Random Politics & Religion #34

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 133 134 135
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 18:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Yeah, -we're- melting down about this. Meanwhile, the president shits out a tweet on it nearly daily.

I never said it was evidence of anything. Just that it's shitty kettle logic. You're more interested in buffering Rudy Guiliani's (of all people) verbal diarrhea than actually listening. Go ahead, bring up Hillary or whatever now. Hell, how bout Benghazi? It's been a while.

Its all deflection, that's all they do.

If deflection means not sharing your hypocritical, ridiculous, and overblown views on relatively minor issues, then sure.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 18:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Right on cue
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 18:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

oh hey fone, I really hope your team isn't Baltimore, I haven't seen a team this bad in a really long time. They could lose 115 games this year. But um, if your team is the O's...better luck...2025?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 18:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, I think I understand this now. You guys get to set the topic, and anyone who deviates to point out your logical flaws is deflecting. Anyone who uses recent examples to point out your blatant hypocrisy is doing "whataboutism". Any term that you use incorrectly is actually correct because you say it is. And heaven knows we're all committing treason for something or another.

I can't believe it took me that long to figure all that out.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 19:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, constantly bringing up Obama or Hillary has never and will never come close to qualifying as "pointing out logical flaws," nor does screaming "hypocrisy." If your go to defense is "hypocrisy" then you already lost the argument. Nobody cares about Obama or Hillary when the topic is Trump.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-01 19:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Excuse me, do you have a minute to talk about our Lord and Savior, Hippo Christ?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-01 19:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

does this mean hillary is running again?

[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-01 19:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Nobody wants to be the butt of endless jokes so over time that method will serve to discourage the extremists.

it hasn't worked on candlejack....

you may need pride to be weak to humiliation.

Or nausi.

Went to buy groceries today, didn't need my ID. I couldn't believe the self checkout machine didn't card me for buying lasagna. Its a premier dish after all.

If you don’t buy alcohol with your groceries, you aren’t really preparing for dinner
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 19:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, constantly bringing up Obama or Hillary has never and will never come close to qualifying as "pointing out logical flaws," nor does screaming "hypocrisy." If your go to defense is "hypocrisy" then you already lost the argument. Nobody cares about Obama or Hillary when the topic is Trump.

The topic is Trump? Oh, that's right. You get to set the topic. Thanks for confirming my post.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-01 19:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been about the collusion rhetoric since Chanti posted news articles like 4-5 pages ago and you responded to them. Quit whining, ***.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 19:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember when Obama was president, but the topic was constantly Bush? Man, this is so confusing.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 19:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Remember when Obama was president, but the topic was constantly Bush? Man, this is so confusing.

Nope
By Nausi 2018-08-01 19:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep living in this dreamworld vic. They only people hypocrisy doesn’t mean anything to are people who are hypocrites.

Trump’s aggregate approval rating is around 10 points higher today than it was the day he and the whole republican congress got elected, and thats if you believe the polls of the same institutions that run 90% or higher negative coverage of him.

The single biggest issue to voters today is immigration. And by a “holy ***its not even close” margin, people want illegal immigration stopped and a wall built. Everyone ia appalled at the idea of abolishing ice.

Liberal institutions are already seeding the “russians are interfering in the 2018 election” narrative by running stories. Now, if there was a big blue wave coming, why would they want to taint it by suggesting it’s somehow illegitimate?

So, bull ***people don’t care about liberal double standards and hypocrisy. All this flagrant abuse of media power, calling yor opposition racists and pretending a 4.1% quarter is because of soybeans does is cement more people onto the Trump train, who will crawl over glass to give all you hypocrites the finger.
By Zerowone 2018-08-01 19:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope

Yeah, I just got off the phone with Ben Ghazi and he was all like “wtf Rav?”
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 19:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Long post of made up ***from nausi, very amusing. Especially this
Nausi said: »
The single biggest issue to voters today is immigration. And by a “holy ***its not even close” margin, people want illegal immigration stopped and a wall built.

Feel free to post any stats that show this made up overwhelming support of a wall being built, otherwise we can just count that as another lie from you. Normally its just wild conspiracy theories, but this is just a lie.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 19:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope

Oh, that's right. Looking back, we actually discussed more topics than just Obama, Obama's hair, Obama's wife, Obama's children, everything Obama said that day, how Obama was literally wrong about everything, how every conspiracy theory about Obama was actually true, how everything Obama did was going to start WW3, etc.

You guys only brought up Bush when we brought up Obama's many failures. Since ODS wasn't a thing, it was by comparison a less frequent event.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 19:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

We are never going to build Trump's stupid wall. And if he wants to shut down the gov't over it, go right ahead. The GOP wants nothing to do with it, and the Dems laugh at the idea. Bring it on.
By Zerowone 2018-08-01 19:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep living in this dreamworld vic. They only people hypocrisy doesn’t mean anything to are people who are hypocrites.

