ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 15:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Regardless where it comes from you've got a canned response to discredit it so why bother.

You've got two arguments. Pick your poison.

He's a *** idiot that cut the team to save pennies. Or he's incompetent *** idiot that didn't know(care) the team was fired by someone else.

Two sides of the same coin.

Trying to deflect the blame from Trump is what Rav will always do. Trump eliminated the office because Obama set it up. It was out of spite, it had nothing to do with "cutting costs."
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 15:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It seems strange that you would reject a sourced article out of hand (and without doing any further research on your own, apparently) but accept quotes at face value without any of the underlying context.

There is never any "underlying context" to any of Trump's bullshitting, especially in regards to this pandemic. But if you want to try to provide some, we will welcome the laughs. The "context" card, similar to the Obama card, never works.

Sidenote - I really liked the March 6th quote.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-14 15:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Quote:
Trump’s elimination of the office suggested, along with his proposed budget cuts for the CDC, that he did not see the threat of pandemics in the same way that many experts in the field did.
The organization was restructured after the fact by Bolton, not Trump, and you need to cite your quotes.
As president, the NEVER buck stops with Trump. Part of the reason he continuously fails, he lacks the mental maturity to accept responsibility.
Fixed.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 15:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

At this rate it’s just the TDS echo chamber in here. Pretty boring. Needs more Fone.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 15:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

At this rate it’s just the TDS echo chamber in here. Pretty boring. Needs more Fone.

Its more like you and Saevel are just spamming the same defense mechanisms and nobody cares. I can tell you exactly what Saevel is going to say next and its going to be met with the same indifference it always is.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 15:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Its more like you and Saevel are just spamming the same defense mechanisms and nobody cares. I can tell you exactly what Saevel is going to say next and its going to be met with the same indifference it always is.

Bro, you’re the most predictable poster in here.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 15:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure sure. Whatever you say.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 15:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic.exe didn’t become a running joke by accident.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-14 16:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bro, you’re the most predictable poster in here.

A previous board I posted at had annual awards for the posters, to coincide with the daytime Emmys. Most predictable was one of the categories...as was most unpredictable, most repetitive, most logical, etc. People got really into it, and would quit the board if they didn't win. It was crazy, and there were no moderators so it was pretty much anything goes.
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 16:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

uh huh, considering the idiot that started it, and how easy its been to debunk everytime, consider me unmoved.
By volkom 2020-03-14 16:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless where it comes from you've got a canned response to discredit it so why bother.

You've got two arguments. Pick your poison.

He's a *** idiot that cut the team to save pennies. Or he's incompetent *** idiot that didn't know(care) the team was fired by someone else.

Two sides of the same coin.
From what I read just certain head personal were let go or left and weren't replaced. The team itself is still there. And trump did try to reduce the budget for CDC and other health groups but Congress ended up increasing their budget.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 17:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

uh huh, considering the idiot that started it, and how easy its been to debunk everytime, consider me unmoved.

Funny, considering using the word "debunk" incorrectly and calling people idiots are two of the key parts of Vic.exe.
By fonewear 2020-03-14 17:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's ask Joe Biden about this virus:

My story begins in 19 dickety 2 we had to use the word dickety cause the kaiser stole our word 20...anyways I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time...

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2020-03-14 17:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 17:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It was effortless to debunk that idiot, and its becoming just as easy to debunk you Rav, considering how desperate you have been to deflect all the blame Trump has heaped on himself. I mean, the context card, really? None of those quotes are missing any context. Just like the BUT OBAMAAAA card has completely flopped, and will continue to everytime you and Trump try to play it in the coming hours, days, months. Its kinda sad how its become a daily thing now.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 17:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It was effortless to debunk that idiot, and its becoming just as easy to debunk you Rav, considering how desperate you have been to deflect all the blame Trump has heaped on himself. I mean, the context card, really? None of those quotes are missing any context. Just like the BUT OBAMAAAA card has completely flopped, and will continue to everytime you and Trump try to play it in the coming hours, days, months. Its kinda sad how its become a daily thing now.

Called someone an idiot.
Used "debunk" twice in one sentence, and even threw a "deflect" there for good measure.
Is Vic.exe on loop now?
By fonewear 2020-03-14 17:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

The virus has become self aware and mutating. It is smarter than us. The only thing we can do is to try to reason with it.
By fonewear 2020-03-14 17:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried giving the virus a dollar. It didn't respond.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 17:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
The virus has become self aware and mutating. It is smarter than us. The only thing we can do is to try to reason with it.

I believe it. I'm pretty sure there is mind control involved, too. What else could convince people that forming huge crowds in small stores for things they don't even need is the most intelligent way to react in a pandemic?
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-14 17:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Cerberus.Hideka said: »
This Hideka4 guy is my new favourite poster. Tell us more about this lab where they were studying coronavirus near the fish market.

any more questions?
Yes. I'll have those more reliable sources if you don't mind.

oh no dont you go shiftin that goal post, you only get to move one lol. not both ESPECIALLY when the majority of media companies are on chinese payroll. i promised more sources- not more reliable ones. The Sun, while middle right, is absolutely a reliable source, particularly in this instance where any company recieving any kind of chinese money right now shouldnt be considered reliable news.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-began-secret-lab-researchers-21507044
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-actually-started-secret-wuhan-21506739

i can keep going if you have genuine interest, but if your goal is just an infinitely stretching goalpoast thats impossible to meet, then i'll end it here.

Occam's razor applies here:

A biological Research facility, Specifically a level 4 bio research lab exists in wuhan china.

it exists within 1/5th of a mile of the market where the chinese government claims it originated, and is directly next to the hospital where the first cases were handled.

you can literally see the building from that market its so close.

There is documented evidence that this lab was S P E C I F I C A L L Y researching Corona viruses in response to the previous SARS outbreaks.

SARS is a Corona Virus.

Now this next part is not meant to be an insult.

if you think it is more likelythat people were eating raw uncooked bats, than someone researching diseased bats getting contaminated and spreading it unintentionally, then you are an idiot.

if you trust anything china says: you are an idiot.

Putting some real emphasis on this next part, for why i would call anyone an idiot - its not a move i make.

CHINA LITERALLY HAS HITLER TIER DEATH CAMPS IN THEIR COUNTRY. THEY LITERALLY ARE HARVESTING UYGHUR MUSLIMS FOR ORGANS. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN AND DOCUMENTED- ITS REAL. ITS HAPPENING TODAY.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-03-14 18:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Not saying it isn't possible that it came from the biolab, but the sun and the mirror are both tabloids. There's no actual evidence to support it besides common sense and the observation that the lab is nearby.
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 18:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

No one is listening to anything China says, but come on man, you can't call a tabloid a reliable source. I mean, we are used to twitter being cited as a reliable source, but that doesn't make it so.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 18:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww, Ravael is sad that he didn't get to drag anyone into one of his rhetorical nonsense spewing fests.

Nah, if I wanted a spat with you, I'd have gone for it. You are exceptionally easy to trigger.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 142 143 144