Random Politics & Religion #13

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #13
Random Politics & Religion #13
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-19 22:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't like his abortion nonsense.

I'm perfectly fine with people who don't like abortion. They don't have to have them, they can choose what their religion or just their conscience tells them. I don't think the government should restrict others who don't believe that, especially when medical professionals side with them, and force them to have a child because of a mistake or birth control not functioning properly (or in the worst case, rape). This also leads to people who can't afford a child accepting welfare. Something people in general dislike.

I really hated his "they abort a child in the final few days" BS as if a child that developed would ever be taken out of the womb unless the mother was in serious danger. Even then, it would likely have a good chance of survival since it's fully developed. There are also (obviously) laws in place saying what the final date for an abortion is.

It's just lying to people about what is really going on with abortions in the US.

Besides, if you guys focused more on sexual education there would be fewer abortions and unwanted pregnancies. So many people receive an inadequate education when it comes to this topic, it's crazy for such a developed country.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-19 22:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I guess all of the media outlets, including Fox News, are blowing up about Trump not accepting the results. I didn't think that was his lowest point myself.

It didn't fare well for him in the focus group. It's kinda like what he did in the primaries, but he'll probably change his tune again.

Its too late, this was his last chance.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-19 22:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Besides, if you guys focused more on sexual education there would be fewer abortions and unwanted pregnancies. So many people receive an inadequate education when it comes to this topic, it's crazy for such a developed country.

This woman is my spirit animal.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-19 22:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with her, but a lot of people fail to realize how broken the welfare system is. I'd be perfectly fine with more tax money going there if is was reworked to be more effective.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-19 23:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess all of the media outlets, including Fox News, are blowing up about Trump not accepting the results. I didn't think that was his lowest point myself.

It didn't fare well for him in the focus group. It's kinda like what he did in the primaries, but he'll probably change his tune again.

Its too late, this was his last chance.

I'm starting to wonder if he's hedging up something for after the election, assuming he ends up losing. With someone like Trump at the helm who has a life outside of politics, the establishment protest movement will likely continue. Sanders sheepishly fell into line, but there's no reason for Trump to keep up the "rigged" talk unless he plans on fermenting something for the long-term.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-19 23:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Its going to be a Trump - Breitbart TV chanel Rav.

Hopefully it will go the way of Trump steaks.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-19 23:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Its going to be a Trump - Breitbart TV channel
Some might argue this was his plan from the get-go. I doubt he expected it to get this far.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-19 23:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Its going to be a Trump - Breitbart TV chanel Rav.

Hopefully it will go the way of Trump steaks.

Who knows. Crazy is the new norm. I think I'll just Fonewear it up in here for a bit, since all this mental energy on following politics is making me tired. I always thought that these two were bozos, but I was hoping there would at least be one debate that gave a spark of hope. Apparently not. Enjoy four years (minimum) of suck.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-19 23:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy four years (minimum) of suck.
By suck, are you talking about Madonna's offer again?
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-19 23:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, looks like Kellyanne Conway just had a meltdown on CNN, cutting off an interview when asked about Trump's rigging claims. Smart.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-19 23:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems like Trump is going to keep this issue aflame for the next week, which of course is a great strategy if the goal is to keep falling behind.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-10-19 23:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Enjoy four years (minimum) of suck.
By suck, are you talking about Madonna's offer again?
"Magnuss and Madonna break Guinness world record, and you'll never believe which one! More at 11"
Most time spent running away from Madonna?
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-20 01:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

ChrisWallace said:
You said that Aleppo has basically fallen. In fact there are a quarter of a million people living there and being slaughtered. You also said that Syria and Russia are busy fighting ISIS. In fact, they have been the ones who have been bombing and shelling eastern Aleppo and they just announced a humanitarian pause, in effect admitting they have been bombing and shelling Aleppo. Would you like to clear that up, sir?

DonaldTrump said:
Well, Aleppo is a disaster. It's a humanitarian nightmare. But it has fallen from any standpoint. I mean, what do you need, a signed document? Take a look at Aleppo. It is so sad when you see what's happened. And a lot of this is because of Hillary Clinton. Because what has happened is by fighting Assad, who turned out to be a lot tougher than she thought, and now she is going to say, “Oh, he loves Assad.” He's just much tougher and much smarter than her and Obama. And everyone thought he was gone two years ago, three years ago. He aligned with Russia. He now also aligned with Iran, who we made very powerful. We gave them $150 billion back. We give them $1.7 billion in cash. I mean cash, bundles of cash as big as this stage. We gave them $1.7 billion. Now they have aligned, he has aligned with Russia and with Iran. They don't want ISIS. But they have other things because we're backing, we're backing rebels. We don't know who the rebels are. We're giving them lots of money, lots of everything. We don't know who the rebels are. And when and if, and it's not going to happen because you have Russia and you have Iran now. But if they ever did overthrow Assad, you might end up as bad as Assad is, and he is a bad guy. But you may very well end up with worse than Assad. If she did nothing, we'd be in much better shape. And this is what has caused the great migration where she has taken in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees who probably in many cases, not probably, who are definitely in many cases ISIS-aligned. And we now have them in our country and wait until you see this is going to be the great Trojan horse. And wait until you see what happens in the coming years. Lots of luck, Hillary. Thanks a lot for doing a great job.

How is this allowed as an answer
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-10-20 05:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't like his abortion nonsense.

I'm perfectly fine with people who don't like abortion. They don't have to have them, they can choose what their religion or just their conscience tells them. I don't think the government should restrict others who don't believe that, especially when medical professionals side with them, and force them to have a child because of a mistake or birth control not functioning properly (or in the worst case, rape). This also leads to people who can't afford a child accepting welfare. Something people in general dislike.

I really hated his "they abort a child in the final few days" BS as if a child that developed would ever be taken out of the womb unless the mother was in serious danger. Even then, it would likely have a good chance of survival since it's fully developed. There are also (obviously) laws in place saying what the final date for an abortion is.

It's just lying to people about what is really going on with abortions in the US.

On the abortion topic, he was pretty clearly pandering for the demographic who is likely to vote for him.

If you already don't like Trump, sure, you can choose this topic to take up your cross on, but on the debate as a whole I'd much rather deal with that than have a needless war with Russia going on.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-20 07:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Clinton was probably at her worst. She went off topic a lot, which is a bit uncharacteristic(not that she's never done it, but it happened a lot last night).

But Trump just can't help himself from screwing everything up even when the winds are on his side...
Administrator
Server: Exodus
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Putin On'the'ritz 2016-10-20 07:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I'll just Fonewear it up in here for a bit

There's a limit to the number of Simpsons images we can host before we get sued by Fox
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-20 08:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
These are obviously the two best people to run our country.
Despite all the mocking for Lordgrim, this year the most intelligent thing one could do is actually to run yourself...
[+]
 Valefor.Rawry
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Rawry 2016-10-20 08:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Vote yourself 2016.
By Ramyrez 2016-10-20 08:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Putin On'the'ritz said: »

There's a limit to the number of Simpsons images we can host before we get sued by Fox

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-10-20 08:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-20 08:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

it's crazy for such a developed country

I thought you were talking about america until I read this...

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
These are obviously the two best people to run our country.
Despite all the mocking for Lordgrim, this year the most intelligent thing one could do is actually to run yourself...

I don't think anyone is going to vote in the US Presidential Elections this year... Trump is Trump and Hillary blew her chance to appear as something other than one of the gilded harpies of doom and destruction..

she was droning on and on about putin directed russian hackers making her and the dnc look bad... and chris wallace was like ummm...the question was about immigration...

all she had to do to win the debates and the election was appear to have a human soul for five or six minutes.

I was listening to her "russian attack" and wondering... who in the hell is she even pandering too? people that never emerged from their cold war bomb shelters and still fear nuclear war with the USSR? wtf?

Debate Summary:

"I'm not going to answer any of your stupid questions Chris Wallace, if that is in fact your real name.... and if the american people don't like it they can suck my solid gold ***"
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-10-20 09:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone vote Joe Exotic, he could use the money.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Exodus
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Putin On'the'ritz 2016-10-20 09:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Everyone vote Joe Exotic, he could use the money.

Yeah, he's broke as ***
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-20 09:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Putin On'the'ritz said: »

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-20 09:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

She did know how to get under his skin with zingers that provoked him into looking bad because his ego wouldn't let them go unnoticed causing him to be completely off point.

"He went to Mexico and he choked" for instance. Pretty much threw him off his game plan after that.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-20 09:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
She did know how to get under his skin with zingers that provoked him into looking bad because his ego wouldn't let them go unnoticed causing him to be completely off point.

"He went to Mexico and he choked" for instance. Pretty much threw him off his game plan after that.

Yeah but she didn't make any friends with those zingers....

Remember

Nobody voted for John Kerry because he was an arrogant ***.

He was running against one of the most deeply reviled presidents we have ever had.

If the dems had put forth even someone remotely human they would have won in a landslide

every time I see his face all I can think is YEAH BUT YOU LOST TO GEORGE BUSH
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-20 09:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Yeah but she didn't make any friends with those zingers....

Remember

Nobody voted for John Kerry because he was an arrogant ***.

He was running against one of the most deeply reviled presidents we have ever had.

If the dems had put forth even someone remotely human they would have won in a landslide

Yea but this one is a Cybernetic Lizard person that runs on luciferian liquid.
By eliroo 2016-10-20 10:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bush really wasn't reviled until after his presidency and he was hated for the same thing people wanted him to do at the time. I think the hate for Bush often unwarranted in the same way the hate for Obama is.

Either president we get this year will be hated though.

On a side note how about that 9 month Trumpbortion.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-20 10:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Bush really wasn't reviled until after his presidency

omfg... dude.. the democrats hated him with a white hot passion of a thousand suns from day one. Maybe you forgot the "al gore won" crowd...

everyone from james carville to hunter s. thompson yelled from the rooftops of the world that bush was an idiot and so was everyone that voted for him...

didn't do kerry a lick of good.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39