Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 111 112 113

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-04 09:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-04 10:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I woke up this morning with a bit of a liberal conundrum on my hands.

Imagine an individual is born biologically female and of African American heritage. Now imagine this individual is both transracial and transgender and they identify as a cis white male.

Question is are they scum? If SJWs don't see this individual human as scum with both cis and white male privilege, said SJWs are oppressing the individual human being in question as they are disregarding his identity.
By fonewear 2017-11-04 10:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Imagine an individual is born biologically female and of African American heritage. Now imagine this individual is both transracial and transgender and they identify as a cis white male.

Question is are they scum? If SJWs don't see this individual human as scum with both cis and white male privilege, said SJWs are oppressing the individual human being in question as they are disregarding his identity.

What the *** are you talking about Donny ?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-04 10:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

This is why I don't watch the Simpsons anymore. It is pure trash.
By fonewear 2017-11-04 10:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Also Moe would never donate to Puerto Rico he is a scumbag.
By fonewear 2017-11-04 10:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

This is America you can do or say whatever you want...you want to be a cis male unicorn do it...just don't bother me with your *** and I won't bother you.
By Zerowone 2017-11-04 11:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
What the *** are you talking about Donny ?

That’s the point!

Anna Ruthven said: »

Too bad Michael Jackson isn’t alive to provide an answer.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-04 11:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting piece.

Jenna Abrams, Russia’s Clown Troll Princess, Duped the Mainstream Media and the World
Roseanne Barr and Michael McFaul argued with her on Twitter. BuzzFeed and The New York Times cited her tweets. But Jenna Abrams was the fictional creation of a Russian troll farm.

The daily beast
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-04 12:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Anytime I hear "Russian troll farm" the mental image is funny.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-04 14:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't have high unemployment rates if you starve the unemployed to death.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-04 14:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Pure evil:

By fonewear 2017-11-04 15:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

PnR theme song:

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-04 16:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Intersting observation courtesy of Kevin G Shinnick:

Quote:
“I made a comment recently where I claimed that Republican administrations had been much more criminally corrupt over the last 50 plus years than the Democrats. I was challenged (dared actually) to prove it. So I did a bit of research and when I say a bit I mean it didn’t take long and there is no comparison.

When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations, it’s so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear about is how supposedly “corrupt” the Democrats are. So why don’t we break it down by president and the numbers?

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That’s one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That’s more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren’t really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn’t found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford (and a pardon carries with it a legal admission of guilt on the part of the pardoned). So those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

With everything going on with Trump and his people right now, it’s a safe bet Republicans are gonna be padding their numbers a bit real soon.
So let’s just go over the numbers one more time, shall we? 120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences. Those aren’t “feelings” or “alternate facts.” Those are simply the stats by the numbers. Republicans are, and have been for my entire lifetime, the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-04 17:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Or that's just evidence that the Democrats get away with it more often.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-04 18:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

But the republicans try harder.
By Zerowone 2017-11-04 18:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-hawaii-protest-welcome-to-kenya-birtherism-obama-asia-tour-a8037801.html

Hawaii with the A game trolling.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-04 18:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Or that's just evidence that the Democrats get away with it more often.

I'm not aware of any President serving time in prison, thus the whole "prison sentences" sounds kinda *** along with Clinton never being "convicted". Sounds like someone just wrote in any disagreement as a "conviction".
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-11-04 19:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Because the President is the only member of the executive branch, lol.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-11-04 19:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Random people with nothing better to do than hold stupid signs is completely newsworthy.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-04 22:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

But the republicans try harder.

Well DUH... we're evil....

also you have to do something at all to even be investigated...obama golfed, clinton was a poon hound and carter was too busy trying to pretend he didn't know billy...

Try listing their acomplishments...
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-05 15:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually Cis stands for Comfortable In Skin.

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2017-11-05 15:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao Wilbur Ross...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/leaked-documents-show-commerce-secretary-concealed-ties-putin-cronies-n817711

Time to read them Panama Papers.
By Zerowone 2017-11-05 15:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

And the Paradise Papers:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/massive-leak-reveals-new-ties-between-trump-administration-and-russia-implicating-commerce-secretary-wilbur-ross-and-jared-kushner
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-05 17:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually Cis stands for Comfortable In Skin.
I actually didn't know that.

What if you aren't trans but aren't comfortable in your own skin? An obese person who wishes to lose weight for example. I've found that when you start looking at what many of these labels mean that are being thrown around these days, they are very vague.

Iirc, transgender and transsexual mean two different things because, according to SJWs, sex and gender are two different things. Iirc, they see a person's sex as something biological whereas a person's gender is simply seen as a social construct, a part of one's identity. Under these rules they rationalize "there are 72 genders."

I think "transsexual" is considered an inappropriate term despite it having a different meaning at one time. I could argue that, by SJW logic the term "transgender" is actually more insulting as it implies that while you can change your gender, you can't change your sex which is the goal of pretty much every trans person I've ever met. Under this assumption, the term "transgender" is belittling because anyone can claim they are transgender just because they identify as a non-binary gender identity. These people could claim the trans card just by saying they are gender fluid and not actually have to go through the many emotional, mental, financial, and physical hardships trans people do.

This is one of many reasons the SJWs are considered ***-backwards.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 111 112 113