Trump’s aggregate approval rating is around 10 points higher today than it was the day he and the whole republican congress got elected, and thats if you believe the polls of the same institutions that run 90% or higher negative coverage of him.

The single biggest issue to voters today is immigration. And by a “holy ***its not even close” margin, people want illegal immigration stopped and a wall built. Everyone ia appalled at the idea of abolishing ice.

Liberal institutions are already seeding the “russians are interfering in the 2018 election” narrative by running stories. Now, if there was a big blue wave coming, why would they want to taint it by suggesting it’s somehow illegitimate?

So, bull ***people don’t care about liberal double standards and hypocrisy. All this flagrant abuse of media power, calling yor opposition racists and pretending a 4.1% quarter is because of soybeans does is cement more people onto the Trump train, who will crawl over glass to give all you hypocrites the finger.

Remember when Trumpeeto the other day in Tampa said:

“Polls are fake, just like everything else. They just came out with a poll – the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party is Trump! Can you believe that?”

And they believed it.
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 19:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Those fake polls have team trump scrambling to save a GOP special election in Ohio that has been safely red for 30 years, but is now too close to call. Both trump and pence have had to make personal appearances and it hasn't helped. But I'm sure that's also just a dream.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-01 19:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

stuff
What did any of that have to do with hypocrisy?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 20:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Those fake polls have team trump scrambling to save a GOP special election in Ohio that has been safely red for 30 years, but is now too close to call. Both trump and pence have had to make personal appearances and it hasn't helped. But I'm sure that's also just a dream.

They could do what the Democrats do instead. You know, see themselves ahead in their own biased polls, not even try, and then act all surprised when they get thwacked.
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 20:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still waiting for this monumental evidence that Americans want a border wall. I'm sure nausi with either post nothing or post a Rasmussen poll from 2017.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 20:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still waiting for this monumental evidence that Americans want a border wall. I'm sure nausi with either post nothing or post a Rasmussen poll from 2017.

Would a CBS poll from June with 51% supporting it work for you, or....
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 20:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Absolutely not, 51% does not even come close to meeting nausi's criteria of "holy ***its not even close."
By Zerowone 2018-08-01 20:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope

Oh, that's right. Looking back, we actually discussed more topics than just Obama, Obama's hair, Obama's wife, Obama's children, everything Obama said that day, how Obama was literally wrong about everything, how every conspiracy theory about Obama was actually true, how everything Obama did was going to start WW3, etc.

You guys only brought up Bush when we brought up Obama's many failures. Since ODS wasn't a thing, it was by comparison a less frequent event.

Pardon me, can I get some Grey Poupon to go with my tan suit and mom jeans while I salute and hold a cup of coffee simultaneously; to go with this ridiculous attempt at gas lighting?
By Nausi 2018-08-01 20:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are living in the liberal media bubble. This phenomenon has been written about and discussed repeatedly. It exists on the left side ONLY and while exemplified through many things, it is particularly exemplified by the fact that I had to specify the date of JUNE for the google search to get anything about "wall built poll" that didn't immediately return results from way back when polling showed it wasn't as popular (FEB).

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/06/24/cbs-poll-51-of-americans-believe-a-border-wall-is-a-good-idea-n2494000

The more this issue is in the spotlight the more people want a wall. It is the number one issue of importance to americans, and Trump is on the right side of it.

Only fringe leftists who hate America want to flood it with people from shithole countries. Everyone but you knows that importing people who don't share our history, culture, language, or values (the most important one) is a *** terrible idea.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 20:15:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Absolutely not, 51% does not even come close to meeting nausi's criteria of "holy ***its not even close."

Here was Nausi's quote:

And by a “holy ***its not even close” margin, people want illegal immigration stopped and a wall built.

Yeah, it's around half for a wall (part of Nausi's post), but a recent Harvard-Harris poll has 84% thinking that illegal immigrants should be turned over to Federal authorities (the other part of Nausi's post). And 84% is safely in the realm of "not even close".
[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-01 20:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The "holy ***it's not even close" was specifically in reference to american's want amnesty or more flooding the country with illegals.

a majority want a wall, and a holy ***majority don't want amnesty or shitty immigration policy.
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 20:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

As expected, nausi does indeed try to save his *** post by posting a poll that shows you have to combine two answers to get to 51%, which is the closest possible majority possible using round numbers, so, we can safely dismiss him and tell him to try again. So nausi, try again. Post a poll that meets your criteria of overwhelming support for a wall. I'm still waiting.
By Nausi 2018-08-01 20:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The vic spin machine revs to levels previously thought incomprehensible.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 133 134 135