College Drinking Stories
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 18:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So what is the most stupid thing you've done or had a friend do while drinking in college? My Neighbor is out on his 4th floor balcony with a 40 and riding a bicycle around.

I can't say I've been too out of hand with drinking but lets see what people can come up with.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 18:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Beat the ***out of a homeless guy and dumped his near-death body in the river, twice.

I also got 17 girls pregnant with one load, set fire to a gymnasium and killed a few hookers.

[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-30 18:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Beat the ***out of a homeless guy and dumped his near-death body in the river, twice.

what did he say the 2nd time he saw you coming for him O.o

Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 18:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

what did he say the 2nd time he saw you coming for him O.o

You are assuming that he could talk :P
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 18:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

[insert anecdotal lie here]
 Phoenix.Haltro
user: Haltro
By Phoenix.Haltro 2010-08-30 18:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I got on my 4th floor balcony with a 40 and rode my bike around with my neighbors watching... oh ***, Excelior do you live beside me?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 18:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Beat the ***out of a homeless guy and dumped his near-death body in the river, twice. I also got 17 girls pregnant with one load, set fire to a gymnasium and killed a few hookers.

Well I guess that won't be beaten. >.>
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 18:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

In reality I don't have many "drinking stories" past the cliche get girls naked and do gymnastics at a friends 21st.

But it's not hard to do stuff like that with college girls.
I have a lot of drug stories though lol.

Like the one time I got followed by a flock of birds when I was tripping on acid...good times.
 Phoenix.Airbag
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-08-30 18:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

this weekend I drank a bottle of shitty wine and puked a lot

Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 18:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Airbag said:
this weekend I drank a bottle of shitty wine and puked a lot

shitty wine does that.
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-08-30 18:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I drank a lot one night after a lot of exams, it didn't help that I only had soup for tea before going out.

...So I don't remember most of the night, made friends with people I also don't remember (I only found out about this the next day via the wonders of facebook, and then a chance encounter with the same people in another club a week or so later) then went home with a girl I liked, and passed out on her bed while she went for a shower. To make things worse, I passed out sideways across her bed, and she didn't have the heart to wake me up, so she spent the night on the sofa.

I then woke up in the night needing a piss, and though I was in my own room. So I tried to find the door in the darkness and started freaking out when it wasn't where it was in my room. Then I realised where I was, did my business and returned to bed, only to pass out again before even finding out where said girl was.

I then woke up in the morning, with one of the worst hangovers I've ever had and was sick several times thoughout the morning/afternoon. Suffice to say I wasn't getting anywhere with this girl....

Yay alcohol!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-30 18:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Chug Chug CHug!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-30 18:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:
I drank a lot one night after a lot of exams, it didn't help that I only had soup for tea before going out.

...So I don't remember most of the night, made friends with people I also don't remember (I only found out about this the next day via the wonders of facebook, and then a chance encounter with the same people in another club a week or so later) then went home with a girl I liked, and passed out on her bed while she went for a shower. To make things worse, I passed out sideways across her bed, and she didn't have the heart to wake me up, so she spent the night on the sofa.

I then woke up in the night needing a piss, and though I was in my own room. So I tried to find the door in the darkness and started freaking out when it wasn't where it was in my room. Then I realised where I was, did my business and returned to bed, only to pass out again before even finding out where said girl was.

I then woke up in the morning, with one of the worst hangovers I've ever had and was sick several times thoughout the morning/afternoon. Suffice to say I wasn't getting anywhere with this girl....

Yay alcohol!

You probably threw up in the car >:
By Zekko 2010-08-30 18:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Drank too much, was dragged outside and left naked/unconsious(sp) for a couple of hours. Bad times
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-08-30 18:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:

Yay alcohol!

