Bleach Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30
 Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Milliniar
By Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar 2012-10-17 15:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

at most the guy who asked to eliminate ichigo will stay and fight and get beat after hard drawn out fight, saying he is like the 10th strongest or something at some point in the fight. showing ichigo has to get stronger to win.

what will likely happen is some fight starts 0 squad arrives the quincy take off. 0 squad detains ichigo, mention isshin. then some flashback chapters.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-10-17 15:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Dionel said: »
Now I bet they are going back to how Ichigo escaped and who he fought before getting there. Eventhough the number pages of reading are the same, it felt very short.
Bleach has a habit of having spamming large panels/frames(is this what it is called?) and not much of text/development, hence why many chapters feel like there is lack of development and feel short.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-10-24 02:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c513/
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-10-24 03:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

o,0
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-10-24 03:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah... I don't even know. Not only is he a living Shinigami, but half Hollow, and he has a Fullbring, but now he's a Quincy too? Queue Mom flashback.
By volkom 2012-10-24 03:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf did i just read
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-24 03:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Something to do with the savior and perhaps how he broke out of Kirge's prison.
By volkom 2012-10-24 03:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

tooo much crazyness going on
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-10-24 04:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol maybe ichigos sword is really a swiss army knife... all in one type of deal xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Katashuro
user: Sephyrus
By Quetzalcoatl.Katashuro 2012-10-24 04:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Kubo is trolling us hard.
[+]
By Ophannus 2012-10-24 04:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ichigo must be the soul king since he seems to master every faction's special ability just from observing it, in an annoyingly cliche shonen manner. He learned bankai in like 3 days, learned fullbring in 1 day and how to use the visored mask in a few days. All of those techniques others thousands of years(or most of their lives for fullbring) to master and Ichigo just learns it instantly. He's probably just the *** soul king. Also seems like he's the only shinigami to learn/know of his zanpakuto' full/true form(none of the captains even know how to use their final form or they would have used it before dying). Since Isshen know sabout final forms I wouldnt be surprised if he was a 0 squad memeber along with Urahara/Yorioichi and everyone else who's a ???-tier character and has yet to show their bankai.
 Fenrir.Ruebyy
Server: Fenrir
user: Ruebyy
By Fenrir.Ruebyy 2012-10-24 04:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ophannus said: »
Ichigo must be the soul king since he seems to master every faction's special ability just from observing it, in an annoyingly cliche shonen manner. He learned bankai in like 3 days, learned fullbring in 1 day and how to use the visored mask in a few days. All of those techniques others thousands of years(or most of their lives for fullbring) to master and Ichigo just learns it instantly. He's probably just the *** soul king. Also seems like he's the only shinigami to learn/know of his zanpakuto' full/true form(none of the captains even know how to use their final form or they would have used it before dying). Since Isshen know sabout final forms I wouldnt be surprised if he was a 0 squad memeber along with Urahara/Yorioichi and everyone else who's a ???-tier character and has yet to show their bankai.

Nah, if u think about it he didn't JUST master a bunch of ultimate techniques. It was the result of a lot of people spending a lot of years trying to figure out an easier way to get all of this crap done. And when you consider the circumstances of his birth and who his parents/guardians were, a lot of the stuff was probably made SPECIFICALLY for ichigo in the first place.

And wtf i've read the last 2 chapeters twice to make sure i wasn't skipping pages. I hate when bleach gets like this. Why, if i was paying money for this crap i'd be furious!
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-10-24 05:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Was it just me who thought that chapter was half the length of the others?
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-10-24 07:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering the fact that Quincy are just normal humans that can manipulate spirit energy, I'm surprised that learning ***like the Blut Vene isn't standard for Shinigami.
But knowing Kubo, there's probably a more roundabout explanation for Ichigo using it, like Urahara fiddling around with one of those ability-stealing things the Sternritters use and using it to steal their abilities instead.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-24 07:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-24 08:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Since this is gonna be a long arc I'm guessing his mom isn't actually dead and Kubo was just *** with us and she'll show up sometime in the future and mindfuck Ichigo.

I hope Leon's right because him being half Shinigami and half Quincy is *** up, just let him get his hollow back so he can kick some *** again. Don't give him every single power there is, that's just dumb.
 Carbuncle.Dionel
Server: Carbuncle
user: Dionel
By Carbuncle.Dionel 2012-10-24 08:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Since this is gonna be a long arc I'm guessing his mom isn't actually dead and Kubo was just *** with us and she'll show up sometime in the future and mindfuck Ichigo. I hope Leon's right because him being half Shinigami and half Quincy is *** up, just let him get his hollow back so he can kick some *** again. Don't give him every single power there is, that's just dumb.
Now watch Kubo makes Ichigo's mom a Quincy.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-24 08:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Dionel said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Since this is gonna be a long arc I'm guessing his mom isn't actually dead and Kubo was just *** with us and she'll show up sometime in the future and mindfuck Ichigo. I hope Leon's right because him being half Shinigami and half Quincy is *** up, just let him get his hollow back so he can kick some *** again. Don't give him every single power there is, that's just dumb.
Now watch Kubo makes Ichigo's mom a Quincy.

Yeah I forgot to write that, I'm pretty sure he's gonna make her one.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Dionel
Server: Carbuncle
user: Dionel
By Carbuncle.Dionel 2012-10-24 08:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
I wondered what the hell he would come up with after genryu died, this is pretty far fetched lol And where is Ishida? Did I miss a chapter long ago where he left town or something or am I just forgetting something big about him
It's going to be one of those moments where he is going to decide to fight his own kind or his own friend. Maybe a chapter or two once they jail Ichigo he will show up.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar
user: Milliniar
By Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar 2012-10-24 11:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
I'm betting the next chapter will be Ishida sneaking into the thing Ichigo was trapped inside and teaching him some basic quincy ways to learn how to break free and learn enough to beat what's his face
ya but isn't blut vene a high level technique, that only a few have shown?

Ichigo and Ishida are gonna be cousins.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-10-25 10:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

lack of progress in these chapters are getting more and more annoying, really affecting the story line IMO.
if both (last week's/this week's) chapters would have come out together, this story would be feeling more exciting, instead of a slow-*** watered down story.... I guess I should be used to this by now? ._.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-27 14:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-10-30 03:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply