Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-05-02 19:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Upbeat said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Hm, sandspray/sprout smack/feather tickle vs Reaving wind and auroral drape and filamented hold? Could have probably done CA/Efflux Dissv/cold wave for dmg and reaving wind, set tickle as well. Probably don't have those spells yet if you just recently got BLU tho.

Yeah, you're right. When I made this video I didn't have Auroral Drape, Filamented hold, or Reaving wind. I was also missing a ton of other spells that would of helped out, but it wasn't too bad at all even with my gimp gear/skill/spells.

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Mother Globe

Pretty sure BLU is the only job that can do this.

Still your way looks a lot faster than doing it this way.

Mad props to you. And great idea. I guess after seeing your original Cactrot Rapido video I'd think if anyone could do this(not on BLU) it would be you.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-05-02 19:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I straight tank solo'd Jailer of Fortitude a couple of minutes ago. Since I apparently didn't have FRAPs running, I'll have to record it next time, but overall it wasn't so bad. Only times I got a little scared were when he landed a Vorpal before :Ni was ready, but even then it wasn't so tough to get :Ichi back up.
[+]
 Asura.Railock
Server: Asura
By Asura.Railock 2011-05-02 23:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
ACP solo:

Now that's boss.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-03 07:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Ouch, that was intense. Good job!

Thanks, it took quite a few tries to learn some info and some luck to win. Had tried first few times but Dissv poison doesnt land (or maybe poison in general) so it regen'd from 40% to 100... Charm always lasts 1m5s so there was one fight he did it 4 times in a row (which I started the hit > run routine in video). There are times when you can't freaking hit the clone because of knockback and claim block lol. Glad I finally did it tho.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-29 00:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really noteworthy but it's just something to know when the BCNM is open lol. Was my first attempt at a solo after seeing how easy it was trioed. Was really sloppy but really easy, didn't need the meds at all if I didn't rush it. Video stopped towards end so had to turn it back on, only 20 seconds from last view.

Asura.Kese
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2011-05-29 00:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

i see you clipping.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-05-29 00:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Clipping?
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-29 00:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, good job, Draylo! :3
Those fights are insane! @_@;
[+]
 Asura.Kurosagi
user: Kurosagi
By Asura.Kurosagi 2011-05-30 06:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Not really noteworthy but it's just something to know when the BCNM is open lol. Was my first attempt at a solo after seeing how easy it was trioed. Was really sloppy but really easy, didn't need the meds at all if I didn't rush it. Video stopped towards end so had to turn it back on, only 20 seconds from last view.

What offhand are you using there?
 Fenrir.Shishiza
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Shishiza 2011-05-30 06:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo, can I have that Loki's kaftan .dat :O
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-30 06:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kurosagi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Pretty sure he's using STR magian sword, just .dat swapped
 Fenrir.Shishiza
By Fenrir.Shishiza 2011-05-30 06:46:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kurosagi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

He's offhanding shamshir +2 by the looks of it, there was a glimpse of it when he used that TP wing.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-30 06:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Shishiza said:
Draylo, can I have that Loki's kaftan .dat :O

Also, this :P
I had to check the vid out again, did'nt notice it the first time lol
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-26 15:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Missed the posts but I got it from here:

http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=10932
[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-06-26 15:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Missed the posts but I got it from here:

http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=10932

Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-06-26 21:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Mother Globe Pretty sure BLU is the only job that can do this.
Upbeat did that on NIN too

Done it on blm too isnt hard manafont isnt required just convert, 1st aga >> bind mg >> grav >> all out nukes, 1 shot pet if pop its pretty straight forward. Aspir works nice.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-06-26 22:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Railock said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
ACP solo:

Now that's boss.
even my mom solos with tons of vile elixirs+1
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-26 22:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Your posts are as useless as ever. I used three, in a fight where you can't convert due to timer being down from his WS, the only way you are regaining that much MP back is from letting him charm you and doing it that way. Extremely risky and you would need a ton of luck, otherwise there is no other way to recover that much mp back. Three items that totaled like ~50k (25k vile+1, 10k vile and 10k hi elixir)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-06-26 22:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Your posts are as useless as ever. I used three, in a fight where you can't convert due to timer being down from his WS, the only way you are regaining that much MP back is from letting him charm you and doing it that way. Extremely risky and you would need a ton of luck, otherwise there is no other way to recover that much mp back. Three items that totaled like ~50k (25k vile+1, 10k vile and 10k hi elixir)
you still didn't say anything to backup that, still you used lots of pots, not to mention all your bluemage solos are not the big deal , even my mom can solo everything now
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-26 22:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
you still didn't say anything to backup that, still you used lots of pots, not to mention all your bluemage solos are not the big deal , even my mom can solo everything now

Put your money where your mouth is and prove it then.

Release some videos showing you can do the same.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-26 22:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't be a ***.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-06-26 22:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Asura.Railock said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
ACP solo:
Now that's boss.

You can hold only one vile elixir +1 at one time, 1 = tons ? Didnt even watch video btw, I assumed you won or you wouldnt post it lol.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 22:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Vids of your mum soloing or stfu.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-06-26 22:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
that battle is soloable by sam or nin with no pots, you just dislike to get negative comments or anything that will prolly feel that downgrades you. soloable by rdm too, i was almost able to solo that battle as bst as well using sheep song/sheep pet.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-06-26 22:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Asura.Railock said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
ACP solo:
Now that's boss.

You can hold only one vile elixir +1 at one time, 1 = tons ? Didnt even watch video btw, I assumed you won or you wouldnt post it lol.

he just said he used 3 pots, the vile elixir comment was a troll.
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-06-26 22:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
that battle is soloable by sam or nin with no pots, you just dislike to get negative comments or anything that will prolly feel that downgrades you. soloable by rdm too, i was almost able to solo that battle as bst as well using sheep song/sheep pet.

Well imo you only ever post when another blu is impressed with or is showing off 1 of their achievements/solo's to say that it sucks or its inferior dmg to what you're capable of lol.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-06-26 22:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Yeah, but this thread isn't about SAM or NIN.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-06-26 22:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Krsone said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Well imo you only ever post when another blu is impressed with or is showing off 1 of their achievements/solo's to say that it sucks or its inferior dmg to what you're capable of lol.

rly... do u think anyone that solo amazes me? no lol, soloing in this game is almost non-existant, anyone can solo everything now as any job, specially when you can aoe sleep nms that you are soloing, even kirin is duoable now. almost solo
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-26 22:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

rly... do u think anyone that solo amazes me? no lol, soloing in this game is almost non-existant, anyone can solo everything now as any job, specially when you can aoe sleep nms that you are soloing, even kirin is duoable now. almost solo

lol 1/10, terrible troll. Get lost kid.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17