You probably threw up in the car >:

No cars involved I'm afraid, just a long walk home with me rambling on and on, and apparently repeating myself a lot lol.
 Cerberus.Ethics
Server: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-30 18:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I was at a bar once and went into the bathroom to get a condom out of the dispenser, but apparently I was so *** up and embarrassed I didn't realize that I actually bought some HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE "*** Balloon" that is apparently used for girls to blow in, which I'm not sure how that helps ***, but not the point.

I get home rip the packaging off like a hungry Patrick Swayze and spend the next 10 minutes trying to shove my *** inside a balloon. Almost got it. Not sure what that says about me or balloons, but next time you go buy the grenade fashioned water balloons at your local store to have a WBF (Water Balloon Fight), think of me.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-30 18:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Playing hot potato with fireworks in the Dorm.
 Phoenix.Zeotah
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-08-30 18:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my housemates from my first semester at university got really hammered one night and he spent most of the day over the toilet. Oddly enough, his parents came over that day and they were like "oh, he just has allergies".

That same semester, I got pretty wasted and my friends and I went to a pizza place and I told everyone there I was the king of France. I was a bit hung over the next day and had to see my girlfriend at the time that afternoon.

Another party I went to, one of the hosts played a video of a couple drunk girls *** in a bathtub. One of whom was at said party and was none too pleased to see it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 18:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Playing hot potato with fireworks in the Dorm.

That actually sounds somewhat similar to what I did last year, ***was fun as hell.
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-30 18:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah just get a lot of burns lol. Someone throwing a lit chatherine wheel at you is pretty scary though.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-30 18:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Zeotah said:
One of my housemates from my first semester at university got really hammered one night and he spent most of the day over the toilet. Oddly enough, his parents came over that day and they were like "oh, he just has allergies".

That same semester, I got pretty wasted and my friends and I went to a pizza place and I told everyone there I was the king of France. I was a bit hung over the next day and had to see my girlfriend at the time that afternoon.

Another party I went to, one of the hosts played a video of a couple drunk girls *** in a bathtub. One of whom was at said party and was none too pleased to see it.

I swear house parties, frat houses, the girl has the nerve to complain when she did it to herself?

Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-08-30 18:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

4th year in college here, lol. I drink maybe once a year, and not even enough to get drunk. Lol, I've never been drunk before.
 Phoenix.Zeotah
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-08-30 18:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Zeotah said:

I swear house parties, frat houses, the girl has the nerve to complain when she did it to herself?

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Booze and cameras don't really mix.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 18:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
4th year in college here, lol. I drink maybe once a year, and not even enough to get drunk. Lol, I've never been drunk before.

Same here. Tipsy at max probably.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-08-30 19:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Once, I had a VERY strong buzz. Had like 5 or 6 shots of Hennessy. If it weren't for pure will power, I'd have had the potential to be drunk. I felt a bit wobbly, but will powered myself to walk perfectly normal. Even rode my bike 2 miles w/ no hands back to my house, stayed on the road, didn't hit anything etc, so was like yea, I beat you, liquor!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-30 19:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

meh I drink once on a bluemoon.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-08-30 19:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

i just started college today <.< dont think i'll do much drinking thou
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 19:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Once, I had a VERY strong buzz. Had like 5 or 6 shots of Hennessy. If it weren't for pure will power, I'd have had the potential to be drunk. I felt a bit wobbly, but will powered myself to walk perfectly normal. Even rode my bike 2 miles w/ no hands back to my house, stayed on the road, didn't hit anything etc, so was like yea, I beat you, liquor!

You know what, I've done the exact same and people didn't believe me... It's weird, I've drunk enough so that I would be logistically drunk, but because I knew I could be drunk I made it so I wasn't drunk... somehow.

WTF
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 19:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting drunk is too dangerous since picture phones and facebook came out. One *** up in college and your entire career could be ruined by a picture.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-30 19:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Getting drunk is too dangerous since picture phones and facebook came out. One *** up in college and your entire career could be ruined by a picture.

well not career , those things are exaggerated. Your life would no get that ruined.
First Page 2