Guild Point Items Calendar?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » guild point items calendar?
guild point items calendar?
 Bahamut.Ziggz
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ziggz
By Bahamut.Ziggz 2009-02-25 19:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

i was wondering if there was any sort of calendar out there that had a list of guilds and what the current guild point items were.
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-02-25 19:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

<----------- Guild Pattern
 Bahamut.Ziggz
user: Ziggz
By Bahamut.Ziggz 2009-02-25 20:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

genius! lol. i went to the guild and found out it was crystal bass. looked on ffxiah and it said Currently Redeemable... now i know.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1106 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Eclipstic
Server: Siren
user: eclipstic
By Siren.Eclipstic 2012-03-07 10:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

i've tried to use this, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to read it. the item i just turned in to the guild isn't even listed. can anyone shed some light?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-03-07 10:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

The Guild Point items got changed a while ago, FFXIAH is currently relying on users to submit reports for correct GP items. I'm assuming this is in an attempt to rebuild their GP database.

Your best bet would be to look at the bottom of the list first for any "User Submitted Reports" for your Craft/Level.
[+]
 Siren.Eclipstic
Server: Siren
user: eclipstic
By Siren.Eclipstic 2012-03-07 10:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks, i don't feel so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE now lol
 Gilgamesh.Nynja
Server: Gilgamesh
user: NynJa
By Gilgamesh.Nynja 2012-03-07 15:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand that the guild pattern has its own code and what not, would it be possible to separate the fishing pattern from the other guilds? It seems that the fishing pattern always seems to be the odd one out and when they skew the averages (because we really need 30 reports of what the veteran fish is), it throws all the other guilds off.

If you look at todays pattern:
Code
2012-03-08  Hereforbeer	   Bonecraft   Veteran     Scorpion Breastp    A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  Harrisbanks	   Smithing    Veteran     Tabarzin            A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  peerguar       Goldsmit    Veteran     Millionaire Desk    A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  Jofjax	   Cooking     Veteran     Sweet Rice Cake     A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  falcong        Cooking     Adept	   Boiled Crab         A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  Lokixak	   Fishing     Craftsman   Elshimo Frog        A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  Hitetsu	   Fishing     Veteran     Takitaro            A   B   C   D   E  -F-  G   H
2012-03-08  yoshkid	   Fishing     Veteran     Takitaro            A   B   C   D   E  -F-  G   H
2012-03-08  Rebo	   Fishing     Veteran     Takitaro            A   B   C   D   E  -F-  G   H
2012-03-08  Valmur	   Fishing     Veteran     Takitaro    	       A   B   C   D   E  -F-  G   H
2012-03-08  sope	   Fishing     Novice	   Shining Trout      -A-  B   C   D   E   F   G   H

While yes, the Elshimo frog fits the pattern, the Shining Trout and Takitaro deviate from the pattern, and its a recurring trend every day.
[+]
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-03-07 16:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Nynja said: »
I understand that the guild pattern has its own code and what not, would it be possible to separate the fishing pattern from the other guilds? It seems that the fishing pattern always seems to be the odd one out and when they skew the averages (because we really need 30 reports of what the veteran fish is), it throws all the other guilds off.

If you look at todays pattern:
Code
2012-03-08  Hereforbeer	   Bonecraft   Veteran     Scorpion Breastp    A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  Harrisbanks	   Smithing    Veteran     Tabarzin            A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  peerguar       Goldsmit    Veteran     Millionaire Desk    A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  Jofjax	   Cooking     Veteran     Sweet Rice Cake     A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  falcong        Cooking     Adept	   Boiled Crab         A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  Lokixak	   Fishing     Craftsman   Elshimo Frog        A   B   C   D   E   F  -G-  H
2012-03-08  Hitetsu	   Fishing     Veteran     Takitaro            A   B   C   D   E  -F-  G   H
2012-03-08  yoshkid	   Fishing     Veteran     Takitaro            A   B   C   D   E  -F-  G   H
2012-03-08  Rebo	   Fishing     Veteran     Takitaro            A   B   C   D   E  -F-  G   H
2012-03-08  Valmur	   Fishing     Veteran     Takitaro    	       A   B   C   D   E  -F-  G   H
2012-03-08  sope	   Fishing     Novice	   Shining Trout      -A-  B   C   D   E   F   G   H

While yes, the Elshimo frog fits the pattern, the Shining Trout and Takitaro deviate from the pattern, and its a recurring trend every day.

I see, I looked into it and Takitaro used to have the pattern F G for veteran fishing. When I started taking reports, I got a large number of them claiming the Black Eel had pattern G so it was changed. The reporting could of been flawed because of the pattern was saved based on whatever it currently was at the time of the report.

If anyone could answer, what pattern is the Black Eel now?

I did save the old guild items table just in case and could revert. Although I know there is some things wrong with it as well.

Edit

I have black eel as pattern G for ranks 6, 9, 10 (10 being veteran etc)
[+]
 Leviathan.Duzell
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Duzell 2012-03-07 16:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The cooking pattern is often off as well at vetran level, most often being items that were not even options before for that day. I submit reports when I catch it but lately I have been lazy about guild items.

Sidenote:
Would it be possible to display a big red X over a listed pattern if you get a report for that level that it is a different item for that guild and day?
 Gilgamesh.Nynja
Server: Gilgamesh
user: NynJa
By Gilgamesh.Nynja 2012-03-07 16:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I logged into my WW mule, and the listed item was wrong as well...but it was for an item that previously wasnt used:

list shows armoire, required item is a royal bookshelf. I did submit a report ofcourse.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-03-08 09:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno if this'd be at all possible, but I just checked GP items for today (~5min after the day changed) and there's several reports for Fishing - Veteran.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that people are submitting reports for GP items as a means of validating currently displayed items, but at the moment there's 4 lots of "Fishing - Veteran - Moat Carp" reports.

Would it be possible to make any reports after the first maybe change the colour of the table background, as a means of it showing verification? (Maybe going from Yellow to Blue or Green as more reports are added?) If nothing else, I think it would look better than having several of the same report listed.

Similarly, if a GP item isn't in the list for reports, users need to submit the new item. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up in any GP lists I've seen - would it be possible to add a newly submitted report to the "Submitted Reports" section and include it in the list of potential GP items for that rank? Maybe as long as there have been ~5 unique submissions for it.

EDIT: Using my expert Photoshopping techniques, I made a quick screenshot showing what I mean (in a hopefully, more understable way).

Currently:
My proposed idea:
>_>.. Photobucket decided to shrink them down because it's gay like that, but I'm sure you get the idea!