid while doing it... ignorance isn't your friend...

It was a bit tongue in cheek. I actually almost always ask everyone who rants about racism "what race is hispanic"? It depends on how cheeky I'm feeling.
By fonewear 2016-11-15 14:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
what article is that!?

You need your 'constitution decoder monocle' that you get when you join the masons. duh, ***.

I got this decoder:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-11-15 14:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Politico:
House Democrats delay leadership elections in blow to Pelosi

So far nobody has stepped up to the plate to challenge Pelosi, but if the Democrats actually succeed in a mutiny to replace her then I will give them a standing ovation.

I thought there were gonna give it to the Muslim guy with connections to CAIR?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 14:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep a shrine in my house devoted to the edit button to remind me of all the good times we had.

Question remains: Do you pray to it every day in a Shinto-type method, or do you just keep it in the closet like some random socialpath who totally doesn't have a shrine of Rooks in his room hoping that he will finally kick Kojo off the admin team....err....just some weirdo.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-11-15 14:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Question remains: Do you pray to it every day in a Shinto-type method, or do you just keep it in the closet like some random socialpath who totally doesn't have a shrine of Rooks in his room hoping that he will finally kick Kojo off the admin team....err....just some weirdo.

Oh, it's nothing that weird. I just have a small, 8'x8' shrine in my basement with "Happy Together" being played on endless loop. Some might be turned off by the goat blood and pentagrams, but it makes it more authentic.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 15:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Psh, Promathia is the real, one true, everyone-is-a-child-of-him, large monster waiting to slaughter us all.

Don't mind his Chains of XXX attack, it's basically the Splash of FFXI.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-11-15 15:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Psh, Promathia is the real, one true, everyone-is-a-child-of-him, large monster waiting to slaughter us all.

Don't mind his Chains of XXX attack, it's basically the Splash of FFXI.

He has one major weakness, though. He can be beaten by hitting him repeatedly in the shins.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-15 15:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

He can be beaten by hitting him repeatedly in the shins.

Achilles said:
Can't we all?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-15 16:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
The movement supports western values and western supremacy. You know, the stuff that's in the bill of rights

what article is that!?

The Monroe Doctrine its right there after The Treaty of Tripoli addendum.

Dunno why I wrote Monroe Doctrine, meant to write Manifest Destiny.

The term "manifest destiny" originated in the 1840s. >.>

Your mom originated in the 18...meh I dunno but Manifest Destiny is the spirit that made 'Murcia, 'Murcia.

Also anyone else relish the irony of Confederate Flag wavers telling sad liberals to "get over it, accept defeat"?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-15 16:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Make slavery great again!!
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-11-15 16:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Giuliani Paid by Iranian Exiles, Foreign Governments
And that could complicate his bid for secretary of state under Trump

Quote:
(Newser) – America's mayor looks likely to be America's top diplomat, Donald Trump aides tell the New York Times, with Rudy Giuliani sitting pretty as the president-elect's top choice for secretary of state. The former NYC mayor would be what the Times calls a "startling choice" due to his lack of actual diplomatic experience. But that's not all that might give the Senate pause before confirming him. According to Politico, Giuliani took money—said to be in the millions of dollars—as a consultant for multiple foreign governments. His benefactors included a state-run oil company in Qatar, a Singapore gambling project with ties to North Korea and organized crime, a Venezuelan state oil company controlled at the time by Hugo Chavez, and the oil ministry in Saudi Arabia.

Giuliani gave multiple paid speeches in 2011 and 2012 for an Iranian group called MEK, the Washington Post reports. It's an exiled group of Iranian Marxists that "resembles a cult" and at the time was considered a terrorist organization. It's that last part that could make Giuliani taking money from them illegal. And if Giuliani believes the MEK is Iran's legitimate government, as the group claims, it could completely upend Iranian-US relations if he becomes secretary of state. While Giuliani is seen as the most likely candidate for secretary of state, he's also been floated as attorney general, a position he says he won't take, according to Fox News. Hillary Clinton was heavily criticized because the Clinton Foundation received donations from foreign governments while she was secretary of state; but Politico notes that Giuliani has actually profited from them directly.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-15 16:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Make slavery great again!!

*Running away*
[+]
By eliroo 2016-11-15 16:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Giuliani Paid by Iranian Exiles, Foreign Governments
And that could complicate his bid for secretary of state under Trump

Quote:
(Newser) – America's mayor looks likely to be America's top diplomat, Donald Trump aides tell the New York Times, with Rudy Giuliani sitting pretty as the president-elect's top choice for secretary of state. The former NYC mayor would be what the Times calls a "startling choice" due to his lack of actual diplomatic experience. But that's not all that might give the Senate pause before confirming him. According to Politico, Giuliani took money—said to be in the millions of dollars—as a consultant for multiple foreign governments. His benefactors included a state-run oil company in Qatar, a Singapore gambling project with ties to North Korea and organized crime, a Venezuelan state oil company controlled at the time by Hugo Chavez, and the oil ministry in Saudi Arabia.

Giuliani gave multiple paid speeches in 2011 and 2012 for an Iranian group called MEK, the Washington Post reports. It's an exiled group of Iranian Marxists that "resembles a cult" and at the time was considered a terrorist organization. It's that last part that could make Giuliani taking money from them illegal. And if Giuliani believes the MEK is Iran's legitimate government, as the group claims, it could completely upend Iranian-US relations if he becomes secretary of state. While Giuliani is seen as the most likely candidate for secretary of state, he's also been floated as attorney general, a position he says he won't take, according to Fox News. Hillary Clinton was heavily criticized because the Clinton Foundation received donations from foreign governments while she was secretary of state; but Politico notes that Giuliani has actually profited from them directly.

I hope so, one less scum we have to worry about whispering in Trumps ear.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 16:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Just imagine what it would be like if we had a president-elect that was paid money (directly or indirectly) for countries housing terrorists, Wall Street Bankers, and other deplorables.

Makes you glad we are more concerned with a possible SoS bid instead of PotUS.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-11-15 16:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fox News -
North Korea begs China to stop calling Kim Jong Un fat

If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that it's not fair to fat shame homicidal despots.

See? You hurt his feelings.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 16:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Question is: Does he drop gem of the west
[+]
By Viciouss 2016-11-15 16:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Rudy Giuliani would be the worst possible choice for Secretary of State. I saw the 2nd worst choice, Gingrich, said he didn't want it and thats good. That is a critical Cabinet position and Trump would be a fool to put Giuliani there. Its not about rewarding your best supporters, its about getting the right people for the job, and those two are not qualified, at all.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 99 100 101