May I Use Your Artwork? :)

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » May I use your artwork? :)
May I use your artwork? :)
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-04-30 02:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, so I'm in the process of working on my Capstone--the final big project my university has me complete in order to graduate. Part of the requirements state that I must select a minimum of three images to place in the portfolio and a minimum ten images to place in the presentation board portion of the project.

And soooo... being that the FFXIAH community has been with me all through my college career, whether it be for sheer fun or scholarly discussion, I decided why not take this opportunity to sort of thank you guys and include your artwork in my capstone!!! :)

The central themes of my project are: linguistics, writing, reading, post-modernity, modernity, teaching, identity (in terms of one's own identity).

The artwork you submit preferably can relate to these in some way but if it doesn't (and as long as it's not obscene--lol) you can submit it too! Be creative, I don't mind! :)

So if you'd like the opportunity to have your art included in my capstone you may submit it here or PM it to me with the following:
Your Name, Your Artwork's Title (what you call it), the medium of composition (how you did it: digitally, lithograph on paper, bronze etc), and the you composed the piece if you know it. If your piece is part of a collection you can tell me the name of the institution that houses it and the location as well.
* Note: Since some of this information is personal (like your name), you can just PM me that instead.

So there you have it guys, I really hope some of you will take up my offer. I'd like to include the FFXIAH community somehow in my capstone!

Thanks!

Oh by the way, once my project is done I will be posting pictures of the presentation at our capstone festival! That, and I'd also be glad to send an E-copy of the poster to those who would like to see their artwork.

Thanks again!

Edit: I forgot to include, the images MUST be yours. They can't be found on the internet through google images etc for copyright purposes etc.

Also, if you have deviantart profiles or photobucket albums you'd like me to see, PM or post the links!
:)
[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-30 02:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

i may work on some thinks related to linguistics. any particular branch or just general?
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-04-30 02:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
i may work on some thinks related to linguistics. any particular branch or just general?

Just in general is cool :)
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-30 02:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

kk, i'll start brainstorming tomorrow
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-04-30 02:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
kk, i'll start brainstorming tomorrow

Thanks!!!

Forum is kinda slow tonight, I must sign off now since I have work in the morning. I really hope some of you take up my offer, I know for a fact ffxiah's community is filled with some amazing artists!

I'll see everyone tomorrow!