U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds
U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-06-03 05:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Look guys, I'm in the middle! -flails arms-
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-06-03 05:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Odin.Zicdeh said: »
I actually don't think the cost of research is particularly high, certainly not high enough that redirecting it would make any particularly large impact.

Most alternative energy solutions are viable in the free market, always contextually sensitive though. For example, Solar in Southern California can take homes completely off the grid, and even sell back parts of the electric bill. More often than not, financing for a Solar System comes out to be less per month than an average electric bill out here.

But on the opposite end of the spectrum, you have corruption in "Green Energy" Same as anywhere else. There's wind farms that are actually a net loss in energy, and actual increase CO2 Emissions. How is that possible? Because the heaters that keep the turbines warm enough to function use more energy than the turbine generates.

Holy sh!t you really don't know do you?

The US Government spends slightly south of 4bn USD per year on "Climate Change" research. There is a huge amount of money to be gained by linking anything and everything to it. The US government spends less then $500 million USD on fusion research per year and that amounts usually gets reduced every year.

You're a *** idiot. Learn to read responses as contextual like an intelligent person.

In the context of my response, I meant that redirecting the funding in the research wouldn't make a huge impact, thus "Not particularly high", but thanks for playing (and losing) the game.
By fonewear 2014-06-03 06:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread will last longer than the Earth itself...
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-06-03 06:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
This thread will last longer than the Earth itself...

That's the dream.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-06-03 08:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually don't think the cost of research is particularly high, certainly not high enough that redirecting it would make any particularly large impact.

Most alternative energy solutions are viable in the free market, always contextually sensitive though. For example, Solar in Southern California can take homes completely off the grid, and even sell back parts of the electric bill. More often than not, financing for a Solar System comes out to be less per month than an average electric bill out here.

But on the opposite end of the spectrum, you have corruption in "Green Energy" Same as anywhere else. There's wind farms that are actually a net loss in energy, and actual increase CO2 Emissions. How is that possible? Because the heaters that keep the turbines warm enough to function use more energy than the turbine generates.

Holy sh!t you really don't know do you?

The US Government spends slightly south of 4bn USD per year on "Climate Change" research. There is a huge amount of money to be gained by linking anything and everything to it. The US government spends less then $500 million USD on fusion research per year and that amounts usually gets reduced every year.

You're a *** idiot. Learn to read responses as contextual like an intelligent person.

In the context of my response, I meant that redirecting the funding in the research wouldn't make a huge impact, thus "Not particularly high", but thanks for playing (and losing) the game.

Haha

The loser is always the one who resorts to emotional outbursts filled with name calling. You knew exactly jack sh!t about how much money is involved in "climate change" and assumed it wasn't "particularly high". Then after I pointed out your ignorance you threw a tantrum, rationalized some good ole bullsh!t and then announced you were taking your ball and going home.

*Golf Clap*

Real mature there mate.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-06-03 08:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The loser is always the one who resorts to emotional outbursts filled with name calling. You knew exactly jack sh!t about how much money is involved in "climate change" and assumed it wasn't "particularly high". Then after I pointed out your ignorance you threw a tantrum, rationalized some good ole bullsh!t and then announced you were taking your ball and going home.

*Golf Clap*

Real mature there mate.

Don't blame my words on emotion, blame them on the English language, and it's crippling lack of proper words that match the unrivaled grandeur of your stupidity.

Cease to be a selective reading idiot and I'll adjust the descriptors applied to your ignorance accordingly.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-03 08:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I peeked.

[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-06-03 08:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

See, if I was Obama, you'd have a Predator up your *** by now. Or you'd be in Russia seeking asylum.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [436 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-13 03:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

The main people telling us to not worry about climate change aren't even scientist
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-13 09:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Saying "I'm not a XXXXX" does not give license to spout off some ridiculous and frankly dangerous *** as if it were fact.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-08-13 09:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

No sensible person would disagree that the "science" has been completely tainted by politics. It is unreliable and untrustworthy. The "scientists" also always seem to forget about this little thing called the Sun.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-08-13 09:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Saying "I'm not a XXXXX" does not give license to spout off some ridiculous and frankly dangerous *** as if it were fact.

Oh please go on about the horrible dangers facing us. Let me go grab my blankey first. This sounds scurry.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-08-13 10:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Over a year since I made this thread and the same deniers still don't know ***about the science involved. Meh.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-13 10:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

That was the point.

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Over a year since I made this thread and the same deniers still don't ***about the science involved. Meh.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 10:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Necro threads always confuse me at first. I was wondering when Zicdeh got resurrected.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-13 10:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Necro threads always confuse me at first. I was wondering when Zicdeh got resurrected.
Because people are lazy and make a copy of the same thread rather than searching the forum for the related topic to post in.

It's been a year and the facts given in this thread speak for them selfs in the real world. The truth is staring us in the face.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-08-13 10:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Over a year since I made this thread and the same deniers still don't know ***about the science involved. Meh.

And 20 years from now when the climate is still the same you will still be screaming that the Earth is warming and we are causing it.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-13 11:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't wait till the millenials make climate denial a capital offense.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 11:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hurray for forcibly silencing opposition! That's exactly what America needs... wait what?
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-08-13 11:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
And 20 years from now when the climate is still the same you will still be screaming that the Earth is warming and we are causing it.
Note the title of the thread.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 11:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

And a year later they're still struggling to get their models straight.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-13 11:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hurray for forcibly silencing opposition! That's exactly what America needs... wait what?

When a very small number of people create a debate that threatens the existence of our species, silencing them is pragmatism.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 11:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

When a very small number of people create a debate that threatens the existence of our species, silencing them is pragmatism.

Ah, so silencing opposition for the greater good. Let me get you a North Korea travel guide, you'll love it there.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-08-13 11:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

When the left takes over it ends in genocide nearly 100% of the time.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-13 11:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, so silencing opposition for the greater good. Let me get you a North Korea travel guide, you'll love it there.

This is a perfect example of false equivalence. I'll have to find you the article on how unqualified opinions are almost always wrong.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 11:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

And I'll find you a history book to show why a government silencing anyone that they think is a threat is also wrong.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-13 11:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

And I'll find you a history book to show why a government silencing anyone that they think is a threat is also wrong.

You should spend more time studying the purpose and history of your liberties and less time trying to apply then to every criticism of your views.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-08-13 11:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

And a year later they're still struggling to get their models straight.
Link?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-13 12:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

When the left takes over it ends in genocide nearly 100% of the time.
This is actually true. I had to write about this awhile back ago. The actually phrasing is the logical conclusion to modern western thought is genocide. Modern western thought refers to complicit liberal ideology that is only accepted as fact if it is backed up by evidence. Sounds good until you dig a little deeper and find the evidence itself does not have to actually be true. This was proven back by Aristotle.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-08-13 12:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You should spend more time studying the purpose and history of your liberties and less time trying to apply then to every criticism of your views.

You didn't criticize his views. You stated you cannot wait until his view is met with the death penalty.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46