Random Politics & Religion #13

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #13
Random Politics & Religion #13
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-14 15:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Italy is sending soldiers to Latvia, which makes no *** sense and just increases the tension of this stupid cold war with Russia.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-14 15:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
3, social conservative - economically liberal,
Wait, does that mean that they are bad at both?
A LOT of Christians are REALLY uncomfortable with the GOP's cutting the safety net. They see welfare as preventing abortions and keeping families together. Not to mention a form of charity.

Didn't say they would be good at anything, but without the duopoly its a natural alignment.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-14 17:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-10-14 17:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
If you want to use Trump's words against him, then don't *** when people use Clinton's actions against her.

What's worse in your eyes: What somebody said they did to another, bragging what they did, with no evidence showing that they did it, or what somebody actually did that greatly effects their capability to hold national secrets that could not only damage our reputation, but possibly even destroy our efforts overseas, like in Syria or Libya?

I'm not stupid to believe that, whoever hacks into Clinton's email server while she is president will get nuke launch codes or something similar, but they can do some real damage with that level of confidential information that Clinton "doesn't know" is confidential....

Clinton is a danger to our society far more than Trump's words can ever be, and you have to be too stupid, or too far gone in her rhetoric, to be blind to that fact.

This is just comedy like fearmongering. Clinton's former email server will have no affect on her ability to be President. Her former email server is not a danger to our society. I'm guessing she won't ever send an email as President. Thats what aides are for. How many emails do you think Obama sends out daily? I'm guessing none.

Got some bad news for you! It's been confirmed that Obama sent emails to Clinton's private server under an alias, lulz. He's sent emails, so has she. It's a SIGNIFICANT issue in her being President. They're all expected to drop the first of November hopefully. We'll see how things go then ;)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-14 17:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
If you want to use Trump's words against him, then don't *** when people use Clinton's actions against her.

What's worse in your eyes: What somebody said they did to another, bragging what they did, with no evidence showing that they did it, or what somebody actually did that greatly effects their capability to hold national secrets that could not only damage our reputation, but possibly even destroy our efforts overseas, like in Syria or Libya?

I'm not stupid to believe that, whoever hacks into Clinton's email server while she is president will get nuke launch codes or something similar, but they can do some real damage with that level of confidential information that Clinton "doesn't know" is confidential....

Clinton is a danger to our society far more than Trump's words can ever be, and you have to be too stupid, or too far gone in her rhetoric, to be blind to that fact.

This is just comedy like fearmongering. Clinton's former email server will have no affect on her ability to be President. Her former email server is not a danger to our society. I'm guessing she won't ever send an email as President. Thats what aides are for. How many emails do you think Obama sends out daily? I'm guessing none.

Got some bad news for you! It's been confirmed that Obama sent emails to Clinton's private server under an alias, lulz. He's sent emails, so has she. It's a SIGNIFICANT issue in her being President. They're all expected to drop the first of November hopefully. We'll see how things go then ;)
That's deplorable talk there bub!
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-10-14 17:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Breitbart News article of Obama alias emailing Hillary's private server
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-14 17:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, we've known the President sent her emails for over a year. Is the use of a pseudonym supposed to mean something?
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-10-14 18:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Then why did you like this post on the last page when the majority of it was completely bogus?

Quote:
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-14 18:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Because it was comedic fearmongering. And not even remotely realistic.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-10-14 18:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So despite being smug and gloating about knowing about that for over a year, you don't bother to let him know he's full of ***because that won't exactly help the case against Trump, eh?

I'm just a fan of truth, and with Hillary and many of her supporters there seems to be quite a drought of it.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-14 18:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It was in your own link. People really need to read their own links. Beginning to end. Not just headlines.

It has nothing to do with Trump. A hacker isn't going to steal nuclear launch codes of some fictional unsecured server. It's cheesy and ridiculous. Obama sending emails doesn't make it any less so.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-14 19:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Come on people now smile on your brother get to get together try to love one another right now...

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-14 19:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
To elaborate: Evidence has already been presented, he just chooses to ignore it because it's against his "chosen one."

He seems to think that a lack of a conviction means there's no evidence, which is laughable at best.
Lack of a conviction just means he wasn't found guilty. It doesn't discredit any evidence used in the trial, nor does it discredit his own sordid and adulterous history. Remember, he held a presser with Marla Maples, his then-mistress, at his side shortly after his divorce from Ivana.

I was referring to Hillary... but thanks for making my case for me?
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-14 20:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

What case? I never implied no conviction meant no evidence. The judicial process works the other way around.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-14 20:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Italy is sending soldiers to Latvia, which makes no *** sense and just increases the tension of this stupid cold war with Russia.

That's because this "cold war" with Russia is going to get really hot when Hillary is President. War is all she knows. It is her one solution to everything, that and stupid reset buttons. She is turning hacked e-mails into a huge international incident with Russia to distract from the content. That is unstable and irresponsible. She views a willingness to speak to Putin as cuddling up to him.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-14 20:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Uh, we've known the President sent her emails for over a year. Is the use of a pseudonym supposed to mean something?
YES!!!!

It means the republicans can justify spending at LEAST $100m investigating it.

That's 100m taxpayer $ for partizan political purposes. And 100m taxpayer $ that can't be spent on social services.

WIN WIN!!! For the GOP if not for thee and me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-14 22:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

What case? I never implied no conviction meant no evidence. The judicial process works the other way around.

Uh, this:

The call for evidence from people who are still convinced Hillary broke federal law, sold access to the State department, and tormented her husband's accusers is cute.

There is evidence for all of this. There is none for Trump's accusers.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-15 00:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad nobody got hurt by these lunatics. Enjoy life in prison.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-15 02:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-15 07:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, this:

The call for evidence from people who are still convinced Hillary broke federal law, sold access to the State department, and tormented her husband's accusers is cute.

And nowhere did I say no conviction meant no evidence.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-10-15 07:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So much gaslighting by the media in this election.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-15 08:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, this:

And nowhere did I say no conviction meant no evidence.
There was also no prosecution that lead to no conviction.

Do you know why there is no prosecution? Latest developments stated that this was ordered from the top. Meaning Lynch and/or Obama (most likely both).

So, guess what! Clinton knowingly broke the law, everyone (but the deniers, like you) knows she broke the law, and she is getting a pass from being treated like everyone else who broke the law by the President. That's not how it works, you are supposed to be found guilty before the President can issue pardons on criminals, not the other way around!

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-15 10:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

CIA preparing cyber attack against Russia

Biden himself made the public threat, and from Russia they are not pleased. Spokeperson from the Cremlin said "USA is playing with fire" and that "no attack will be left unpunished".

Nuts.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-15 10:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
CIA preparing cyber attack against Russia

Biden himself made the public threat, and from Russia they are not pleased. Spokeperson from the Cremlin said "USA is playing with fire" and that "no attack will be left unpunished".

Nuts.
When I read that yesterday I instantly wondered why are we advertising this?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-15 10:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, this:

His two divorces and three marriages, plus the fact two of said marriages were to extramarital mistresses, begs to differ.

Cheating on your wife does not imply evidence for sexual assault. You'd make a terrible prosecutor, and you're actively throwing Bill under the bus too. Do you understand how anything works?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-15 12:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, this:

His two divorces and three marriages, plus the fact two of said marriages were to extramarital mistresses, begs to differ.

Cheating on your wife does not imply evidence for sexual assault. You'd make a terrible prosecutor, and you're actively throwing Bill under the bus too. Do you understand how anything works?

First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39