ATTN: Smokers, I Have A Question.

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » ATTN: Smokers, I have a question.
ATTN: Smokers, I have a question.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11
 Pandemonium.Vincentius
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Vincentius 2009-11-09 01:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything I could have possibly imagined saying is in Tousou's post above mine. I try my best to respect other people who don't smoke, how about you respect my choice to smoke? Don't *** about me doing it in areas designated for smokers. We're already outcast enough by those who think themselves better for not smoking, and we already pay out the rear to support something we CHOOSE to do. Please just get off the horse and leave us alone.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-11-09 01:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Alexander.Ultrarichard said:
and everyone knows that a smoke and a cup of tea is better than sex.
This is why the world makes British jokes.

........and this response is why the British think Americans don't understand irony.

Do any of you judgemental non-smokers drive a car?
If you do then you are damaging other people's health every time you get behind the wheel of your vehicle. There are carcinogens in exhaust fumes as well as in cigarettes.
 Hades.Feix
Server: Hades
user: DartX
By Hades.Feix 2009-11-09 02:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hookah bars!/lounges/cafes. for some reason this thread made me think of those places. you can smoke inside those places and nobody cares cuz it's made for that kinda stuff :o but what i found weird is how many Non-smokers go to hookah bars and smoke flavored tobaco, myself included.

absolutely despise ciggs, but i absolutely love the flavored tobaco "hashish" stuff at the hookah bars. theres barely anything in them compared to ciggs but you get like 100x the smoke of 1 cig every session and i go there for Hours, so im breathing in just tons and tons of smoke to get that "hookah high" and i never crave it once im gone.

they are like the only places you go for a social gathering just to smoke lol granted i take my ps3 and eat food and ***while im there

that was kinda off subject but w/e, bored, like smokin at hookah bars, hate ciggs, etc etc, bleh.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-09 02:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

-Licks Feix-
 Hades.Feix
By Hades.Feix 2009-11-09 02:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

great now i smell like loldrk spittle
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-09 02:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Does that have a distinctive smell? This is the first I've heard of that.

Also, I quit DRK like 2 years ago, lol.
 Hades.Feix
By Hades.Feix 2009-11-09 02:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

psh you were just barely sellin off all your drk gear when i left, so more like 1.5 yrs! and yes, it smells like tears and razors.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-09 02:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Feix said:
psh you were just barely sellin off all your drk gear when i left, so more like 1.5 yrs! and yes, it smells like tears and razors.

I just had tears and razors for breakfast. That's probably why.
[+]
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-09 02:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Vincentius said:
Everything I could have possibly imagined saying is in Tousou's post above mine. I try my best to respect other people who don't smoke, how about you respect my choice to smoke? Don't *** about me doing it in areas designated for smokers. We're already outcast enough by those who think themselves better for not smoking, and we already pay out the rear to support something we CHOOSE to do. Please just get off the horse and leave us alone.

Jesus Christ...that ^ FTW!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-09 02:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Azulmagia said:
Of the seven times my mother was pregnant, she smoked during five of those pregnancies.

My mother's had five miscarriages.

That's her own HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE fault. Sorry for being insensitive, but if my wife smoked while being pregnant, I'd flip. I'd even quit myself without a second thought.

And stan, if you can't read the rest of my post, don't reply to it. You clearly had nothing intelligent to reply with, keeping your mouth shut would have been a better idea. In b4 "QQ"

not lol
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-11-09 02:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Moldtech said:
So you don't have to pay for anything? Also, smokers and nonsmokers do not pay the same at all. Example: Life insurance, a smoker will pay more for coverage. Why? Smoker or nonsmoker doesnt matter, ya both gonna die, why does it cost more to bury a smoker than a nonsmoker? Or are nonsmokers not seen as worth as much? ^^

Do you understand the idea behind insurance? On the average a smoker will have a shorter life span than a non-smoker. Which means that, the insurance company will be paying for your funeral sooner than someone that does not smoke. Which means that, the insurance company won't be getting as many monthly payments from you. To offset this cost, they charge you more per month.
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-11-09 02:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I smoke ***
[+]
 Unicorn.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-09 03:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Blindphleb said:
Unicorn.Moldtech said:
So you don't have to pay for anything? Also, smokers and nonsmokers do not pay the same at all. Example: Life insurance, a smoker will pay more for coverage. Why? Smoker or nonsmoker doesnt matter, ya both gonna die, why does it cost more to bury a smoker than a nonsmoker? Or are nonsmokers not seen as worth as much? ^^
Do you understand the idea behind insurance? On the average a smoker will have a shorter life span than a non-smoker. Which means that, the insurance company will be paying for your funeral sooner than someone that does not smoke. Which means that, the insurance company won't be getting as many monthly payments from you. To offset this cost, they charge you more per month.

Thank you for proving my point, smokers are already paying more than nonsmokers, someone is wanting a free ride though, wanting smokers to pay for it all since they dont smoke. Also that's statistical, not ALL smokers die early. So should the smoker that outlives a nonsmoker get a rebates? o.o
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-11-09 03:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I do understand smokers pay for their habit. I'm not sure where you're going with the free ride though. I did list that on average a smoker will die sooner. I do understand that there will be outliers. Your rebate question was interesting. Should a person who lives past the average get a rebate as well?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-09 03:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Darkshade said:
I smoke ***

if you are a girl smoke my ***!
[+]
 Unicorn.Laraul
user: Laraul
By Unicorn.Laraul 2009-11-09 03:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

For one person to critisize another about their lifestyle choices is unacceptable. You *do not* do this. You are doing more damage and causing more pain for these people. You are not in their shoes. More so you are likely being mislead by propoganda rather than real facts. Addiction is a very powerful thing. If you don't truely understand addiction then you really have no business lecturng others.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-09 03:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Laraul said:
For one person to critisize another about their lifestyle choices is unacceptable. You *do not* do this. You are doing more damage and causing more pain for these people. You are not in their shoes. More so you are likely being mislead by propoganda rather than real facts. Addiction is a very powerful thing. If you don't truely understand addiction then you really have no business lecturng others.

read my posts in the thread addiction even if i was addicted i could stop.. no one is me though I know i could. BS again. SHUT UP

THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING LED BY ADDICTION my response :

B U L L

S H I T
[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-11-09 04:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Smoking makes you smell like ***, and that axe spray you cover it up with also smells like ***.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-11-09 05:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Darkshade said:
Smoking makes you smell like ***, and that axe spray you cover it up with also smells like ***.

QFT
[+]
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-11-09 06:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

That's her own HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE fault.

No ***.

Ragnarok.Blindphleb said:
Should a person who lives past the average get a rebate as well?

No.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-11-09 07:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

1). Smoking doesnt make you look cool( The Fonz proved that one)

2). Your breath will reek of *** and ash

3). Girls who smoke are very unattractive

4). Every time someone lights up around me, I yell out "SIX MINUTES!"
[+]
 Pandemonium.Vincentius
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Vincentius 2009-11-09 08:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

And one of these times you do that, it's going to cut off the rest of your entire life, as that smoker, tired of ridicule from idiots like you, smashes your skull in.
 Carbuncle.Lodo
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lodo
By Carbuncle.Lodo 2009-11-09 10:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Do any of the people whining about health care costs, insurance premiums, and lost productivity generated by smokers have any inkling as to how much revenue smoker's generate for the state and federal government via tobacco taxes? Take a look, because the later makes the former look like pocket change.
 Ramuh.Annabelle
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Annabelle 2009-11-09 19:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

If you believe taxes on tobacco outweigh the burden placed on the national healthcare system by smoking-related illnesses, you are most definitely smoking something stronger than tobacco.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Server: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-11-09 19:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Nothing nicer than kissing an ashtray!

I'll admit I have done things with a girl who smokes... -.-;; yes I am that desperate.. i made her brush her teeth everytime i was with her after she smoked lmao but what she gave me, i wouldn't trade for the world.. hehehe ;3

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
You should ask the girls that smoke during their pregnancy.

omg yeah.. i know my sister's friend even said, "This baby isn't going to get in the way of me drinking and smoking whenever I want." >_>;;;; needless to say that baby was stillborn unfortunately.. :( very sad.

I know for me, one of my best friends for the last 9 years (he's not that good anymore) used to say he'd never start doing drugs and stuff. and now he gets hardcore drunk multiple times a week, he smokes like a chimney, and i don't even know what the hell kind of drugs he does anymore.. >.< he doesn't talk to me really. and if he does, it's "want to come over and have some beers?"
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2009-11-09 20:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Laraul said:

Very very true
In addition to this seriously come on people its a matter of preference I smoke and I'm not ashamed to say that it is not because I'm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE or do I think anyone else who has ever smoked is stupid. I ENJOY IT and the only reason anyone in their right mind hasn't at least tried to quit is because they like it and it is a CHOICE based on personal preferences. I honestly feel bad for those smokers who are trying to quit, any addiction is hard to break, but personally I doubt I will ever quit because I do not want to and yes I am not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I know its bad for you but fork it so is cheese and candy and no one will nag me into stop consuming those things either. this is just another thread to try to piss people off into an argument. lol, look it worked
/end rant
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2009-11-09 20:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Annabelle said:
If you believe taxes on tobacco outweigh the burden placed on the national healthcare system by smoking-related illnesses, you are most definitely smoking something stronger than tobacco.

There is a national health care system? Oh, I live in the USA all we have is health business here where we have to pay for insurance out of own pockets at varying over-inflated rates, where do you live?
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-09 20:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dubberrucky said:
There is a national health care system?

Sylph.Dubberrucky said:

Sylph.Dubberrucky said:

Sylph.Dubberrucky said:

Sylph.Dubberrucky said:

Sylph.Dubberrucky said:

Quoted multiple times so maybe certain people *stares* will get their heads out of their *** for a second and think about what they're saying.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-11-09 20:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

And one of these times you do that, it's going to cut off the rest of your entire life, as that smoker, tired of ridicule from idiots like you, smashes your skull in.

so far, I either get a nervous laugh or a pissy-faced expression as a response. I guess I haven;t found the real anal, ash-faced smokers who have Nicotine flowing through their veins.

oh yeah, SIX MINUTES!
 Diabolos.Aurawnt
Server: Diabolos
user: Aurawnt
By Diabolos.Aurawnt 2009-11-09 21:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I just quit smoking last week, after reading this thread I lit up. Thanks Why'd you start this thread anyway, shaman?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11